IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been posted. If so my apologies.

Apparently today there was an interview with an LEO and with the property owner on HLN Primetime Justice. I only found atwitter linking to it but am not able to play the video. Maybe someone can can tell us what they were saying.

https://twitter.com/PTJusticeHLN/status/833850864867565568?s=09
It's a short video clip. Here's what I got.

Host: Thank you so much for joining us and I know you are in the midst of this criminal investigation but I want everyone to look at this picture of who you are now saying is the main suspect, that’s the word we’re getting, this person right here that you want anybody…who knows who this is, has seen this person to come forward to your office. And I really want to look at the pictures carefully. What identifying features can you tell our audience that you see on this man that can help alert someone that they are seeing him as they go about their daily life?

Officer: I think, Jene (?), that the main thing is the clothing. If they recognize the clothing of this individual. Particularly those possibly connected with this individual. If they recognize it. Just anything outward appearance-wise that may give someone an idea as to who it is, and it possibly being a relative.

Host: Do you see something on the right hand…his right hand side...where his hand is. Is that his shirt coming down under the jacket or is that something like a fanny pack right there?

Office: That is something that is still being evaluated in the investigation, Jene (?).

BBM

I see the mustache too, although I'm hopeless at seeing anything else!

I have thought that that was a mustache, or excuse me, I have known that is a mustache, for some time now but I was afraid to mention it for fear of pointing the finger at a POI. Yes, it is a brown mustache and yes it is a thick one too. The light color in the back is simply the light brown or tan inside of the hoodie. And a camo hat is on the head. And there are no earmuffs. Those are just the light inside lining of the inside of the hoodie.

Yes, a camo hoodie and the bulbous nose is obvious in that pic

I do not believe its a hoodie. I honestly think he has long hair. He walks 1 step from photo 1 to photo 2 hands in pockets the whole time. How would the hoodie be off his head and one step later on it without using his hands. I think its a hat on the top and what people are seeing as the hood is wavy long hair. MOO

Don't know if this has been posted. If so my apologies.

Apparently today there was an interview with an LEO and with the property owner on HLN Primetime Justice. I only found atwitter linking to it but am not able to play the video. Maybe someone can can tell us what they were saying.

https://twitter.com/PTJusticeHLN/status/833850864867565568?s=09

This is the video of the Main Suspect on HLN with Jinkasaraus. Manhunt. Identify the clothing. It could possibly be a relative who wears that same attire.
[video=twitter;833850864867565568]https://twitter.com/PTJusticeHLN/status/833850864867565568?s=09[/video]

Of course that is the outline of a gun underneath his jacket. That's as clear as air. And it is a 9mm pistol, whether Glock or not I have no idea. And yes the barrel is pointed back towards his arm instead of in front of him. I have no idea if he shot those girls, but I'm pretty sure that that gun was used to at least control those girls.

I do think this is possible but most people who carry guns like concealed carry(myself included) do not put them in a pocket.Well except the druggie robbing the qwiki mart.This is not secure.Even the guys in the movies stick them in the waist of their pants.But come to think of it concealed carry do not put in pocket because it could be seen and we may be seeing it.

I have thought that that was a mustache, or excuse me, I have known that is a mustache, for some time now but I was afraid to mention it for fear of pointing the finger at a POI. Yes, it is a brown mustache and yes it is a thick one too. The light color in the back is simply the light brown or tan inside of the hoodie. And a camo hat is on the head. And there are no earmuffs. Those are just the light inside lining of the inside of the hoodie.

could the mustache be fake? I would imagine at the least he doesn't have it anymore.

This is such a suddenly disturbing thought, that the search was called off at all on the very same day the girls went missing. Seems incredibly critical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So LE has no "tools" or capabilities for night searches. I did not realize this. I guess my next question is why the search did not commence at dawn the next day? I understand they waited until after 8am?

I agree the search should have been started at first light. From what I gather this police force isn't used to dealing with crimes of this nature and magnitude normally they likely are underprepared for tragedies like this happening. Whereas a police force in a big city would be more used to it.

I do think this is possible but most people who carry guns like concealed carry(myself included) do not put them in a pocket.Well except the druggie robbing the qwiki mart.This is not secure.Even the guys in the movies stick them in the waist of their pants.But come to think of it concealed carry do not put in pocket because it could be seen and we may be seeing it.

Don't know why exactly but I found some humor in your qwiki mart comment...reminded me of the Simpsons...thanks for that much needed here.

If he was drunk i would not be surprised at all.

Wonder if one of the reasons he might have his hands appearing to be in pockets, is because he is actually holding up his pants?imo. speculation.

IMO there is nothing wrong with his gait. He's probably in his 50's and he's lumbering along like we men in our fifties tend to do. We are not youngsters anymore you know.

About his hands in his pockets. For some reason, I simply feel that this guy likes to put his hands in his pockets, when he's walking, standing, or whatever. He's one of those guys who always has his hands in his jacket pockets. Some people like to stand and walk like that.

IMO it is not possible that he was drunk. He's way too good for that. I do not like all these drifter theories because too me this guy is quite skilled at these nasty things he does. He's very good at it.

For some reason, they are looking for anyone who might have seen someone throw down a backpack beside a highway. There is also mention of a duffel bag. I have not the slightest idea what that all could be about. I doubt if he hitchhiked away though. That's too stupid. He's way too good for that.

The slats on the bridge are at different angles in the two released images. Therefore the images were captured by a non-stationary camera. JMO
Thank you!!! That's what I said a few days ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Okay, y'all. I have been marathon reading here and thinking about all of this information for days while nursing a mean little upper respiratory infection and stuck inside, lethargic and feverish But, I had an epiphany tonight.

About all those bundles of whatever sticking out of his jacket, hanging around his neck, the shirt hanging out of the pants, the 'gun' in his jacket, the baton, the hat, the hoodie, the watch, the leg brace, holding up his pants, the odd choice of shoe, the beard, the ear covers, the tool belt, the whatever. We missed the whole point of all that bulk. It hit me. He is hiding a whole different set of clothes under that over sized gear, including shoes more suitable for sliding around leafy slopes. (And I bet those shoes are in a plastic bag or two and we can see their straps around his neck area.)

He entered the park in one set of gear and left in another. His jacket can't close and his pants are waaay long to cover any possibility of the underlying pants being seen. I count 4 layers of clothes on top alone.

Thank you all ^^^ for transcribing/summarizing that HLN interview. It seems this is only a part of the whole interview. Maybe someone can find the whole thing. I tried but had no luck. Maybe on YouTube? The property owner talks as well.

I would like to know who/what was edited out of the two photos. Does anyone else find this plausible?

could the mustache be fake? I would imagine at the least he doesn't have it anymore.

For some reason, I do not believe that that mustache is fake. One, it doesn't look fake. Two, I get a feeling that that mustache is an integral part of his being. But you are right, if he has altered his appearance, he's probably shaved it off.

Of course that is the outline of a gun underneath his jacket. That's as clear as air. And it is a 9mm pistol, whether Glock or not I have no idea. And yes the barrel is pointed back towards his arm instead of in front of him. I have no idea if he shot those girls, but I'm pretty sure that that gun was used to at least control those girls.

There is no way to know from that photo if he is carrying a gun under his jacket much less the type of gun. imo

Don't know why exactly but I found some humor in your qwiki mart comment...reminded me of the Simpsons...thanks for that much needed here.

I was having a mental image of a guy pretending to have a gun in his pocket but it is his finger.If you really have a gun wouldn't you just show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member