IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone perhaps wiser than myself mentioned, the video of BG is taken at appx 70-80' away from the two girls. His voice could not carry that long distance to be recorded.

Perhaps an unseen person standing behind the girls at the end of the bridge speaks the words "Down the Hill". That is why LE states that they do not know if the audio voice belongs to BG. It may belong to an accomplice.

That's been my theory since the beginning, that the girls were corralled on the bridge. Grayhuze's 'walking the bridge' video reinforced that. If you're interested, watch the video, particularly the part where Libby takes the photo and their location on the bridge (although it's much more interesting to follow the entire walk because it really puts you in the location and gives a sense of pacing):

[video=youtube;DZzBCyLSI0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZzBCyLSI0E&index=6&list=PLm8YOVMTz18HSfgvOn7eBtCVaCghbLHws[/video]

The music on that crime scene flow video creeps me out , its bad enough we know what happened and we are watching them walk the path they did so the music just adds more creepiness to it imo

If this was the case "zipping it" let's remember this in itself is a crime and then you further add falsifying information and RL is back to stacking himself up against a cinder block wall! If RL's attorney had any knowledge of RL witnessing a crime while at the same time he was breaking probation I find it difficult to believe said attorney would not advise him to do a bit of "chirping" for his own benefit! IMO

No no my apologies, were I come from zipping it is just a common term. And in no way do I believe exactly what I wrote, just sleuthing around and speculating as to the possibility of why this man seems to be of importance. 😉 I also agree and previously posted that that situation could have helped his jail term. I was also curious if thatay have been part of whatever threat, imo it's a big puzzle with lots of pieces, difficult multi-edged ones. I would never blame RL of any crime blatantly. I know the no nos hehe. Thanks for helping me realize that others might see it that way though.

I've always felt one killer based on evidence but I do find it an odd choice of words when LE said BG "participated" in the murders.

If he saw something or knew something his attorney would have used it as leverage to save his client from being locked up for the next few years. There is no way he is involved or knows anything. He wouldn't be sitting in jail right now if he did. I personally don't think LE has a clue who did this. They're just making a strong showing so that people think they're close to catching someone. Time will tell but I have a feeling we will be on thread 70 or so in a few months still going back and forth about RL. I hope I'm mistaken for the families' sake.
This JMO

It still seems weird to me though because the one week spent in jail before sentencing couldn't really add up to much in credit towards his potential prison sentence, could it? I would think that if I was looking at years I would forget about the time credit and get my affairs in order. Just so perplexing, all of it.

If RL smokes, there would likely be cigarette butts on his property from previous walks. Is DNA testing able to determine how recently a cigarette was smoked and dropped?
I don't think he would smoke out in the woods.
Fires and all. Q

So why would LE not say that ?

I believe there is only one voice and the only reason they can't say it's BG is because they can not see his face on the audio.

They could have more than one voice but not want the killers to know what they know.
Or they could only have one voice but that would not conclusively mean there was only one involved in the murders.
And the other voices could be farther away and inaudible so of no use to let the public hear.

I've always felt one killer based on evidence but I do find it an odd choice of words when LE said BG "participated" in the murders.

Even one killer would've participated in the murders so maybe it's just semantics and they only know of one?

IDK. With a heinous crime like this I have a hard time believing that LE would go so silent if they still needed tips.
True, idk either I thought maybe they are still trying to see if the ones left over had substance or maybe figured the right person would come forward in their own time depending on if they felt threatened by BG or who knows what. It happens sadly some come forward years later. 😔 Imo I hope it isn't the case here.

I know. I wouldn't think so either, but with 13000+ and nothing? That scares me. JMO

You, and others, are assuming LE has nothing. I don't believe that's the case but we shall see when LE makes a statement either way.

So why would LE not say that ?

I believe there is only one voice and the only reason they can't say it's BG is because they can not see his face on the audio.
I don't know why they wouldn't release that if it were the case that there was audio evidence of more than one person involved. But there are a number of things about this investigation that LE has held back that wouldn't compromise their investigation and yet they hold those back as well. I mean, they won't even say whether or not the girls were killed where they were found. So, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they held back if they knew there was more than one participant. I don't believe it helps LE if that is the case.

I don't know why they wouldn't release that if it were the case that there was audio evidence of more than one person involved. But there are a number of things about this investigation that LE has held back that wouldn't compromise their investigation and yet they hold those back as well. I mean, they won't even say whether or not the girls were killed where they were found. So, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they held back if they knew there was more than one participant. I don't believe it helps LE if that is the case.

Has anyone ever seen evidence of a second crime scene because I haven't. As much coverage and flyovers as they've done, wouldn't there be some evidence of another scene? Just the yellow tape alone would be a huge clue. Any other evidence you've heard from below?

I'd be curious to hear how many tips, on average, they generally receive in a case like this. I suspect, as high profile as this was, and with the billboards, etc, that the 13,000(?) they received was probably higher than usual. All the tips in the world won't help if they can't get the needed evidence. I would think at this point that even if RL was in no way involved, they may have a pretty good idea who is, but proving those suspicions isn't always easy.
I think we can't judge if the case is taking months instead of days or weeks to get an arrest. Someone posted many threads ago that a case is deemed cold only when they have no leads or information to pursue. If it was cooling down I have to believe LE would be urgently asking the public for tips. IMO

If the time stamps of Libby's pic and BG's pic are accurate, the girls had ~20 to spend doing something before BG came along.

I wonder if they went down the hill to take pics and stumbled into a couple of druggies waiting to meet up with BG. Maybe they got a little rough with the girls and that scared them, causing them to threaten to call the cops when they got home. When they went back up the hill, there was BG on the bridge and things escalated from there.

I think the bodies were placed on the other side of the creek in order to keep the investigation on that side for as long as possible.

This is one of my theories. Somewhere I read a local saying there had been drug use in that area, on another site I guess. I am going to look to see if I can find something that references that. Maybe check police calls along that road.

So maybe I'm trying too hard but last night when I first read the comment RL made about how maybe in the future no one else would be killed on his property, I had a unique take on it I haven't seen expressed yet by anyone else (and you can look in my history. I've never been pro- RL). Obviously all my thoughts are simply MOO. Just trying to approach things from a different angle, I guess.

I'm wondering if he himself is feeling frustrated that the killer has no been found. Now of course he screwed up big time to say the least, violating his parole and driving and all but others have also stated that it's all weird how much of a big song and dance LE has made over RL. Maybe he feels the same. Not just because he got caught but because he wishes they were putting all that energy into the case. Let's assume he's been asked loads of questions about the murders. He probably knows better than us how much of a clue LE has about what really happened or not (just going off the questions he was asked and whatnot). So maybe that's his point, that LE should be focused on the murders.

I'm not saying it wasn't still a very awkward remark and of course even if my interpretation is true it still shows he isn't really taking responsibility for his actions. But anyway, just a thought I had. I mean that last news report even said that privately many Delphi citizens are worried the murderer will never be found. I wonder if RL feels the very same way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he claimed to be railroad police or some other form of LE/security? Definitely wouldn't be the first time that MO has been used to abduct and kill.

I don't think these were stupid girls , we know Libby was so alarmed she took a video of him. So I can not fathom any excuse he would of told them that they would of believed.

They knew exactly what he was before he even reached them IMO

How many drug users would kill two teenager girls for them spotting them doing drugs or even dealing?

I can not imagine many at all imo

It's a massive jump!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members