IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4229606/Picture-person-released-Delphi-police.html

German's grandfather Mike Patty toldWLFI: 'The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...son-released-Delphi-police.html#ixzz4e9uBoh00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Right when the story came out, there was an article stating the phoneS were pinging around town. Maybe I can find the link later. But phones was plural. And they both went for a day of picture taking so IMO, I think Abby had a phone as well.

I completely understand that this is your theory and I am not saying it is incorrect. I am only asking that you help me understand what your theory is.

I hoped you would be willing to discuss it. However, it is okay if you are not comfortable expounding.

I appreciate your response.

The above is my opinion only.
Of course I'm willing to discuss it!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

RBBM

I do believe it was sexually motivated. There is a local photographer who reported observing girls clothing in the creek near where the bodies were located. moo

Possible. It's equally possible that if the clothing belonged to Abby and/or Libby the crime scene was staged as in the Ramsey case. IMO

what makes you think that the "probable cause" search at his home, and the arrest for violating his probabtion was because he talked to media?
IMO the "probable cause" was "oops-we probably should have done this a month ago." CYA. JMO

IMO the "probable cause" was "oops-we probably should have done this a month ago." CYA. JMO

Not true. ISP PIO, believe it was Kim Riley, said it was due to other information, tips, evidence, etc. developed since the murders, paraphrase.

"Basically, we're just following up on some tips and interviews and leads that we've gotten," Riley said while blocking traffic on the county road east of Delphi. "We're trying to either clear him or see if he's more of a suspect than what we originally thought."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...h-property-where-delphi-teens-found/99304450/

It could be that or the clothes were removed and thrown into the creek to make it appear sexually motivated or to try and get rid of evidence IMO.

RBBM

I do believe it was sexually motivated. There is a local photographer who reported observing girls clothing in the creek near where the bodies were located. moo

Not true. ISP PIO, believe it was Kim Riley, said it was due to other information, tips, evidence, etc. developed since the murders, paraphrase.
Yes, I remember reading it many times. That is why I made sure to add IMO. That is my opinion of why. Those tips I am sure came in well before the 4 week mark. JS.

Of course I'm willing to discuss it!

That is great. Can you answer the questions that I raised?

I appreciate and look forward to learning more about your theory.

RBBM

Well, ok. I'm not willing to say so because I truly do not know that
for a fact. If it IS true, yes, that is a whole different scenario. The photographer may well be correct but until I hear it from police, there was no sexual assault nor were they
found naked.

It could be that or the clothes were removed and thrown into the creek to make it appear sexually motivated or to try and get rid of evidence IMO.

While that is possible, I am not sure how that helps anyone who was not sexually motivated.

Possible it was an attempt to get rid of evidence, but I am not sure how effective that would be. However, that may have been the intent.

At this point, we do not know if the clothes were related to this crime but it seems reasonable.

Yes, I remember reading it many times. That is why I made sure to add IMO. That is my opinion of why. Those tips I am sure came in well before the 4 week mark. JS.

Sorry, that was in response to your opinion it was CYA for LE. IMO, based on what LE has said, it's not true.

they did it as a result of "information" and "tips", that came in during the course of investigation. They likely did not have "probable cause" early on. You can't just search just because you want to. They had to show a judge that there was probable cause that they would find something connected to the double homicide.

Both of the girls' cellphones either died or were powered off.

German's grandfather Mike Patty toldWLFI: 'The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.'*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4229606/Picture-person-released-Delphi-police.html

I do wonder how Liberty's grandfather knew her phone was pinging around town.

they did it as a result of "information" and "tips", that came in during the course of investigation. They likely did not have "probable cause" early on. You can't just search just because you want to. They had to show a judge that there was probable cause that they would find something connected to the double homicide.
The bodies were found there. JMO

Agreed, and while Indiana just has county and state prosecutors(not DA's), I think overlooking other crimes while searching for a murderer would send the wrong message, and possibly even lead to a huge amount of nonsensical tips by folks hoping to get their pending charges dropped. If someone came forward with real, solid evidence leading to the prosecution of this monster, I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecutor would take that into consideration in regards to that person's pending legal troubles, though. That's why I can't subscribe to the notion that RL might know who BG is(if we find definitively that it's not him).
I don't expect LE to ignore serious crimes. A person with information can probably use it as a bargaining chip with the DA, but I do not want people sworn to uphold the law turning blind eyes to child abuse, armed robbery or driving under the influence and endangering the public.

LE is walking a very precarious tightrope so I understand why they'd be willing to overlook petty crimes to get people to loosen their tongues, but I don't expect them to give a pass to violent criminals. They'll solve this case due to dedicated and dogged police work and evidence. Hopefully they've received the public's help they've needed and there will be an arrest soon.

This has puzzled me too:

[FONT=&amp]“That young lady is a hero, that is no doubt,” said ISP Sgt. Tony Slocom. “To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone to record what we believe is criminal behavior is about to occur, there is no doubt in our mind that she is a hero.”

[/FONT]
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/indiana-state-police-call-liberty-german-a-hero-for-capturing-audio-photos-of-suspect

how do they know it was Libby who decided to start recording, maybe Abby had her phone in her pocket when things go weird and she turned to Libby and said hey get this on your phone.... Im not saying thats what happened Im just pointing out that :

1. How can they speak with such confidence that it was Libbys idea to start recording?

2. Why didn't they call both girls hero's? Why not say these girls were hero's they had presence of mind to record what was happening?

Someone a little while ago made a statement about how little we ever hear about Abby, IMO that was a valid observation and I question that as well...

I am not sure what to make of the lack of even a mention as to Abby.

Both of the girls' cellphones either died or were powered off.

German's grandfather Mike Patty toldWLFI: 'The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.'*

I do wonder how Liberty's grandfather knew her phone was pinging around town.

I've wondered that for a while too and also LE said that they tried to ping the girls phones but they were either powered off or the batteries had died. This was on day 1 and I can't find an article where it says it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephenWiltshire