IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This speculation is absolutely insane.

This speculation is NOT insane. I used to own a 9. When I first saw the picture that's what it looked like, a gun to me, plain as day (also or possibly a hammer).

I'm not saying it is for sure, but it deeeeeefinitey looks like one and I posted that the angle has been driving me bonkers for days. Mooooooooooo

So it's OK for everyone to speculate about hoodie, no hoodie, hat, no hat, but not a gun? To call someone else's opinion about what they see as insane is disrespectful.

In regards to the pics of the POI.......is that a little white dog, facing forward in some sort of carrier, sticking his face out from inside the jacket? Several of the pics I have seen appear to show the front legs and back legs dangling down as if it is being carried on the man's chest.

Okay, y'all. I have been marathon reading here and thinking about all of this information for days while nursing a mean little upper respiratory infection and stuck inside, lethargic and feverish But, I had an epiphany tonight.

About all those bundles of whatever sticking out of his jacket, hanging around his neck, the shirt hanging out of the pants, the 'gun' in his jacket, the baton, the hat, the hoodie, the watch, the leg brace, holding up his pants, the odd choice of shoe, the beard, the ear covers, the tool belt, the whatever. We missed the whole point of all that bulk. It hit me. He is hiding a whole different set of clothes under that over sized gear, including shoes more suitable for sliding around leafy slopes. (And I bet those shoes are in a plastic bag or two and we can see their straps around his neck area.)

He entered the park in one set of gear and left in another. His jacket can't close and his pants are waaay long to cover any possibility of the underlying pants being seen. I count 4 layers of clothes on top alone.

I hope you feel better soon Tea Time!

Wow!! Still no ID on photo guy, I was hoping today would be the day :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A member who has chosen to remain anonymous just sent me this:
(Thank you. Duh!!!!!!)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 126823_ts.jpg
    126823_ts.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 773
I'm way behind here....page three. A post by Margarite25 [TY] with the link to Five Facts/ Heavy.com the second photo of this guy caught my eye....you can almost see his face...close set eyes...facial hair...when I first viewed this fellow yesterday I thought he was wearing one of those hunting hats with ear flaps...either that or long hair. It does look like he is packing something under his jacket on HIS left. I ran that photo through Photomatix using different filters and this is the best I could come up with. Perhaps I am only hoping that I see his face. Used to hike in areas like these girls at that age...bless their souls...we only ever ran into the occasional flasher...they would flash and run. Weird creatures.

Rest easy young ones.

Link to Heavy.com - http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

View attachment 110574

Forgot to add...The white up around his neck may be part of what he is packing...perhaps that brown bit by his pocket as well.

You did it! I can see both of his eyes and eyebrows. His eyes appear to be looking in the direction of the camera holder. His hat is not a baseball cap style. It's more of a beach-style hat with a slightly floppy rim. Two flops on the right side of his face. That is why both eyebrows are visible. He has both a mustache and beard. I do not detect any graying hair. Can you do his other image? TIA

The white shining glare off his left leg is not artifact as it is the sunlight shining off the blue fabric onto the camera lens which tells us that BG is walking INTO the sun at the time this image snapped. The dark 'open scissors' shape, on the upper left edge of the white shadowing, is the shadow made from the brown fanny pouch. The pouch is shaped as a typical brown paper bag would be so when new or not in use it could be folded flat and stored. In the image, the brown pouch is filled with his goodies.

I loved exploring cliffs and rivers when their age. It was irresistible play as it must have been for these two young ladies. Gone too soon, Little Ones. RIP :rose: :rose:

bbm - but they didn't think any crime had occurred, right? So why worry about evidence being destroyed in the dark?

Oh my bad, more likely to do with the dangers to searchers if they searched in the dark, considering how they called the search off the night before.

Is anyone else having problems with the page reloading every 20 seconds or so?

Woo hoo! I've been looking all over for those! Thanks mom2four!! That particular color combination doesn't seem to be very common. I'm hoping someone will recognize it!

But it isn't blue denim. It's like waterproof material

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So that indicates a local, rather than a drifter? Sorry if I missed something, I'm just trying to get caught up. TIA

My personal feeling is that the killer is quite familiar with that area. Either a local or someone from an hour or so away who goes to Delphi quite a bit. If it someone from outside the area, Delphi might be their "home away from home" because they are there so much. Not a drifter. He's been to this location before, not once but quite a few times.

I think whoever did this obviously knew the area well, has been there and probably planned it out either in their mind, walked it out, or online via maps like we've done here. I think they've probably visited many of these areas over the past weeks, months or years awaiting the perfect scenario/timing in their minds. We should be looking at pics online with these names (public trailed areas) attached via google images and the like. Advanced search can do wonders on google, right down to the day. Probably a person who's comfortable in this environment and the typical profile meets up well is my guess for the crime. Otherwise we'd be taking about a jealous group of girls that killed another for dating a boyfriend or something along the passion lines. Just my opinion.

This hiking area is actually part of a much larger group of hiking areas throughout the area. In fact several are owned/managed by the same land trust conservation group (link below). If I was looking for someone familiar with this area they'd either have to have visited, hiked, worked in, on, or around the other areas as well. Or recreationally used them in the past avidly. I hope these other parks had trail cams they can grab and look at video as well - if not they need to.

It's a possibility that they couldn't find the girls that night before because they were being held in some structure, barn or abandoned building nearby over night - somewhere a POI might know from previous visits where access was gained. Are there any utility structures nearby within the area (is there a crypt at the cemetery)? Or homes for sale, foreclosed, etc.? Or is there a way to look at maps (I think the satellite takes a pic every so many weeks/months right?) to see if anyone had a tent or structure set up anywhere that was taken down, IDK? It's entirely possible they were brought back via 4-wheeler or something like this as well. Who knows. I realize it's highly unlikely to revisit a crime scene but these killers have been known to do it simply because they're so brazen and feel in control and that they can do anything.

I think we might find our killer in some form of trail cam, etc., in another similar property to be honest. The POI had probably visited these other areas preying on other girls to be honest.

Hiking Areas +/- 25 miles from Delphi

Berkshire Tarnowski Forest Preserve
Mary I Gerard Nature Preserve
Canal Park
Minim High Bridge Trail
Moyer Gould Woods
Prophetstown State Park
Jerry E Gregg Botanic Gardens
Wildcat Creek Park
Wolf Park
French Post Park
Altherr Nature Park

A lot of properties are managed/owned by:
Http://www.Nicheslandtrust.org

I think Tea Time is definitely on the right track. Several members have mentioned the bulk on the guy's front.

Yesterday (before I had to run off and do non-WS related things ;-)), I shared that I though fhe weight on his front was causing him to be, perhaps, off-kilter a little. Carrying a weight of, say, even 10 lbs. or so could cause a person to move a certain way. Add the bulk of what appears to be multiple layers of clothing, and one can see why he might have walked a tad strangely, and yes as some have noted, been making an effort to hold up his jeans. There may even be another layer of pants/jeans underneath what we see

If that is indeed a handgun or pellet gun, handguns above a certain caliber would be heavy and bulky, especially full framed ones. A Sig P-220 or other all-metal handgun is heavy, especially in .45. It would cause strain against fhe front of rhe jacket, but wouldn't move around much due to the clothing bulk and the tautness of the jacket over it.

Man in black? That might be him right there, but man in black had a backpack on, post-murders. Even if blood got through the top layer(s) of clothing, from a distance nobody would have noticed even fresh blood on black clothing of a certain fabric.

I've carried a Springfield XDM .40 many times, carried in a large cargo pocket one time it had a tendency to move around and felt uncomfortable, but I was halping a friend close his business late at night so nobody would have noticed. Yet notice how the outline of our "gun" here does not change much as fhe guy moves. Something is there. Gun? Other weapon?

Just kills me how brazen this was.

I adore John Cougar Mellencamp's talent. Saw him live at a JazzFest in 2011. He grew up in a Small Town very similar to Delphi.

It is not out of the realm of possibilities that John Mellencamp would help with generating public awareness of the case and bring the weight of his celebrity to bear down on the need for the public to come forward with any and all info relating to case. He is still very much attuned to small-town life in Indiana and I believe still lives outside of Bloomington. I would guess that he is at the very least aware of the case and is following it.

There sure are some wild rumors flying around that town right now. I'm seeing them on social media. Who the perp(s) are, item(s) used in the killing, etc. Are these underground rumors allowed or a violation? There's no person(s) named.

The girls were to be picked up at 3:30pm. They were reported missing 2 hours later. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Delphi, the town of 3,000 people, doesn't have an enormous team of first responders much less search and rescue teams, dogs and divers at the ready. It would take hours to get that manpower organized and was a plan evolving as the hours passed. Searching at night is tricky and dangerous for the searchers, especially volunteer locals. You can bet that every officer, even those who had just worked a full shift, were there - searching until they couldn't see and beyond to midnight. They were back on site at dawn. What do you want from people? Super human powers?

By daylight, the situation had changed and they had teams ready and on site.

Besides, no one would have seen those foot prints in the dark and may have trampled all over them and called that area 'searched'.

There was no evidence that a crime had occurred until the first search was rendered fruitless, the girls didn't answer the calls of searchers, no one saw any trace of them, not even the nearby homeowners and LG didn't answer her phone.

I won't fault the search efforts. Period.

You did it! I can see both of his eyes and eyebrows. His eyes appear to be looking in the direction of the camera holder. His hat is not a baseball cap style. It's more of a beach-style hat with a slightly floppy rim. Two flops on the right side of his face. That is why both eyebrows are visible. He has both a mustache and beard. I do not detect any graying hair. Can you do his other image? TIA

The white shining glare off his left leg is not artifact as it is the sunlight shining off the blue fabric onto the camera lens which tells us that BG is walking INTO the sun at the time this image snapped. The dark 'open scissors' shape, on the upper left edge of the white shadowing, is the shadow made from the brown fanny pouch. The pouch is shaped as a typical brown paper bag would be so when new or not in use it could be folded flat and stored. In the image, the brown pouch is filled with his goodies.

I loved exploring cliffs and rivers when their age. It was irresistible play as it must have been for these two young ladies. Gone too soon, Little Ones. RIP :rose: :rose:

Good eyes.

Is that a cigar in his mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members