IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt LE has any progress that would offer comfort to locals, other than eliminating some people.

Come on - it's been two months & nothing?

IMO - this reminds me of the Missy Bevers case, killer caught on camera - it's almost been a year.

Call me a "Debbie Downer", but LE has no clue who BG is - IMO.

This has taken way too long.

Couldn't agree more :(.

http://fox59.com/2017/04/13/bill-re...arrested-for-felonies-goes-to-governors-desk/

"Senate Enrolled Act 332*successfully*passed throughthe general assembly. It requires*all individuals arrested for a felony to submit *advertiser censored*DNA sample via cheek swab along with fingerprints, photographs and other data during the booking process. Once probable cause has been determined, the DNA profile will be run through the state’s Combined DNA Index System (CODIS), and compared to other profiles in the database."

Timing on this is interesting.

Similarities of R.L. and the photos: Camo ballcap with dent at the top, pin below the dent, likes blue jackets, wears hoodie under the jacket, wears older men's jeans, has a light colored mustache that extends just beyond mouth, walks with right foot pointed outward (as in blurry photo), white sideburns (see HIS left in clear photo), possibly wearing prescription glasses (gleam of reflected light onto face in both photos, and you can kind of see outline of glasses in blurry photo), has a gut, thin protruding chin, "down the hill" in Inside Edition interview sounds exactly like recording. Study good photos and his interviews and you'll see these things. That's not to say that he committed the crime, only that R.L. looks exactly like the man in the photos to me. When I look at the clear photo, I can see R.L. plainly.

Who's doing it?

I think perhaps it's fairly obvious to some. Especially in the last few weeks.

I truly appreciate the grownups who have differing opinions, but let others voice their own without putting someone else down. After all, isn't that what being grown up is all about? The tone lately is completely different from what it used to be.

Kudos to you all who let other people talk about different theories without an iron fist shutting them down. Truly appreciated.

Similarities of R.L. and the photos: Camo ballcap with dent at the top, pin below the dent, likes blue jackets, wears hoodie under the jacket, wears older men's jeans, has a light colored mustache that extends just beyond mouth, walks with right foot pointed outward (as in blurry photo), white sideburns (see HIS left in clear photo), possibly wearing prescription glasses (gleam of reflected light onto face in both photos, and you can kind of see outline of glasses in blurry photo), has a gut, thin protruding chin, "down the hill" in Inside Edition interview sounds exactly like recording. Study good photos and his interviews and you'll see these things. That's not to say that he committed the crime, only that R.L. looks exactly like the man in the photos to me. When I look at the clear photo, I can see R.L. plainly.
welcome! great first post. excellent observations...

I don't know how to post a photo here. I ended up with several. What I did was played around with the whole picture and also with various parts of it. So, IMO, BG does have a large handgun, he has a droopy mustache that hangs down on both sides of his mouth, his hoodie is up, he is not a small man, and he is older than what I had thought. I had already thought he may have a gun, now I am sure of it. I did not see a mustache at all before. Now I do.

I suggest doing something simple like copying the photo at the link I shared... here it is:

https://secure.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

and use a very simple to use app like instagram for their many choices in filters and edit tools. You may find that one filter brings out his face more while another shows the clear outline of what is in his pocket or strapped on to his body. That's what I did, so posting one composite photo would not show all that I could see in a better way by looking at parts (rather than the whole).

I still don't know what the white thing is. My best guess is the handle of a plastic bag.

EDITING TO ADD: I changed my mind about the white thing. I think it is a string from the hoodie. I think it looks thicker than it is because of the sun hitting it and perhaps there was a breeze that was giving it some movement.

Interesting train of thought about the water blocking access to my car this afternoon. I had two choices - destroy my shoes, or take them off. It was a no-brainer. If the suspect parked at the cemetery, he probably took off his shoes when he got to the creek. Then he abducted them.

Thank you beach!

That's why it's so completely irresponsible - besides being plagiarism - to copy the transcripts meticulously created by a WS member and then post them on a SM site. The Scanner Thread is kept private. It is not publicly accessible for all the reasons beach just described.

All IMO

-Nin

What a lousy thing to do. Really irks me.

IMO - this reminds me of the Missy Bevers case, killer caught on camera - it's almost been a year.

Call me debbie d too. Makes me sick that with video and audio they still don't have a clue, in my humble opinion of course.

Well, okay then. How does a theory about a lunatic pedophile become plausible especially if kids were up there all the time?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm way behind (again) so this may have been covered (again) but ...

while I wouldn't use the words "lunatic pedophile" I think it would be remiss not to note the presence of a nearby business that has well over 40 out of Delphi's 54 child molesters, sex offenders & sexually violent predators listing it as their employment address.

Delphi has a much longer list of RSO's than most towns of it's size because of the hiring practice at this business. RSO's from surrounding towns also appear on Delphi's ISP list because of their employment address - which is a short distance from the bridge & trails.

There was a search warrant served at this business early in the investigation & local journo Alexis McAdams tweeted a photo of a pair of boots being taken in as evidence the same day. This happened on the day employees were told a bomb threat had been called in to the plant

http://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_97205aec-f942-11e6-8fd2-138759792fcf.html

[SUB]Ok My Darlings this thread will be closing shortly. [/SUB]

I was thinking about this last night, if he's local it seems like they'd have nailed him by now. Which leads me to believe he's probably not local, but rather a drifter, a seasonal worker, a truck driver, a freight hopper, something.... I just don't know, but it is very frustrating especially considering they have video and audio of the guy. Unless it's as some have suggested, that BG isn't the perp.

Interesting train of thought about the water blocking access to my car this afternoon. I had two choices - destroy my shoes, or take them off. It was a no-brainer. If the suspect parked at the cemetery, he probably took off his shoes when he got to the creek. Then he abducted them.

i like that you did that, I found it interesting. I know my own husband as outdoors type as he is, won't even ruin his stanky old boots with water. Where as I will walk in just about anything in any shoe and complain later. I would think though, if the case might be the guy only has that pair of shoes, and doesn't want to be spotted out buying more, he might have taken them off. If he had more I wonder did he ditch them completely after? I can't imagine how many prints could have been left behind anyway, I mean it would've taken real time to try and sweep over them with something while leaving more in the process. All IMO always

Take Care Everyone.

G'night

Tricia

Good morning.... Hoping today is the day. Please please let there be an arrest. (and also find ET)

Someone asked about (or I think inferred) the meat packing plant and the RSOs who work there in the last few comments. Yes, that has been mentioned. I believe you're the first to mention a bomb threat was called in there that day. Is there a link to verify that? Or maybe we could check the scanner if we had an approximate time?

If that were true, I wonder if they dismissed all employees for the afternoon and had the building searched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone asked about (or I think inferred) the meat packing plant and the RSOs who work there in the last few comments. Yes, that has been mentioned. I believe you're the first to mention a bomb threat was called in there that day. Is there a link to verify that? Or maybe we could check the scanner if we had an approximate time?

If that were true, I wonder if they dismissed all employees for the afternoon and had the building searched?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was reported way back in the earlier posts. They left with a pair of boots. I'm sure it would be in the media thread.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member