IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't give me a good feeling.

.....IMO even if LE thinks they know who the Killer is and have the evidence...until they are ready to name the suspect/move forward with an arrest....we( public) will not be given much information.....

The Killer will be caught....The Killer will face the people he took everything from.....Believe

I agree. (Of course we will have people saying right away LE is keeping everything close to the chest, etc. and hopefully they are right.)

But I also wouldn't be surprised if we are here in another 2 months wondering if there are updates.

Ugh. I hope that isn't the case but that tweet has certain left me feeling downhearted. I think especially since we haven't heard anything in so long to see that just really hits hard, at least it did for me.

Praying as always for justice and for the families of the girls.

Goodnight everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mind if I ask what the purpose would be? Do you have any idea why they'd do that or are you just theorizing? I'm totally open to all options and love reading different takes but I guess I'm trying to better understand what you're getting at here. To me those clothes seem so mundane and common really for the rural Midwest that time of year so I'm not sure why LE would want us to focus only on the clothes. And why not focus on the face as well if they have the photo?

Curious what you're thinking with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Times new roman]Just my personal theory....So many keep stating that the clothing on BG is very typical of Indiana or Delphi in general and I disagree only to the point that the clothing could be from any mans closet across the U.S. Whether they live in a rural community or not. The blue jacket however is a bit more specific.....age and style specific! We live on the west coast and camo hats are worn by many whether they live rural or not. Same is true for grey or camo hoodies. I see them at the farm store and I see them in the metropolitan area as well. Camo is definitely a style preference while the blue jacket speaks of practicality![/FONT]

I just want to say something here, based on fact.

I work in Multimedia (primarily Video) and it's a technical field that is constantly changing (hello 4K!) and requires one to keep learning in order to stay relevant.

In my very demanding 15 years of experience so far, I've learned that age has absolutely nothing to do with skill set when it comes to technology and problem-solving. Some people just get it. I work with a guy in his 60's who is known worldwide in the field because of his smarts and his presence on social media. People in their 20's follow him in droves because he shares his knowledge.

Additionally, I'm constantly surprised at how many younger people who come through our company are actually technically inept. Some are brilliant, but some are unable to use a computer to do much beyond Facebook.

So, IMO, I call shenanigans on the idea that age has anything to do with technical ability.

I'm not even mentioning the value that experience brings! And don't get me started on work ethic :crosseyed:

This isn't directed at you personally, I just have to debunk this myth. It's so wrong.

Best post of the day.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, Times new roman]Just my personal theory....So many keep stating that the clothing on BG is very typical of Indiana or Delphi in general and I disagree only to the point that the clothing could be from any mans closet across the U.S. Whether they live in a rural community or not. The blue jacket however is a bit more specific.....age and style specific! We live on the west coast and camo hats are worn by many whether they live rural or not. Same is true for grey or camo hoodies. I see them at the farm store and I see them in the metropolitan area as well. Camo is definitely a style preference while the blue jacket speaks of practicality![/FONT]

Mhm, it's why I was assuming we all had a BG of some sort in our lives ( hopefully not a killer one) I'm in TN and I think I see him every time I go out in jacket weather now. But I do think it's typical clothing in general, vague age range of clothing too IMO.

It may just be me, but has anyone else wondered if possibly the still pic taken from the video of BG is less about the facial features and more about the articles of clothing worn? I've seen several posters question why the pic couldn't be cleaned up a bit more to offer a better chance at identification from the public. I wonder if the opposite may be true? Was the pic purposely "blurred" leaving more emphasis just on the clothing?

i hate to say this because its a truly revolting thought but is there a possibility that BG had exposed himself to the girls either in their earlier meeting with him if that indeed occurred, or was doing so as he approached which is why the photo is so blurry and no more of the video can be shown.This would certainly have alarmed the girls and as this man is an evil deviant and believed at the point of approach that he had them trapped i wonder if that could be a reason for the careful editing and rather strange lighting and pixllation in the video -because it was essential if the image was to be released to the public...sorry to mention this :(

I like your working backwards idea, but I keep thinking maybe he dressed differently for this " outing" so as to conceal his identity as far as attire goes. Wear what everyone else is wearing within vague age range. I find it frustrating, not only am I angry with BG for his crime but also his vague choice of clothing. ( More angry with the crime of course I'm just saying) it's almost like.. he planned out this elaborate thing, and no one else had a clue. But I'm just rambling and speculating. Profession wise a job where he could take off on a Monday with little recourse.
When you work for yourself...you don't have to answer to anyone....no clock to punch, no boss that you have to submit work orders to. You can work all day or blow as much time off as you would like.

When you work for yourself...you don't have to answer to anyone....no clock to punch, no boss that you have to submit work orders to. You can work all day or blow as much time off as you would like.

Sorry deleted my previous post to you because I realized you said work for yourself and not.. not working period. Either way good point. But in writing all of that I deleted I questioned did he have a job? What if he was living off a parent. Some do even at the age ranges thrown out. If so, would or could they turn in their own son? Just a speculative scenario from my brain. But thanks for helping me think differently about it.all IMO always

I just want to say something here, based on fact.

I work in Multimedia (primarily Video) and it's a technical field that is constantly changing (hello 4K!) and requires one to keep learning in order to stay relevant.

In my very demanding 15 years of experience so far, I've learned that age has absolutely nothing to do with skill set when it comes to technology and problem-solving. Some people just get it. I work with a guy in his 60's who is known worldwide in the field because of his smarts and his presence on social media. People in their 20's follow him in droves because he shares his knowledge.

Additionally, I'm constantly surprised at how many younger people who come through our company are actually technically inept. Some are brilliant, but some are unable to use a computer to do much beyond Facebook.

So, IMO, I call shenanigans on the idea that age has anything to do with technical ability.

I'm not even mentioning the value that experience brings! And don't get me started on work ethic :crosseyed:

This isn't directed at you personally, I just have to debunk this myth. It's so wrong.

Standing ovation!

This may have been covered already because I'm way behind, usually I'd read the whole thread before replying but this one always gets closed before I can, so ...

Re why the FBI were on scene so quickly, somehow, I don't know how because I'm in Australia, I came across the very first unofficial family missing alerts for the girls on FB, so I've been following since locals were first rallying to meet at the fire station.

I'm going to have trouble finding the early links now because many articles have been updated & their content changed considerably, but it was said a local FBI officer was involved in the searches from the outset. I got the impression that he/she was just a concerned community volunteer like many others who were helping to look for the girls the first night.

The FBI's early involvement could be as simple as this volunteer contacting superiors & offering assistance when it became apparent that a serious violent crime had occurred.

JMO

i hate to say this because its a truly revolting thought but is there a possibility that BG had exposed himself to the girls either in their earlier meeting with him if that indeed occurred, or was doing so as he approached which is why the photo is so blurry and no more of the video can be shown.This would certainly have alarmed the girls and as this man is an evil deviant and believed at the point of approach that he had them trapped i wonder if that could be a reason for the careful editing and rather strange lighting and pixllation in the video ..sorry to mention this :(

Don't be sorry. IMO sometimes you have to ask the tough questions to find the real answers. Plus, I've seen something similar to what your saying before. Idk if I was a guy planning on hurting two innocent girls that might fight back, I'm not sure I would leave my junk exposed to get in the crossfire of that. But he was 70-80 ft away in the pic we see so maybe, he would have time to cover himself before approaching. I do think it's possible. I can't count out a lot of things so far, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case. I've seen others mention the blurs I just wish I had more experience with such things to try and figure it out for sure. All IMO always

Back to a subject already dropped. I think there were 2 videos. One was a short video on the bridge, and she stuck her phone in her pocket when it was done. The second was when she pushed the button on the phone while it was in her pocket and tarted the audio recording they have. The video was when she started feeling uneasy about him, and the audio when she felt like they were in danger. She probably wouldn't want to try to call 911 then because he was too close and would likely just grab the phone. All MOO

.....IMO even if LE thinks they know who the Killer is and have the evidence...until they are ready to name the suspect/move forward with an arrest....we( public) will not be given much information.....

The Killer will be caught....The Killer will face the people he took everything from.....Believe

I believe!

I believe it's always best to Just attempt to try to be positive even in the midst of the horror of what's happened. Fake it if you have to. Negativity draws and syphons from the good that so many people are doing to get this monster . Any negativity should be towards him and anyone that helped him, anyone that knows who he is and is not coming forward, or anyone covering from him.

Apathy or fear & evil are the only things in- between justice and this monster. LE and good& decent people have to stand firm and put their collective foot down and stop this person from walking free one more day.

If we need to be frustrated and get mad, point that anger and frustration at the kind of people who kill children NOT the ones trying to help them.

Look at these two girls sweet faces and work towards finding the and stop him from doing this again.

Evil in this world wants good people to suffer and fail. But, enough is enough. Sometimes good people have to stand up and be noticed. Be strong for these two girls and their families and LE. The only ones who need to be cowering are the killer and others like him.

JMO

PS: I'm not directing my post AT you. Your post woke up the Mama Bear in me. I kinda just used your post to jump on my soap box. <<<<<^^^^^ ETA

Back to a subject already dropped. I think there were 2 videos. One was a short video on the bridge, and she stuck her phone in her pocket when it was done. The second was when she pushed the button on the phone while it was in her pocket and tarted the audio recording they have. The video was when she started feeling uneasy about him, and the audio when she felt like they were in danger. She probably wouldn't want to try to call 911 then because he was too close and would likely just grab the phone. All MOO

I think that all makes sense. But also I keep wondering if at some point there was more vid taken, be it accidentally falling out of pocket or whatever. I keep thinking I heard LE say yes they had more video That no they aren't going to show us at this time. I'll try to find and post it tomorrow, but that's not to say those words can't be up for debate. Since audio or not, it's still a recorded video even if it's blankish visually&#8203;. But I do believe that it was put out of sight of BG for some period of time. And not to be graphic but, IF for some reason clothes were taken off, like pants for example, I know from my own experience I get into bed or go potty forget my phone is in my pocket it falls out ( no not saying they went potty or to bed) I think it could have fallen out if any other things happened. Good post btw. ( o.o I thought the thread was closing, I feel sneaky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme