IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the voice on the recording would be a man's voice, assuming it's an unaltered voice or not a recording played somehow as the crime was in progress.

True. I should have added in case BG actually isn't the same person as the voice.

I keep looking at the photo and I still see a camo baseball cap

And from the looks of it are quite common in that area

BBM...yes, bangs combed forward on his forehead.

moo

I finally see it now! He has a lot of hair. And it's thick. It looks like the wind is blowing it forward. I didn't see it until I really messed with the sharpening and resolution. If it was a baseball cap, that area I thought was the bill is really leaning funny and oddly shaped. It's his hair blowing that way from the wind.

Looks salt and pepper colored as well. And he's wearing a hoody, but the hood isn't actually up. If it was, his hair wouldn't be blowing around like this.

Thanks everyone. That's why I like different opinions. It made me take a closer look.

Hmmm. Well, he said he did. RL's been pretty murky about his family. Lots to say about his house and his land and his feelings. But nothing much about family, maybe because they all bailed on him. And they probably didn't bail because he's such a nice guy. Neat and tidy farm? Yes. Neat and tidy life? No.
MOO

BBM

Ouch. Character assassination IMO.

Care to share your enhancements? TIA
I finally see it now! He has a lot of hair. And it's thick. It looks like the wind is blowing it forward. I didn't see it until I really messed with the sharpening and resolution. If it was a baseball cap, that area I thought was the bill is really leaning funny and oddly shaped. It's his hair blowing that way from the wind.

Looks salt and pepper colored as well. And he's wearing a hoody, but the hood isn't actually up. If it was, his hair wouldn't be blowing around like this.

Thanks everyone. That's why I like different opinions. It made me take a closer look.

Why did a veteran CA Highway Patrol officer murder his first and only victim on duty? Google Craig Peyer/Cara Knott.

Google David Westerfield/Danielle von Dam.

If you can figure out why seemingly normal men kill then I'd love to hear it because the only thing that makes sense to me is drugs, alcohol, anger and/or all of the above, IMO

I'm still of the opinion that motive is more than just grumpy property owner even if SA is a facet. As others have sad, why would RL take that kind of risk with what he had to lose--probation, reverse mortgage, no one to manage his property if he's not there, etc. If it's him, or if he's involved in some sort of multiple person local folks conspiracy, I'm convinced that there is deep history that would elevate the actions to what they were--cold blooded murder.

Who knows what this history could be, but in small towns, the Hatfields/McCoys thing can get pretty crazy, especially if fueled by covert illegal activity or financial shenanigans that damage relationships between clans/families. I am still on the fence as to whether it's RL, but I don't see him going to these lengths for a small provocation.

If it's not RL or someone operating with his knowledge, then I lean towards SA/sport killing by someone, still believe it's a local person.

CS could have even been staged to make it look like SA occurred, as well, IMO.

I've read this from another poster as well. Can someone please clue me in as to why a murderer would stage a SA? Or point me to a case where this happened. TIA.

I keep looking at the photo and I still see a camo baseball cap

And from the looks of it are quite common in that area

Maybe we call all agree that nobody knows what is or isn't in the photos of BG.......I remember one time when I was a child I thought I saw a UFO, but now I'm not so sure[emoji23] just trying to lighten the mood, keep sleuthing away peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read this from another poster as well. Can someone please clue me in as to why a murderer would stage a SA? Or point me to a case where this happened. TIA.

One reason I can think of, is if it's some some kind of revenge killing, or even a robbery by someone close to the victim. The perp may try to “throw off” LE by staging a SA.

As far, as actual cases, I can’t think of any off the top, but I’m sure it’s happened before. JMO

To me, the bill looks like it's been "rolled." That's where people squeeze it so tightly that, instead of a kind of flat shape in the front, it becomes a circle. Not a look I really like, but a look I see a lot of. leah-messer-corey-simms-teen-mom-2.jpg

CS could have even been staged to make it look like SA occurred, as well, IMO.

JonBenet Ramsey springs to mind. I've read a lot of books and watched the docuseries that recently aired. I think Tricia just had Jim Clemente on her show and he was in one of the JBR docu. Many of LE opinions were it was staged to look like SA, IIRC.

Maybe we call all agree that nobody knows what is or isn't in the photos of BG.......I remember one time when I was a child I thought I saw a UFO, but now I'm not so sure[emoji23] just trying to lighten the mood, keep sleuthing away peeps.

The only two things I am certain on in that photo is he is wearing Jeans and a Blue jacket.

ETA - it's so frustrating to have a image of the murderer but you can't tell much at all. It makes me want to pull my hair out in frustration!

I know this is a long way from being a cold case, but with every passing day I have less and less confidence that BG is even on LE radar. I so hope I'm wrong, but I have read every thread since day one and I'm just not convinced that that they have the possible link they need. Just a gut feeling .....JMO

JonBenet Ramsey springs to mind. I've read a lot of books and watched the docuseries that recently aired. I think Tricia just had Jim Clemente on her show and he was in one of the JBR docu. Many of LE opinions were it was staged to look like SA, IIRC.

That came to mind as well but she was what five?
I really am curious. Why would someone "stage" a SA on two teens in the woods?
I'll search the topic myself later but in the meantime for now I'm not getting the connection.

One reason I can think of, is if it's some some kind of revenge killing, or even a robbery by someone close to the victim. The perp may try to “throw off” LE by staging a SA.

As far, as actual cases, I can’t think of any off the top, but I’m sure it’s happened before. JMO

Staging to me implies the killer tries to mislead police as in a murder made to look like suicide. Or a family member, say a sibling, who kills in anger and the parents cover up for to make it look like SA/stranger, IMO.

I know this is a long way from being a cold case, but with every passing day I have less and less confidence that BG is even on LE radar. I so hope I'm wrong, but I have read every thread since day one and I'm just not convinced that that they have the possible link they need. Just a gut feeling .....JMO

Although I am as impatient as you sound like you are, just know that I saw that when strangers were involved in murders, it takes an average of 9 months to make an arrest in these cases. This was a statistic I read somewhere when researching it.

Sometimes it takes another case to where the perp left additional pieces of evidence to tie it all together to one person.

Only thing I think of is that the best people in the business (so to speak) are working on this case and will not let up until there person responsible is found and apprehended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman