IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm throwing this out there, for no other reason than the girls were killed on the 13th of the month.

There is a gang called MS-13 that the FBI calls one of the largest gang in the country.

Around the 2 minute mark, you will hear them say that all their murders have been committed on the 13th.

They killed a pair of girls for initiation and social media fights, and apparently are brutally killing teens for no reason at all other than wanting to get in the gang.

It seems urban and likely not related to the girls - but - they WERE killed on the 13th.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...-several-disappearances-of-young-girls-in-md/

Video at the bottom here:

http://pix11.com/2017/04/13/family-...mong-4-people-found-dead-in-long-island-park/[/QUOTE
OMG how awful! One of the articles says that this group kills as part of a satanic ritual as a gift to "the beast."

If the girls knew him by sight,so would others. I do not think they did.

Thank you.

I'm hoping he can get some help and not just be dumped into prison. He may come out there with a worse habit than he went in with.
Maybe he finally gave LE what they wanted and Judge will give him a break due to his age and cooperation after the fact of being sentenced to Prison.

Well, we also have to consider that maybe someone does live with this guy, and can't shake the feeling that somehow he is BG. Then they also have to consider being wrong, and they probably love this person, and still cannot fathom that they are living with a monster. Then comes the fear. Even if they call in a tip, and maybe know where evidence is hidden,it may take LE awhile to follow up, and even longer to make an arrest. If he's capable of killing children, why wouldn't he be just as quick to kill a girlfriend, wife, brother, etc? It's much easier to think we would know how we would act in that situation than to actually be in it. As bad as it sounds, whoever BG is, there are undoubtedly people who absolutely love him, and would never want to accept what he is, even if they suspect it. It's just human nature. IMO
This reminds me of something that seemed important in the few days after the murders. One of Libby's GP's said that "she fought hard" or something to that effect. Anyone else remember that? If he got that from LE, then it would have been a big clue, at the time. Not now, of course. But I also remember thinking that unless he/they are total hermits, someone saw the signs of physical struggle all over some guy's face/arms, and STILL didn't turn them in. It's my opinion that people who deliberately wait to turn in a murderer should face some very serious consequences. JMO, of course.

I'm glad to hear you didn't get too wet today while out running errands but I have to wonder, why would a man who is about to ambush and murder two young girls care whether or not his feet got wet? To keep us guessing I guess? IMO

I agree. That was the least of his concerns.

That is so true. Except a lot of people are being run out of this thread because their opinions differ and are being bullied into leaving by being called names and mocked.

It's so obvious to many here who is doing that. I really hope they come back and know that their opinions matter and they should be respected just like everyone else.

And on that note, have a great night, Jax (and all)...I'm going back to reading.

Thanks for that!! You are awesome!!

Why do you think the FBI hasn't released the height prediction of BG? I would think that an expert could fairly accurately predict this one detail about him, since measurements of the bridge and trees are available. They also have two stances from just the two stills we have seen. He may be slightly hunched in one, but he appears pretty upright in the other.

I can probably guess and answer my own question. They don't want to pigeon-hole themselves, just in case they later have a suspect who may not fall within the height stated. I still think that if they're 99% sure of their prediction, they should release this one detail to the public. It might push someone to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
because if they said he was 6 feet that might stop people from calling in a tip for anyone shorter or taller.

That is so true. Except a lot of people are being run out of this thread because their opinions differ and are being bullied into leaving by being called names and mocked.

It's so obvious to many here who is doing that. I really hope they come back and know that their opinions matter and they should be respected just like everyone else.

And on that note, have a great night, Jax (and all)...I'm going back to reading.

BBM

Couldn't agree more. Dang shame. imho

I'm throwing this out there, for no other reason than the girls were killed on the 13th of the month.

There is a gang called MS-13 that the FBI calls one of the largest gang in the country.

Around the 2 minute mark, you will hear them say that all their murders have been committed on the 13th.

They killed a pair of girls for initiation and social media fights, and apparently are brutally killing teens for no reason at all other than wanting to get in the gang.

It seems urban and likely not related to the girls - but - they WERE killed on the 13th.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...-several-disappearances-of-young-girls-in-md/

Video at the bottom here:

http://pix11.com/2017/04/13/family-...mong-4-people-found-dead-in-long-island-park/

From the article: Her murder was caught on camera, and was so vicious even police wouldn’t describe what happened.

Jumping off your "needle in a haystack" comment. Indiana only started forcing felons to submit DNA ~2003 or 2004 IIRC.Not sure when it started for violent offenders and RSO's, but I'm curious how thoroughly that system was implemented within the DOC? It seems there have been several arrests in Indiana over the years with prison employees trafficking drugs, cell phones, etc into the facilities, so it makes me question how well organized/maintained/managed these prisons are, which also makes me curious if certain inmates might skip, or maybe use another inmate's DNA in place of their own during implementation of the system. To put it more simply, I wonder if there were inmates during early stages of the DNA mandate who weren't added to the database?

Only, I have run across some who had outstanding warrants and were arrested after the murders. They were arrested due to their outstanding warrant(s) and not in affiliation with the crimes against Abby and Libby. Some locals with outstanding charges never were arrested so LE was notified.

No one has been arrested for Abby and Libby's murders, yet. If we have DNA from someone who is not in CODIS, this will become a search for the proverbial needle in a haystack.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...-later-5-questions-delphi-killings/100413504/This is the site where I found the picture with 'camera'. Scroll through the article carefully to the bottom. The site to do a pop/up so scroll slowly. I could swear the light object that seems to hang from his belt is some type of camera. Please ck.

You know I can't tell. I just don't think I have an eye for it. It would be interesting to know. I keep having hands in the pockets questions on BG. I remember the LE saying something to the effect of.. if you think you recognize anything​.. right hand in the pocket. I thought what about the left hand but idk if I'm overanalyzing words at this point IMO always.
http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/officials-to-provide-update-in-murder-investigation-of-delphi-teens/amp/. ( Vid is down a bit on this link. Not sure the second he says it. It's kind of long)

BBM

Please report any such bullying immediately via alert button.

-Nin

You know I can't tell. I just don't think I have an eye for it. It would be interesting to know. I keep having hands in the pockets questions on BG. I remember the LE saying something to the effect of.. if you think you recognize anything​.. right hand in the pocket. I thought what about the left hand but idk if I'm overanalyzing words at this point IMO always.
http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/officials-to-provide-update-in-murder-investigation-of-delphi-teens/amp/. ( Vid is down a bit on this link. Not sure the second he says it. It's kind of long)

It was Supt. Doug Carter who made the comment about the right hand. Maybe the image is something of a composite because of the left arm. The left thigh looks odd to me as well, and then Han thinks there is a camera.

Well, we also have to consider that maybe someone does live with this guy, and can't shake the feeling that somehow he is BG. Then they also have to consider being wrong, and they probably love this person, and still cannot fathom that they are living with a monster. Then comes the fear. Even if they call in a tip, and maybe know where evidence is hidden,it may take LE awhile to follow up, and even longer to make an arrest. If he's capable of killing children, why wouldn't he be just as quick to kill a girlfriend, wife, brother, etc? It's much easier to think we would know how we would act in that situation than to actually be in it. As bad as it sounds, whoever BG is, there are undoubtedly people who absolutely love him, and would never want to accept what he is, even if they suspect it. It's just human nature. IMO

You and me are on the same page with this, I think it's possible very. Someone birthed BG someone raised him too. Who? Not a clue here, but I think someone out there knows, loner or not. It's my personal belief that at some point this guy left some sort of impression on someone, aside from murdering them. All imo always

Jumping off your "needle in a haystack" comment. Indiana only started forcing felons to submit DNA ~2003 or 2004 IIRC.Not sure when it started for violent offenders and RSO's, but I'm curious how thoroughly that system was implemented within the DOC? It seems there have been several arrests in Indiana over the years with prison employees trafficking drugs, cell phones, etc into the facilities, so it makes me question how well organized/maintained/managed these prisons are, which also makes me curious if certain inmates might skip, or maybe use another inmate's DNA in place of their own during implementation of the system. To put it more simply, I wonder if there were inmates during early stages of the DNA mandate who weren't added to the database?
Hopefully they will get the right tip to match to DNA from scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme