IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.... RL has a very sorted past, it is not hard for me to believe that someone from his past called in a "favor". What RL was not counting on is that they left the bodies on his property.... I have often wondered if that was by mistake, that the person who did this did not know how far down RL's property went.

He has a sorted past?

You'd think.

To the best of my knowledge, because I am not privy to their case information, IMO, LE seems focused on a single individual from up here in the nosebleed seats.

I would really like to believe a pervert or a SK or some tweaker murdered them than a 77-year old neighbor or community member. I just haven't seen anything that tells me that is the case. Until LE announce an arrest, we have no idea. I do not care what the killer's name turns out to be besides opinion to the contrary.

I have not seen anything that would lead to me to believe it was said 77-yr old neighbor. We at least can agree, as to caring not as to the name of the person that did this, just that justice finds them quickly.

I solved my same issue by manually deleting history. Open chrome, settings, site settings, all sites and deleted the weird ones. Then toggled my Pop up block. It was fixed dunno how. But worked for me )
O/T I should have said thank you. I'm sorry. I'm all kerfluffled. I will try that if the dang thing reappears :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Once again I am off topic, the cemetery near the bridge is it called "Morning Heights"? Do we know if the caretaker of the cemetery saw anything odd that day? Last question, can one get from the cemetery to Ron's property? TIA

Once again I am off topic, the cemetery near the bridge is it called "Morning Heights"? Do we know if the caretaker of the cemetery saw anything odd that day? Last question, can one get from the cemetery to Ron's property? TIA

I don't think there is a caretaker there every day.

Agreed. This is my thinking(basically what you said)....in an area where a homicide victim is recovered, I would expect LE to collect EVERYTHING which doesn't naturally belong. Since this happens to be a fairly remote area which obviously(by what appear to be worn footpaths in videos made by JM and GH) gets some amount of traffic, and my own experience, having grown up near a similar creek that was a local hangout...I would assume that people maybe go here to play in the creek, maybe sneak the occasional cigarette or beer, and teens may even have sex in the area from time to time. It wouldn't be uncommon for kids, teens, or young adults, to discard a pair of cheap shoes(if they were soaked), or underwear(after maybe taking a dip in the deeper parts of the creek), cigarette butts, socks, etc. Anything like that which may have been found within a specific radius of the crime scene most likely would have been bagged and tagged, and may or may not have anything at all to do with the crime.
Yes, and no snark detected. I'm fine with differing opinions. I'm not fine with p/a baiting because life is too short. What was that famous quote from Abraham Lincoln? I think it's a good thing to remember. Others may not agree.

I've read and stated in the scanner thread that my opinion is there is absolutely no confirmation or proof it's related. It may be or it may not be, but it's an area where a lot of people have been. Anyone could've discarded anything. IMO, jumping to a conclusion that item recovered=SA just doesn't make logical sense to me. I'd venture a guess that LE collected everything they could find, and that much of it is probably not related to the murders. IMO

Missing things happens to us all :), I was alluding to the fact I don't think LE would publicly state Bob is not a suspect at this time. Should one of the girls named him in the audio.

Oh I see, yes. So if they had hypothetically named RL, police wouldn't say he wasn't a suspect. Good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribe to the threads on here you are following and it becomes much easier to use (tapatalk)

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]
O/T Many thanks!![emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't call his past sorded

I wouldn't either, but I don't know the man nor do I know anyone who knows him. Maybe he's only developed the alcohol issues after a turn of bad luck like divorce and possible financial trouble. If the foreclosure I recall seeing was why he got a reverse mortgage, he may have had money trouble that caused more drinking. He seems mild-mannered enough but I don't know the man. IMO

Agreed. This is my thinking(basically what you said)....in an area where a homicide victim is recovered, I would expect LE to collect EVERYTHING which doesn't naturally belong. Since this happens to be a fairly remote area which obviously(by what appear to be worn footpaths in videos made by JM and GH) gets some amount of traffic, and my own experience, having grown up near a similar creek that was a local hangout...I would assume that people maybe go here to play in the creek, maybe sneak the occasional cigarette or beer, and teens may even have sex in the area from time to time. It wouldn't be uncommon for kids, teens, or young adults, to discard a pair of cheap shoes(if they were soaked), or underwear(after maybe taking a dip in the deeper parts of the creek), cigarette butts, socks, etc. Anything like that which may have been found within a specific radius of the crime scene most likely would have been bagged and tagged, and may or may not have anything at all to do with the crime.

I wanted to add this: that touch DNA is very particular to process contamination free - the lab itself has extreme cleanliness protocols to be credible-I believe that is the reason the timeline for this evidence is at the max date range.

If "bob" for example did it and was in video or audio why on earth would LE let a killer walk around free for 8 and a half weeks.

You arrest the person and then work on the evidence and build the case.

You don't let somebody who has killed two young girls walk around scott free trying to build a case.

Could you imagine the out cry if "Bob" killed again and LE had let him walk around Scott free because they was "building" a case.

:moo:

Well...in the US, LE can only hold you 72 hours unless they are prepared to charge you with a crime. If they only had a first name but not any physical evidence or witnesses, they would likely not arrest or would have to release until they were able to charge them.

Has anyone communicated with the reporters who have been covering the case? Maybe we could ask one if they could do a follow up story on the results of the lab work LE was waiting for. LE could then say they are still waiting or it was inconclusive or they don't have a match for recovered DNA at this time. Perhaps they could be asked if they have cleared RL from participation in the crime or asked to define why they said he is still involved with the investigation. People have speculated they said he is involved bc the bodies were found on his property, but it could do some of these threads a world of good to have police say that themselves.

This is why I posted the authors along with the articles in the media thread, in case we need to reach out for follow up, as we've done in the NOCO case (see my signature for reference. Another member reached out on our behalf with questions, requests, etc., and almost all of them were very responsive).

Which is also why I hope ISP and FBI are keeping an incredibly close eye, because sometimes, when crimes are more convoluted and "complex"(as stated by ISP), small town, and even county LE can be so intertwined within the community that particular clues or POI's might get left out of the conversation. Saw similar things in my own community years ago when the local prosecutor and high profile defense attorney were running a "pay to play" enterprise, and were also in bed with a local M/C. It happens. And sadly, once it does, it makes people afraid to do the right thing sometimes.
I'm sure it's happened.

My point was there is more to a case than DNA alone. Even if Batman was roused from bed by LE, even if LE thinks Batman is the most likely suspect because he's a snoring, inconsiderate jerk and he and BW had screaming matches in front of the BatCave on numerous occasions, witnessed by neighbors, it is incumbent upon LE to do a thorough job and not have tunnel vision. IMO

I think he is younger too.
To me he's like AJ Hadsell step dad.
A guy just like him living out of a motel.
Guy with guns and drugs.

Jmo

(Barf, Wesley Hadsell :puke:

I hope Zach is doing OK (AJ's now real dad, a member here).

O/T, moving on...)

It would appear, Libby was a very astute and self aware person, taking the time and risk to record the crime. It would be logical to assume if she knew her attacker, she would have named him in the audio...IE RL what are you doing, RL why are you doing this ect..
we tend to use names to be polite. they had no reason to use manners.

This is why I posted the authors along with the articles in the media thread, in case we need to reach out for follow up, as we've done in the NOCO case (see my signature for reference. Another member reached out on our behalf with questions, requests, etc., and almost all of them were very responsive).

Thank you, Margarita! Helpful!

This is like the Daniell STisliski case with the security guard. Only thing is his name was not released... his home was searched car taken. And after months 3 or 4 I believe there is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14