IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls wouldn't use it. He would. TOR hides the identity of the sender. Many people don't understand it and don't realize it exists.

even if you delete your social media accounts, all the police have to do is serve a search warrant or subpoena to the social media head quarters and bingo bango you'll have access to whatever isn't publicly visible, your accounts are never truly deleted just not view-able to the public

and i doubt he'd be using TOR, i mean to do what talk to the girls? i dunno seems far from what teenagers are getting up to, JMO

LE must have determined that Abby died on Feb 14th. So the Perp must have been in the area til after midnight. JMO

Not necessarily. She could have been gravely injured and succumbed to those injuries long after the perp left the scene. (That's assuming the medical examiner was able to pinpoint time of death. Often a date/time is listed on a death certificate but it is the best estimate within a range.)

My opinion: one family listed the date they went missing, the other listed the date found. These newspaper obituaries are published by the family or the funeral home. They aren't necessarily 'official.'

I know a family whose son disappeared on a Tuesday and was deceased found the following day (Wednesday) of a drug overdose. The family listed the date missing in the obituary. The date found corresponded with a sibling's birthday so they made the decision to go with the missing date.

Interesting...

Dan McCain is president of the Wabash & Erie Canal Association and president of Delphi Historic Trails. He’s a community planner who was instrumental in developing the trails starting in 1988.
McCain said there are no security cameras on the trail. He said a local bank reached out to him about the possibility of paying for cameras. Those plans are still in the early stages.

“I appreciate that very much. Yes, we’ll do that,” McCain said. “It hasn’t happened and it will, maybe, before spring.”

McCain said, even before the murders, there were plans in place to install some security cameras using grant money.

He said he has no clue where the picture of the suspect came from and police won’t reveal the picture’s source.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/20/delphi-trail-organizer-in-talks-to-put-security-cams-on-trail/

I find this business about the man in black a bit unsettling. The only people who mentioned him were the teens. I'm not trying to create drama but I really don't know what to make of that. As far as I understand no one else saw him. And nothing more has been said about him by msm or LE.

http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer

That sure is interesting about the friends alleged sighting of the man in black.

If the friends were really there that day then that is even more people there that day.

The place is turning into a major hangout. I counted 4 others based on the other article and now if we count the "friends" and assume they have to be 2 others then that is a total of 6 other people besides the girls.

If the man in black is different than the one guy then it is 7.

I do wonder if the guy in black could be the same as Cheyenne saw from the other article. He could have changed and maybe that is why LE said the person could be disguising himself.

Maybe they are assuming the black clothing is a disguise.

The other thing alarming is the one witness who talks about knowing someone who lives back there.

Just hope LE is on top of all that.

http://www.wthr.com/article/memorial-grows-as-police-continue-search-for-delphi-girls-killer

[url]http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

[/URL]

I'm new here and not sure what can be copied and pasted. Google TOR [the onion router]. Google the Dark Web. I learned about it by accident two years ago when we realized somehow our computer had been configured as part of this. We bought a refurbished computer. Scary people and criminals like it. It serves a purpose but can be quite dangerous.

Just curious what TOR is?

I mentioned it earlier. The Dark Web allows anonymity. [TOR]. Very dark dangerous things occur on this often unknown part of the internet. Sex offenders, pedophiles, any sort of person wanting to hide their identity utilize this. There are many other uses for it.
Sorry OT, but I was so thrilled when anonymous hacked The Dark Web and shut down 20% of it's servers. It's disgusting and full of child *advertiser censored*, snuff films, abuse and cruelty to animals. From what I've read (and the Anonymous site describing the hack is where I got info) there are so many layers (like an onion) of jumping from server to server that it's almost impossible to track someone.

The girls wouldn't use it. He would. TOR hides the identity of the sender. Many people don't understand it and don't realize it exists.

i know i get it, i work in this industry as a network tech spent 5 years at schools for networking and i graduated last year with a triple advanced diploma in networking security and network management but i found my love of photography at the same time, so i work in both industries i take contracts when i can get them for networking and when there is no work around i do photography because it pays well

I'm way behind here....page three. A post by Margarite25 [TY] with the link to Five Facts/ Heavy.com the second photo of this guy caught my eye....you can almost see his face...close set eyes...facial hair...when I first viewed this fellow yesterday I thought he was wearing one of those hunting hats with ear flaps...either that or long hair. It does look like he is packing something under his jacket on HIS left. I ran that photo through Photomatix using different filters and this is the best I could come up with. Perhaps I am only hoping that I see his face. Used to hike in areas like these girls at that age...bless their souls...we only ever ran into the occasional flasher...they would flash and run. Weird creatures.

Rest easy young ones.

Link to Heavy.com - http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liberty-libby-german-abigail-abby-williams-delphi-indiana-girls-dead-missing-snapchat-facebook-photos-family-bridge/

POI.jpg

Forgot to add...The white up around his neck may be part of what he is packing...perhaps that brown bit by his pocket as well.

I mentioned it earlier. The Dark Web allows anonymity. [TOR]. Very dark dangerous things occur on this often unknown part of the internet. Sex offenders, pedophiles, any sort of person wanting to hide their identity utilize this. There are many other uses for it.

I remember hearing somewhere that the FBI has people dedicated to infiltrating the dark web.

My condolences to the families.

I am having trouble understanding how the girls ended up so far from the bridge.through rugged terrain. Is there a trail on the north side of the creek headed that direction, even if it is not an official trail? It is possible to move bodies easier in water.

Just curious, but who would have or could have convinced LE to call off the search the first day? These were children not responding to text, not home, not in contact with anyone seemingly. I don't understand that part. Is it typical to call off an active search at nightfall for children?

Re: the perp possibly disguising his identity: if you look at the picture, his legs are quite skinny and don't match the bulkiness of his torso. The police could be referring to something as simple as him wearing multiple layers to disguise his true size.
I saw family members mentioned a few pages ago. I don't believe it was a family member of the girls but what about a local with a family member who had no where to go and was staying with them to "get on their feet" perhaps at the time of the murders and was either kicked out or left? Family may not want to report?

Out of interest has anyone found information about past crimes in this Delphi Trail location? I had a look but only found information about this current tragedy.

When I see the photo of the suspect more often I think he is in 40s/50s. He kinda puts me in mind of Jacob Wetterling's killer facially with what looks like a wide chubby nose. I bet he looks unfriendly and has a cold look to his face. I'm probably talking nonsense. Jacobs killer is in jail I can't stand looking at his photo it's so unnerving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member