IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their own woods at that.

I keep getting drawn back to the comment that this is "a complex case".

And it certainly appears that is so. Dozens of investigators from a dozen different departments, high level FBI, sergeants galore, the best of the best investigators lending a hand, 16000 tips, thousands upon thousands of man hours costing a heaping pile of money, and a whole lot more probably going on that we don't know about....so let's say indeed the beacon of blame is eventually shone on an almost 80 year old with alcohol issues who lives in the land the bodies were discovered.

I'm trying to say this as politely as possible -- if one elderly man who didn't attempt to relocate the discovery scene from his own property along with a possible sketchy alibi requires such intensive investigation in order to solve the case, what would happen if a truly diabolical and hardened criminal committed the same type of crime? I think LE might be somewhat embarrassed if that example is considered "a complex case".

Another reason I think RL is not connected. The investigation is far larger than him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure if his name is out there so, I must be careful.

Later everyone, Happy Easter. My prayers are with the families of these girls who didn't get to spend this holiday with them, it's so sad. My prayers are with all the lost and victims and victims families tonight. If I had one wish, they would all be solved right now and these things would never happen again in the world. Keep up the god sleuthing guys you're all amazing, good hearted people.

We cannot sleuth any neighbor. Off limits

All IMO

-Nin

For sure. I haven't seen anyone (recently) look for records on neighbors or anything. It came up bc there was a question about whether other neighbors were involved in the search or gave interviews and why LE or news hadn't paid them more attention.

People were just confirming whether or not there were other neighbors involved to begin with.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He, is not a suspect however LE states that he is part of the investigation, so whatever that means.

FTR: I don't do blogs, FB or rumors or any other SM. I just go by court documents and as many MSM articles, and what LE says.

I did see a rumor on one blog but it didn't seem very credible when I started digging. Another thing I wish police would comment on.;)

Don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if it was mentioned (so hard to go look up past threads and such when posting from Tapatalk). But he was definitely at his house during the interview and I may be misremembering but I thought there was reference to him being a neighbor. Would have to find that clip again to be sure. Might have just jumped to the conclusion given he was at his house and interviewed right after RL.

Martin must be an error in transcribing. Name is actually Marvin and he lives several miles away.

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-search-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found

This individual was part of the search group, not the neighbor.

I can not find where his name was in the news otherwise I would post it.

About RL? Yes he will forever linked to them since their bodies were found on his land/farm. No getting around that.

IMO he's getting the same treatment as Roy Kronk who found Caylee's remains. :(

He, is not a suspect however LE states that he is part of the investigation, so whatever that means.

You just triggered a thought. There were no reporters interviewing any of the neighbors of RL. Wonder why not. Granted there were only a couple but either they didn't want to talk or the reporters didn't attempt? Following the Danielle Stislicki case, when a house was searched the reporter had a couple of people on camera giving info/opinions on the person living in the house. RL has been a fixture there for 50+ years. No one around to interview?

There's not been any locals interviewed lately but imo LE have defended RL almost every week by stating he's not a suspect so there's probably nothing a neighbour can add because, well, he's not a suspect. I also have a hunch most of the locals have reached the point where they'd like the media trucks to just go away.

Maybe someone could comment on the general atmosphere around town?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About RL? Yes he will forever linked to them since their bodies were found on his land/farm. No getting around that.

IMO he's getting the same treatment as Roy Kronk who found Caylee's remains. :(

I have never heard the name Roy Kronk. I've only seen all the media around her mom's trial. So let's hope a suspect is found and charged so the main name most associated with this Delphi crime is primarily that of the guilty (or at least criminally charged) party!

I've been thinking a lot about how BG could have known the girls (or whomever) were at the park/bridge...

I've read all 50 of these threads. I still believe that BG is a hunter (as I previously supposed) such as a big game hunter/deer hunter. I also believe the techniques and methodology he applied to hunting can be possibly be applied to how he found, trapped, and murdered the girls. How do hunters (I've done copious amounts of research because I am no hunter and no one I know is one, either) sometimes hunt? By using Trail cams.

Hunters use trail cams and these things are apperantly very easily set up and camouflaged and can be accessed by remote or by an app on the phone. These cams can monitor scenery in real time-- could BG installed a trail cam on a tree, or on a large rock? And removed it after the murders? It would at least make sense regarding how he knew they were there, or how he knew how much privacy he'd have...

I've seen talk of trail cams in general by maybe LE or the Monan High Park, but not a discussion about BG potentially setting one or more up for himself? As hunters do?

I have never heard the name Roy Kronk. I've only seen all the media around her mom's trial. So let's hope a suspect is found and charged so the main name most associated with this Delphi crime is primarily that of the guilty (or at least criminally charged) party!

Krunk was the utility reader who found Caylee's skull, iirc. Krunk was also never charged with murder, and I doubt any but diehard followers of the case remember his name. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective