IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Supt. Doug Carter who made the comment about the right hand. Maybe the image is something of a composite because of the left arm. The left thigh looks odd to me as well, and then Han thinks there is a camera.
Thanks. And yeah to me the entire left side seems off head to leg. At first I thought he might have an eye patch skin colored. But now I figure le would say hey he has an eye patch. Idk IMO

BBM

Please report any such bullying immediately via alert button.

-Nin

That is an excellent idea instead of the constant passive/aggressive baiting rather than saying what's on their mind. I'm not into netkopping because the ignore button works wonders short of threats. JMO

Thanks. And yeah to me the entire left side seems off head to leg. At first I thought he might have an eye patch skin colored. But now I figure le would say hey he has an eye patch. Idk IMO
A camera in 2017 is a mighty odd thing to be carrying around

Maybe, just thought I saw something there. I imagine professionals still use them, video cameras.
oh i'm not saying it's not a camera. Just it's a very out of place thing to be carrying. If it is a camera then I would assume BG far older than I had thought

A camera in 2017 is a mighty odd thing to be carrying around

Unless you have something you want to record without it becoming a part of the internet! IMO always. This reminded me of an idea I had involving Siri and BG. I as m curious if anyone has played the loop to Siri on another phone to see what it thinks BG is saying, such as go or g'down the hill. Not that Siri is completely reliable or anything, she never understands me. All imo

If the killings were for a gang initiation he would have to show proof to someone.moo

People also have to use something to record snuff films. As he's busy killing, he doesn't have arms or hands to hold a phone.

Nice thing about opinions--they don't have to be the same.

If someone has an opinion I disagree with, I try not to click "reply with quote". Instead I just start a new post with my ideas. That way it doesn't seem as personal. :loveyou:

If someone has an opinion I disagree with, I try not to click "reply with quote". Instead I just start a new post with my ideas. That way it doesn't seem as personal. :loveyou:

O/T

Wait a minute. That's my trick. lol

ETA: Lots of times I type a reply and delete. Clears up my stress without messing up the thread.

Good policy.

People also have to use something to record snuff films. As he's busy killing, he doesn't have arms or hands to hold a phone.

Did not even think about this,good point, I agree with Sir it is sadly true.

This might be out there but doesn't the white rope or whatever is seen in the BG picture look like half of a Valentine cutout? Could he have left a heart as a signature? It was the day before Valentines Day and maybe that is what set him off. Memories of rejection when he was younger.moo

I'm throwing this out there, for no other reason than the girls were killed on the 13th of the month.

There is a gang called MS-13 that the FBI calls one of the largest gang in the country.

Around the 2 minute mark, you will hear them say that all their murders have been committed on the 13th.

They killed a pair of girls for initiation and social media fights, and apparently are brutally killing teens for no reason at all other than wanting to get in the gang.

It seems urban and likely not related to the girls - but - they WERE killed on the 13th.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...-several-disappearances-of-young-girls-in-md/

Video at the bottom here:

http://pix11.com/2017/04/13/family-...mong-4-people-found-dead-in-long-island-park/
There have been gang tags around here. I cannot say for sure they were MS13. I have seen them, just can't remember. They stuck out because peoole don't typically do that around here. With the exception of a few bridge's usually done by high school kids.

There have been gang tags around here. I cannot say for sure they were MS13 but I think they were. I have seen them, just can't remember. They stuck out because peoole don't typically do that around here. Woth the exception od a few bridge's usually done by high school kids.
O you mean gang graffiti that you have seen in town?

If you wonder what a killer looks or acts like, read this case.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Cara_Knott

This CA Highway Patrol officer was targeting women while on duty and making sexual advances or other creepy behavior until he murdered Cara Knott.

You never can tell who even if he or she is a LEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme