IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tata everyone I had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks for your help and responses. Bless these angels families and may their killer be brought to justice soon.

Feb 24th news article saying LE HAVE DNA evidence and what the investigators believe... "Investigators believe the girls met the suspect in a chance encounter or the person knew they were going to be there. Liberty German's decision to make a recording provided police with their best information."
http://kfor.com/2017/02/24/dna-evid...a-teens-were-found-murdered-now-top-priority/
Absent a statement to the contrary, as this is typical in murder of girls this age, odds are that there was a sexual assault.

Now not all sexual assault involves the type of DNA one might expect. Sexual assault does not always involve the perp leaving DNA from the assault itself. The DNA could well be skin cells under the fingernails of the victim/s from defensive scratching at the perp during a a strangulation or a grab before blunt force (the/a common cause of death in murders of girls this age).

I think I saved it from WS but I can't be certain so I don't think it's allowed. Try google images.

Are we permitted to link to a remotely hosted image?

Are you talking about Nin's or ninij9's images or mine? :thinking:

Indiana Map 3a.jpg
Do I have the cemetery in the right place?

So, what's RL's motive? I just don't see a 77yo drunk up and killing 2 girls in broad daylight on his property. I'm sure plenty of people have seen him drinking and/or driving. Why would he just flip and kill kids? Does he have a history of sexual assault or anything like that.
i don't think there was a sexual assault, so he would not need a history of that kind of behavior to be guilty of this crime.

Yes, that map is wrong, sorry, I know it is frustrating.

What information do we have about the location of the bodies from the media? Is there an article stating that they are so many feet from the cemetery?

i don't think there was a sexual assault, so he would not need a history of that kind of behavior to be guilty of this crime.

Why else would a grown man, overdressed for the weather, take two girls into the woods and murder them.
It wasn't a robbery.

Are you talking about Nin's or ninij9's images or mine? :thinking:

Not sure if it was Nin's and it may not have been from here. It's BG on the right and RL (obviously a screenshot of a video due to the play >) walking in knee high rubber boots with his head tilted down and hands in pockets just like BG. It's quite striking the similarities if you forget about trying to make out facial features, though I see a strong resemblance in the chins, IMO.

attachment.php

Do I have the cemetery in the right place?

Pretty much :fence:

A bump for your question.

I wonder where they were exactly?

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

There is a nature trail that splits off the trail to the bridge and goes down along the creek. There is a picture of it poster in an earlier thread. I will try it find it unless someone beats me to it.

What information do we have about the location of the bodies from the media? Is there an article stating that they are so many feet from the cemetery?

We pinned the location by using the 50 - 70 f off the waterline information from LE and MSM and by locating key features seen in connection with the crime tape, for example the leaning tree (over the creek). You can also watch videos of RL leading the press to the crime scene down the hill of his property.

I am not sure, why we are discussing the location of the bodies. I was away for a few hours. What did I miss?

-Nin

Not sure I understand, which perspective?

-Nin

Maybe perspective isn't the correct term. Someone explained that BG's body might be off because of the motion or something between frames. I'll try to find it but I remember there was a link to wiki that explained it, and there was a photo as an example of the propellers on an aircraft. Anyone remember? Now I'm thinking it was Billy Mabou.

Anyway, it had to do with why some don't think it could be RL as BG because of legs, stomach, etc. I know that's as clear as mud but that's what I recall.

Its still kinda amazes me that people seem so sure that they can rule people out based on the blurry image of BG. I would almost bet the farm that you could take RL or any white male of similar stature, dress them up in the exact outfit, have them stand 80 feet away with their head looking down and not be able to tell which is which. I'm definitely not convinced that RL is BG, but I'm still not sure how some can state it as a fact that there is zero percent chance that it is in fact him. I will say that I do see characteristics in the blurry face that I perceive as looking a certain way, middle aged etc, but are theses a true indication of BG's facial features? or just blurred and skewed bits of pixels? just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15