IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep following up your tip(s) directly through the official tipline(s). Do not post anything related to it here on WS. You just do not know who is reading here. Just a friendly advise. Be safe.

All IMO

-Nin

I think it was Jax.
Anyway, NIN, I was wondering do you feel the girls only went across the bridge once? Meaning to they began at the North, and ultimately went across, L snapped the video of BG, and then hen they were let down the creek etc.?

true-
people assume that the suspect/BG had to have known it was RL's property-(and possibly by that conclusion- be RL!)..
but i checked and don't see postings it's private land-in area where LE searched and found girls..
Not sure they allow hunting there-or just in certain seasons..
but that won't stop many hunters of going there anyway..
BG could've been someone who came from out of area who lived there years ago-or traveled there with hunting/hiking friends who knew the area.

I think it was Jax.
Anyway, NIN, I was wondering do you feel the girls only went across the bridge once? Meaning to they began at the North, and ultimately went across, L snapped the video of BG, and then hen they were let down the creek etc.?

After watching the Hughes videos over and over, I feel like the girls only had time to go over once. Girls that age do not walk quickly or with purposes, IMHO.

But if I'm wrong it could alienate her forever.

Better than a murderer getting off scotfree, plus, the LEOs will never reveal who made a particular tip about anyone. Make an anonymous tip. Not that I don't think they can trace it, but if you feel more comfortable.

I think if LE knew for sure there were multiple killers, they would say so, as it might bring to mind possible suspects who tend to travel in packs, or as a duo, for example. Whereas the lone weirdo in the woods would be unlikely to "work" with a partner/partners. Jmo
ITA, but it seems like they have been asked many times and can not answer either way. I think if they knew for sure it was one suspect they would say that. And the fact that they say BG "participated." JMO

I think if LE knew for sure there were multiple killers, they would say so, as it might bring to mind possible suspects who tend to travel in packs, or as a duo, for example. Whereas the lone weirdo in the woods would be unlikely to "work" with a partner/partners. Jmo

I think that they have said BG is a suspect who at least participated in the crimes. And that it is an extremely complex and complicated case. And that they have 50-60 POI all leads to me believe they are working on more than one person involved.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police

:bump:

ALL Tips. Please follow the rules and let's keep the thread open

So the photo Libby took of BG he is walking towards them so if that's just before he snatched them why didn't he make them delete the photo ?

and this...

"If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead."

eta stay safe!

So the photo Libby took of BG he is walking towards them so if that's just before he snatched them why didn't he make them delete the photo ?

One possibility is he wasn't aware he had been videotaped.

The assumptions are either they quickly hid the phone and he was unaware of the video...or it uploaded automatically to the cloud even though he had the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or he had nefarious reason to have the video continue recording. Nothing is off the table.

This is mainly for Websight but others might chime in. I was looking at your picture of BG where you thought LE might have erased something down BG's right side. Could it be the butt of a rifle slung over BG's back and that is why he appears to have his arm back holding the rifle back? And that is why Libby took the picture? I wish ImnotSherlock would chime in on what the white thing at his neck is. I am so close to nailing someone I know. JMO

Hi! What I personally noticed when working with the photo was that an eraser tool was used down by his leg, leaving some chunks out of his jeans, giving his leg a weird look.:
attachment.php

But you bring up an interesting question. I think those blurs in this case might be too low for what you are thinking. I will say that over the last couple of days I have been looking at his arms because they are not right. So with your thoughts in mind I would like to go back have another look. Big Disclaimer here: I am no professional nor do I know much about this stuff, so keep that in mind!

As far as the white thing at his neck, and this is my opinion only after doing an experiment with the photos: It is not goggles. I combined the two pics of BG and moved the fade key back and forth and whatever that is is fluid, not rigid IMO. Some think rope and that would make great sense but I found the white bits to change thinner and thicker, slightly moving, even though it lined up perfectly, being the same size for the most part (so distance does not seem to be a factor). Also I find the white thing to be jagged rather than smooth. I had thought I would come back to it at a later date as, at that time, I was working on lining up his face. Now I can revisit it with fresh eyes!

It is dinner time here so I cannot do this right away but I can have a look after everyone in my family goes to bed? Otherwise, maybe someone else will give you an answer that you are looking for.:findinglink:

Attachments

• Eraser Marks 3.jpg
    Eraser Marks 3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 704
After watching the Hughes videos over and over, I feel like the girls only had time to go over once. Girls that age do not walk quickly or with purposes, IMHO.

But while GH videos are great , we do not know where they were dropped off. The video assumes they were dropped off on the N side and had to walk down the trail then across the bridge. But they could just have easily been dropped off on the S side, walked across then gone to another trail and come back. I believe the bridge can be walked in something like 7-8 minutes. Taking it slowly 20 minutes? Impossible to know. We know they were dropped off at 1 and were on it at 2:07 heading S.

Okay, I had a crazy thought and I wanted to float something here. It's a bit out there, but at this point I figured it couldn't hurt to go back to square one and rethink this whole thing.

What if this murder wasn't about Abby and Libby? What if it was about the bridge itself?

Let's imagine that the traffic on the bridge and its popularity posed a threat to someone. Bringing down land value? Standing in the way of property developers? Bringing the public too close to drug manufacturing, putting an operation at risk?

If someone wanted the bridge to be demolished, or just wanted to disincentivize traffic over it, a horrific double murder could lead to the desired outcome.

I can go ahead and poke holes in the theory myself: how much money could any property in Delphi be worth? How much money does to take to outweigh the risk of murdering two girls? If it's about the bridge, why not leave their bodies there? Better yet, why bring anyone into it at all? A well-placed match could take the whole thing down.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this line of thought in case it inspires someone else to look at this from a whole new angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay