IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why people are frustrated with the lack of relevant information being released by LE, but no one has ever addressed an opinion on why they think LE is not releasing more if they have no viable suspect. I'd be curious to hear that. TIA

My opinion is that they can't as it due to the nature of the recording.

I think from the get go if they could of released more they would of but they can't.

I'm way behind (again) so this may have been covered (again) but ...

while I wouldn't use the words "lunatic pedophile" I think it would be remiss not to note the presence of a nearby business that has well over 40 out of Delphi's 54 child molesters, sex offenders & sexually violent predators listing it as their employment address.

Delphi has a much longer list of RSO's than most towns of it's size because of the hiring practice at this business. RSO's from surrounding towns also appear on Delphi's ISP list because of their employment address - which is a short distance from the bridge & trails.

There was a search warrant served at this business early in the investigation & local journo Alexis McAdams tweeted a photo of a pair of boots being taken in as evidence the same day. This happened on the day employees were told a bomb threat had been called in to the plant

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html
Thank you for your response-

The term pedophile sounds too gentle w/out a lunatic or maniac
behind it but I'll quit doing that.

Yes, I am aware of the meat packing plant but was not aware of the large
# of SP's. That may explain why they've had 2 bomb threats in the past year. And...I was not aware of the boots so thank you for bringing that to the forefront.

It's amazing there haven't been assaults in the park area before this.
(Or maybe there have and I'm just not aware of it).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Someone asked about (or I think inferred) the meat packing plant and the RSOs who work there in the last few comments. Yes, that has been mentioned. I believe you're the first to mention a bomb threat was called in there that day. Is there a link to verify that? Or maybe we could check the scanner if we had an approximate time?

If that were true, I wonder if they dismissed all employees for the afternoon and had the building searched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply (it's probably been answered now anyway), but a bomb threat media link is in my original post? This one :

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html

Unless it's not working for some people? It was covered by a couple of different media sources so I can probably find a few more if anyone wants them.

Interesting you bring up the employees being dismissed for the afternoon though, because at the time people were saying this bomb threat was treated very differently to the ones last year.

They said that in the previous incidents they cleared the entire plant & it's grounds but this time everyone was allowed to wait in their cars outside the buildings, which struck people as unusual.

Due to this difference in police/plant management behaviour, there were rumblings that the bomb threat wasn't real, that it was just a ruse to conduct a search for evidence related to the murders.

Those rumblings grew a lot louder when the boots in evidence bags were tweeted by Alexis McAdam.

Given the background of some of their employees though, I guess it's not unusual some of them would question LE's public explanations for their actions. Whether there's any truth to these claims is something we'll only know with hindsight, if ever. At the time though, a large number of people (worldwide) were becoming aware of the number of RSO's at that plant & there were threats being thrown around, so a genuine bomb threat was definitely possible, especially after the way people reacted over the Bicycle Bridge Rd warrant.

I understand they lie, but if they can connect him to the crime then why cant we get a better picture? If they can connect him to the crime then why cant they confirm how many people were involved? If this goes from a single person into a group that would totally change everything we have talked about on this thread. Their goes the SK theory. There goes RL having some drunken rage episode. The LE have more information that would help the public identify this person. We don't need to know what happened to the girls to identify this man.... we just need a better picture and it would help to know if this person acted alone or was part of a group.
it is also possible that they don't need the public's help because they have already have identified him and are building their case to charge. LE's silence has been deafening and to me what they don't say speaks volumes. '

I understand why people are frustrated with the lack of relevant information being released by LE, but no one has ever addressed an opinion on why they think LE is not releasing more if they have no viable suspect. I'd be curious to hear that. TIA

IMO there was never as much evidence as they made it seem like they had. I think it was a lot of smoke and mirrors in a desperate attempt to try to scare someone into talking and here we are two months later.... it did not work. What it did do though was make us the public look at LE with big question marks, if you have all this video where is the better picture, if there is more audio where is another snip it of this guy talking? After everything they put RL through were is the big "crack" in the case? It never came. The search warrants were wild goose chases that turned up nothing, they were based on rumor and other crimes that have nothing to do with this case. RL was their hail mary pass, and they missed it.... game over IMO

it is also possible that they don't need the public's help because they have already have identified him and are building their case to charge. LE's silence has been deafening and to me what they don't say speaks volumes. '

IMO, it's not only possible but probable they do not need any additional help or they'd be asking for it.

I have not seen this video before.

Some of it appears to have been shot from within the crime scene itself.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/v...phi-historic-trails-on-news-footage/645276720

About 20 seconds in you can see a tree which looks to have a section scraped out around the circumference of the trunk. I am wondering if that was done for some kind of forensic purpose.

attachment.php

Across the creek you can see a tree limb laying on its side in the upper right. It may be the same limb which is in Vanwyk's twitter photo.

[video=twitter;832294869016178689]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832294869016178689[/video]

To me, it looks like that tree at 20 seconds has been gnawed on by a beaver. However, at around 15 seconds, could that be part of a foot print with the cracked branch?

Can I post a poll????

Do you think BG abducted the girls from the south end of the bridge then headed north down the hill and took them across the creek or instead, across the bridge on the north side and then took them across the side of the hill and then south to the girls' eventually resting place on that side of the river all along?

Again, it might be a mental block of mine, but I just don't think it is logical that BG would cross that creek with them.

Your thoughts?

[FONT=&quot]Early on, I thought there was no way he crossed the creek either, but after seeing the videos posted by JM, I have changed my mind. There's a sandbar that you can walk on, that basically takes you to the middle of the creek, and from that point, it may be just a few steps in ankle-deep water, to the side where the girls were found.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I believe A&L were abducted from the south side of the bridge (BG approached from the north), taken "DTH" and then across the creek, as in GH's videos. It just seems quicker, less trouble, and therefore less chance of being seen. MOO[/FONT]

IMO, it's not only possible but probable they do not need any additional help or they'd be asking for it.

I really truly hope you are right and I have really just misunderstood the LE's tactics on this case.... For now though I still stand behind my opinions :)

IMO there was never as much evidence as they made it seem like they had. I think it was a lot of smoke and mirrors in a desperate attempt to try to scare someone into talking and here we are two months later.... it did not work. What it did do though was make us the public look at LE with big question marks, if you have all this video where is the better picture, if there is more audio where is another snip it of this guy talking? After everything they put RL through were is the big "crack" in the case? It never came. The search warrants were wild goose chases that turned up nothing, they were based on rumor and other crimes that have nothing to do with this case. RL was their hail mary pass, and they missed it.... game over IMO

They just said they collected a large amount of evidence that was sent to ISP and FBI crime labs, and they've said there is more video.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-shift-through-analysis-evidence/100347324/

Why wouldn't they release more details if they do not have a suspect? They want this guy's head on a pike given LE's demeanor at the initial presser with Supt. Doug Carter & the FBI agent who spoke. If you haven't seen that it's really interesting to watch. I have no doubt that a single pebble is left unturned in the quest to bring this killer to justice. IMO

Hard to read too much into the position of the pistol. In the photos, the pistol is on BG's right side, butt forward. If it's in a cross-draw or shoulder holster, then it's positioned correctly for a quick left-handed draw, and BG is likely left-handed. But if it's carried loose in a pocket, it might be butt forward just because that's the way it rests in the pocket (because most of the weight is in the butt), and BG may be right-handed. Positioned that way in a pocket, it couldn't be drawn quickly. But a quick draw, while necessary for defensive use, would be unimportant for BG's purpose.

I tried responding to this late last night and I was obviously doing that just as the thread closed because it would not let me post. I believe someone else did respond to this but I am going to post my response anyway.

I was going to say that I am naturally right handed but I am "left eye dominant". It is a somewhat rare condition as most right handed people will have their right eye as dominant but there are plenty of us who are left eye dominant. When I shoot a gun, I shoot left handed. When I am taking photos, I use my left eye.

I was wondering about the post where the person thought that BG might have White goggles around his neck. I couldn't find it but thought it was in this thread or #48. If that is what it is then could there possibly be places around there that require an employee to wear goggles in their job? It might be a dead giveaway.

I understand they lie, but if they can connect him to the crime then why cant we get a better picture? If they can connect him to the crime then why cant they confirm how many people were involved? If this goes from a single person into a group that would totally change everything we have talked about on this thread. Their goes the SK theory. There goes RL having some drunken rage episode. The LE have more information that would help the public identify this person. We dont need to know what happened to the girls to identify this man.... we just need a better picture and it would help to know if this person acted alone or was part of a group.

They said the picture they have provided is the best they have.

I believe they know he is the suspect based on whatever happens next on the video. Perhaps it shows him or the audio strongly suggests he attacks them directly after that still. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will post my thought on this even though you may not see it. (You did say yesterday you have a lot of people blocked) :thinking:

You've stated your opinion of RL so I am guessing that's why you feel they no longer need the public's help. Fair enough as we all have the right to express our opinions.

I do want to address the question at hand of why they are not releasing more video/pictures, etc.
It is my hunch that the video & audio contents are far too graphic to release to the public. I hope I am wrong but FBI was on the case the day of the discovery. Someone mentioned that was because an agent lived in the area. Not sure how I feel about that answer. I get the feeling this is a very gruesome or signature related murder based on FBI's presence and the 6,000 billboards.

But first, police need your help identifying the person or persons who did this to Libby and Abby. The recording was longer than what has been released. Police won’t release anymore to protect the integrity of the investigation, but they’ve seen the video and likely won’t be able to stop thinking about it.

“Imagine what that must be like, it’s generally and very likely will be one of the last things these ladies and gentleman see for the rest of their lives before they go to sleep,” said Carter.

So when you hear LE explain the video it seems quite understandable of why they won't release any more or the footage.

Ugh, the idea of the clothes being donated really creeps me out. Some other person who innocently shops at a thrift store could unknowingly be walking around in the clothes of a killer. :-(
He would probably keep wearing the clothes as a sick reminder of what he did.

I thought they said the image they released was as good as they had? So providing more would be unlikely to be of much use. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0