IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls will be on WorldNews Tonight!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

This is the first case I've seen where someone was declared a suspect by LE and yet no one knows who he is , or where he might be !

LE HAS to have much more than we are led to believe. Hopefully they're building their case.

I think they have more video/images of him plus the fact he hasn't come forward himself to talk to LE about his afternoon walk in the park.

I think they also have DNA, but of course they can't match DNA to a photograph. I'm sure there is more hard evidence too....but for now, I think it's video and his "disappearance" that make him a suspect.

jmopinion

. Any thoughts on why they're hung up now on whether or not anyone saw someone out of place walking in the expanded geography they referenced? .

I do believe they found and have the backpack, however it was not found at the scene, he disposed of it... in the vicinity and they feel like they have their suspect and are looking to further implicate him with the backpack. The pic itself of him, I have not wasted my time on, 1, I do not know of anyone from Indiana so I would not be able to tell him and plus there are no visible features apart from him looking like an apple.

DOTR can you pls post that triangle you posted in LISK, tia.

DOTR posted the triangle in Lyric and Lizzy's case also, and since I was so impressed with the content that day, I will happily share it here also!

Fwiw

http://www.popcenter.org/learning/60...cfm?stepNum=16

The paths that people take in their everyday activities and the nodes they inhabit explain risks of victimization as well as patterns of offending. This is why the Brantinghams and other crime pattern theorists pay so much attention to the geographical distribution of crime and the daily rhythm of activity. For example, these researchers generate crime maps for different hours of the day and days of the week, linking specific kinds of crimes to commuter flows, school children being let out, store closing hours, or any other process that moves people among nodes and along paths. Pickpockets and some shoplifters seek crowds, while other offenders pay closer attention to the absence of people. For example, the flow of people to work generates a counterflow of burglars to residential areas, taking advantage of the commuters' absence. The flow of workers home at night and at weekends produces a counterflow a few hours later of burglars targeting commercial and industrial sites.

[h=3]Brantingham Crime Pattern Theory[/h]

attachment.php

Kim Rossmo prepared this diagram to represent the Brantinghams' theory. It shows an offender's activity space (residence, work, recreation, and the travel routes between them), the buffer zone close to the home in which offenders do not usually commit crimes, and five potential target areas (for example, parking lots). Where an offender's activity space intersects a target area, this is where crimes happen (crosses). Note that in this example no crimes occur around the offender's workplace, because there are no suitable targets there. Also, there are two target areas with no crimes in them because this offender is not aware of those places.

Police are asking the public to try and remember if you saw somebody Monday, Feb. 13 in the late afternoon or evening.

"We're asking people that were driving down the Hoosier Heartland that might have seen a hitchhiker or someone walking. We're asking people that live in Logansport all the way to Lafayette, if they saw somebody late that afternoon, that evening of Monday the 13th, if they saw somebody walking down the roadway that just did not look like they should be there, or they're just a hitchhiker, we would like to talk to that person," said Sgt. Kim Riley, Indiana State Police.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...g-road-near-delphi-police-want-to-talk-to-you

Hypothetical possible scenario: somebody found a brown backpack with a bloody blue jacket and camo hat in it. Blood came back with a DNA match to blood found at the crime scene. Picture shows guy in a blue jacket and camo hat.

Or maybe the frames they didn't release showed him spitting a big wad of chaw out onto the railroad tie, and they were able to locate that and match DNA to DNA from the crime scene.

I could probably think of more while I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for an arrest.

Good thinking! Thanks.

Please share this picture on your social media and send to any news outlets.

The anonymous online tipsubmit or direct phone number is SO important - as vital as the picture - so please help spread the word - it's something that everyone can do to actually find this murderer:
attachment.php

Also, some celebrities are even willing to help. Know of any celebrities that grew up in Indiana? tweet them about the case and ask them to share the picture. I believe Jennifer Lawrence has done it before for a missing person.

I highly doubt it's anything beside an optical illusion, but for once, I see it! I never do! I think all the science I took in college severely depleted my imaginative skills, when I look at clouds I see...clouds. But I digress, it's likely nothing, but just wanted to properly share what is being "seen".

One more for those who need the extra help seeing it. View attachment 110546https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.co...g-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is ridiculously creepy, but I think it is just coincidence. I think it's wood that looks like a face, not an actual face. However, I may see that in my nightmares tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I disagree. Stabbing someone to death would leave blood stains. Shooting someone leaves fine sprays of blood. Definitely not picked up by this poor image. Also I argue there is a gun in the perp's pocket. A 9mm. To anyone who has owned a gun it
is the obvious curve of the grip.

I think he arranged to meet them via SM in the graveyard. Great spot for a perp. Might have strangulated one

http://www.wthr.com/article/man-pho...ail-now-named-suspect-in-murder-of-teen-girls

Police are asking the public to try and remember if you saw somebody Monday, Feb. 13 in the late afternoon or evening.

"We're asking people that were driving down the Hoosier Heartland that might have seen a hitchhiker or someone walking. We're asking people that live in Logansport all the way to Lafayette, if they saw somebody late that afternoon, that evening of Monday the 13th, if they saw somebody walking down the roadway that just did not look like they should be there, or they're just a hitchhiker, we would like to talk to that person," said Sgt. Kim Riley, Indiana State Police.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...g-road-near-delphi-police-want-to-talk-to-you

So this means they think it was over with fairly early.

Damn, murdering (& raping?) two young girls in daylight or close to it is so bold.

ITA

I also believe the backpack that LE are discussing today belongs to one of the murdered teens.

LE would know that their backpack or duffel bag is missing (they have used both terms).

LE would NOT know that the 's backpack or duffel bag is missing.

JMO

Perhaps they do know. While it seems to be driving some of our adorable WS posters crazy that LE is not releasing more of the video footage there is a very good reason they are not doing so at this time. This case isn't just being handled by the local LE but the FBI and HLS is also involved so they all know what they are doing.

There is more footage on the video they have in their possession and it very well could show him walking along with a duffel bag or a backpack after he had killed the girls. LE always knows way more than the public and they keep what they do know close to their vests as they should until the murderer is caught. While it may be maddening to us that they arent releasing everything they know or have it is what LE always does. They are holding things back for a very good reason. IMO

I still believe these still shots were from a trail cam erected in the area.............not to track deer and deer trails but were used for security. We have a lot of wooded areas on our own property and we have erected three trail cameras in various areas as security since the very back of our land is not fenced even though other parts are. We do have deer on our land but the reason for erecting all three was to make sure others aren't coming on our property illegally.

That would be why the still photos are shot from up above him and not face to face with him walking along the bridge. From the photos I have seen of the bridge and surrounding areas there are plenty of trees to erect trail cams imo. Many of them are camo colored and blend right in and if someone doesn't know they are there they will walk right by them unaware they are being videoed.

Of course the police is not going to divulge where the camera is located to protect the privacy of whoever has installed it in the unknown (to us) location. If they told where it was then it wouldn't be any good anymore to use as a security camera instead of a typical deer hunter trail camera. I think the reason the photos are blurred somewhat is LE tried to enlarge the stills trying to get a closer image of the murderer before putting them out to the public.

Just recently with the couple in Florida who went on a murder spree in two states they were spotted on a trail camera as they went through the woods in that area. That trail camera was able to prove the woman was not there because she had been abducted by the male murderer but it showed she willingly was with him. The Prosecutor will use that trail camera footage in her capital murder cases she has been charged with and the other murderer killed himself when LE surrounded their motel in Georgia.

I think more and more trail cameras will solve more and more cases since a lot of suspects tend to take to the woods to hide out from LE or go through woods after doing horrific crimes just like this man/woman murdering spree couple did and were both caught on a trail camera they both had no idea was even there.

IMO

LEOs are still at the crime scene this afternoon and their bank of lights are still behind the cemetery where they found the girls. From the drop off point to the cemetery it is .4 miles by road. There is a trail from the north side of the bridge heading towards the crime scene, but after about 40 yards there is a drop off pretty much straight down to the water. There are beer cans along the trail not to far from the bridge. Leaving the scene would require one to either walk the road or to follow the edge of the field just inside the woods. The picture of the girl on the bridge shows her walking away from the side on which they were killed. The picture of the guy does not show blood which would have been present after he killed and fought with them. I would not be thinking a gun was used based on information available.

I figured the trail would be pretty busy today (and it was) so I parked in town and walked from the city park. It is 1.5 miles to high bridge and about 2 miles from the crime scene. If the guy was watching them and was parked at the drop off point he could have drove to the cemetery and watch/ambushed them from the top of the ridge. If the guy is experienced as many of you believe the above would allow easy capture and escape. I believe the photo on the bridge is from one of the girls phones and is before he attacked them.

There is a lane on the far side of the crime scene that I had forgotten about that leads to Brubaker's. Years ago when I was last down that lane it had a gate across itand you needed a remote control to open the gate. The lane is 1 1/4 mile long from the road to the house if I recall correctly.

Wow, great post. Thank you for all those details, always great to have a boots on the ground perspective.

So the bridge and trails is also accessible from the City Park? I wonder if someone could map that route? Love to see a visual of what you are speaking of.

Also, some celebrities are even willing to help. Know of any celebrities that grew up in Indiana? tweet them about the case and ask them to share the picture. I believe Jennifer Lawrence has done it before for a missing person.

Isn't Guns & Roses from Lafayette?

SABBM

I've no problem with that !
Good observation, jdj.

It's interesting that LE have positively stated the man in the bridge pic IS a suspect.
If it was a still from a trail cam-- LE must know that no one else was on that bridge or walking through the area except the two girls and himself.

I'm also wondering if there are any trail cams that captured footage that the public is unaware of-- cams that are elsewhere in the woods or by other areas around the bridge/trail ??
If it's video of the suspect walking after the girls-- I'd release it since it could hold more clues.
But I'm not the LE working on this case.
:moo:
MOO

Bingo!

That is the picture of him heading SE across the bridge... if it from a fixed camera, then he was caught again doubling back across the bridge to follow the girls. There would be NO REASON to release those video images because he is facing away at that point.

If the police had a search warrant there was probable cause to spend hours trashing the home.
There's no wonder that people are making accusations...the police and the judge already did so.

I do believe they found and have the backpack, however it was not found at the scene, he disposed of it... in the vicinity and they feel like they have their suspect and are looking to further implicate him with the backpack. The pic itself of him, I have not wasted my time on, 1, I do not know of anyone from Indiana so I would not be able to tell him and plus there are no visible features apart from him looking like an apple.

Since I think they have more frames from that bridge video, it seems odd that they would offer only those poor images to the public to help identify him, unless, like I said previously, the video is from one of the girl's phones and that's all they want to show. I keep going back to if it was a stationary camera, there would be additional frames that might be helpful.

I hate to ask this, but can our wonderful map and graphics makers please put a compass or some type of marking on their work so those of us who are directionally challenged know where NSEW is?
Like me :)

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members