IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who looks like BG. He is not from the Delphi area, but he lives within 3 hours drive. I've been trying to put together things in my mind from the pictures and dates that it could very easily be him.

Report it and let the police decide please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why do LE and some of you think there was more than one person involved? Is there any evidence or is it just a possibility?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Also where were the girls buried or were they cremated. The cemetary would probably be watched unless that is just tv shows!

There are both at IOOF Memorial Gardens
Also known as: Pittsburg IOOF Cemetery

Just MOO but if they went the south way off the bridge then they would have crossed the creek to the crime scene. If they crossed the bridge back to the north end and he followed them then he could have taken them on the turquoise path to the crime scene. However it seems the crime scene tape was on the south end of the bridge so maybe that is more logical. There were earlier pictures of searching the cemetery so they must have thought that there was a possibility that they had gone that way. We just don't know yet.

I see BA.
So they turquoise path would be the option if they went back over the bridge to the he north.
in the GH videos they do show tape right atter your depart the bridge from the south.
JMOO
We still know so little.

Just catching up this morning-

i watched the most recent GH video about ten times last night. It's funny, according to Mr. Hughes, in the last shot of A, she is approximately 1/3 across the bridge. That shot is at 2:07. Then it is thought that ten BG video is taken at roughly 2:30-2:40.

assuming the girl's made it to the he other side, (which is where the BG video was shot) I wonder how long they stood there before they saw someone approaching them?

So why do LE and some of you think there was more than one person involved? Is there any evidence or is it just a possibility?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
IMO, I have always thought more than one person. Since LE has made it clear that they do not know. Just that BG has participated. And that they cannot say for sure if voice matches BG. Also, the words that they have used- "complicated," "complex," make me feel as though there are possibly 2 or more killers. JMO

Just catching up this morning-

i watched the most recent GH video about ten times last night. It's funny, according to Mr. Hughes, in the last shot of A, she is approximately 1/3 across the bridge. That shot is at 2:07. Then it is thought that ten BG video is taken at roughly 2:30-2:40.

assuming the girl's made it to the he other side, (which is where the BG video was shot) I wonder how long they stood there before they saw someone approaching them?

Talking to myself, sorry!

But then the girls are on the other side. Maybe talking and laughing. And then they see, in the distance, someone approaching. I bet they talk some time to think, "who is this guy?" Or maybe they had seen him earlier. "Oh, it's that guy again".

Talking to myself, sorry!

But then the girls are on the other side. Maybe talking and laughing. And Rhenish they see, in the distance, someone approaching. I bet they talk some time to think, "who is this guy?" Or maybe they had seen him earlier. "Oh, it's that guy again".

And maybe the urge to film him didn't occur to them until he very end because they were trying to be...IDK..."polite"? if that makes sense?

I went to my local PD on March 26th. This was almost 2 weeks after the murders and the officer didn't even know about the murders. My loved one is with him so I have to be careful. She knows my suspicions. The officer called her and asked her if she felt safe and of course she said yes, but he was right there next to her during the call. I have also emailed in some info about was there dog hair or dog blood in the DNA. I have to be very careful. JMO, but I hope I am wrong.
What does your loved one think about your suspicion?

I see BA.
So they turquoise path would be the option if they went back over the bridge to the he north.
in the GH videos they do show tape right atter your depart the bridge from the south.
JMOO
We still know so little.

Just want to clarify. Whith "established path" I mean a path, that is recognizable as such due to having been frequently walked. It could have been walked by hunters ( thus the deer stand), by off trail hikers or by anyone taking a walk (shortcut) between the cemetery and the NW end of the bridge. From several videos (google youtube) one can see footprints and a general path. It is not an officially established path and it is located on private land.

ALL IMO

-Nin

They are still sharing the PSA asking for information on local radio stations... And have the signs up on local roads "seeking information"...

Frequently, those types of advertising are sold as media blocks - where they initially purchase a timeblock that the ad will run (duration, but not a particular time slot) or be up on a billboard. So it just may mean that those time blocks have not expired yet, and this may explain why some billboards have come down while others are still up, and why the radio adverts are still running.
jmo

I think if LE knew for sure there were multiple killers, they would say so, as it might bring to mind possible suspects who tend to travel in packs, or as a duo, for example. Whereas the lone weirdo in the woods would be unlikely to "work" with a partner/partners. Jmo

It goes to an individual residence ..... go to google maps and have a look....

Would be pretty risky for an assailant to use that road....as the owner of the home may just come around the corner at anytime.....and be asking why are you parking on a dead end road that leads to my house.

As I've mentioned before, Google maps shows a very large RV parked at that residence. And being from a cold northern state, when I see large RV, I naturally (right or wrong) think "snowbirds." I wonder if those folks were away for a while, and if that was known.

Frequently, those types of advertising are sold as media blocks - where they initially purchase a timeblock that the ad will run (duration, but not a particular time slot) or be up on a billboard. So it just may mean that those time blocks have not expired yet, and this may explain why some billboards have come down while others are still up, and why the radio adverts are still running.
jmo
Makes sense... The local boards are these though..

c04b62d0bdb56c88a0232a68d10e038c.jpg

Here is an updated distance map. I added that pink trail splitting right there at access . Nana1 (where is she?) mentioned it, when she took her pictures. Also, the shed mentioned in earlier threads can be seen right over to the EAST. It is on private property. I do not think there is any significance to it IMO. No police presence during helicopter flyover.

All measurements are approximate and field taken (i.e. like walking it as opposed to measured via straight line):

All IMO

-Nin

Look at how close thos 2 properties at the bottom of the screen are to the crime scene. Was one of these persons the one to find the girls?
They are closer to the crime scene than MR. L is.

My reply was in regard to the road...... being that I live in a rural isolated area....

I would certainly be questioning anyone who was parked on my road .....

when the road only leads to my house....even moreso if it was someone local who knew the road.....like whatha?? .... why are you parked here?

In every overhead photo I have seen of the road that leads to the bridge and the house at the end, there are no vehicles parked there, and in the recent ones their RV is gone. I wonder if they live there full time or perhaps spend their winters down south.

Just want to clarify. Whith "established path" I mean a path, that is recognizable as such due to having been frequently walked. It could have been walked by hunters ( thus the deer stand), by off trail hikers or by anyone taking a walk (shortcut) between the cemetery and the NW end of the bridge. From several videos (google youtube) one can see footprints and a general path. It is not an officially established path and it is located on private land.

ALL IMO

-Nin
yes, of course! Established would just mean that it is a viable path.
Understood.

Please keep following up your tip(s) directly through the official tipline(s). Do not post anything related to it here on WS. You just do not know who is reading here. Just a friendly advise. Be safe.

All IMO

-Nin

Are you "NIN"? I ask because someone was reaching out to you last night because I was having trouble with directions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem