IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Libby tried so hard to leave clues and still no answers. That's so sad and frustrating. Praying something breaks soon.

Well, lets assume this was a revenge killing....in that case, the entire crime would be carried out to hurt someone close to one or both girls, and aside from the killing, what would be more hurtful than the idea that they'd been SA'd as well.

That came to mind as well but she was what five?
I really am curious. Why would someone "stage" a SA on two teens in the woods?
I'll search the topic myself later but in the meantime for now I'm not getting the connection.

Of course it's super blurry and fuzzy, but this is the one time I *thought* I saw hair instead of a ball cap. I wanted to see what everyone was talking about who said it was hair. Now, the other picture of him walking, it still looks like a cap to me. Even with a lot of hair, it doesn't form a done shape like that.

But on this picture for some reason, I can see hair. It appears to be somewhat windy and it's blown down over his eyes. Almost touching top part of nose. It's obviously no definite opinion, I simply wanted to see what some of you were talking about. /moo and all of that.

possible_hair.jpg

You have to click to blow it up more.

And Libby tried so hard to leave clues and still no answers. That's so sad and frustrating. Praying something breaks soon.

That is actually the saddest part for me that she did try to leave evidence to her killer. She was 14 and had the foresight to do that which is astounding and no matter what the outcome is that should never be forgotten.

To me, the bill looks like it's been "rolled." That's where people squeeze it so tightly that, instead of a kind of flat shape in the front, it becomes a circle. Not a look I really like, but a look I see a lot of. View attachment 115259

I've looked at a lot of photos on FB, Instagram etc looking for BG and sleuthing and rolling the bill tight is definitely done currently in Indiana. Most definitely.

Well, lets assume this was a revenge killing....in that case, the entire crime would be carried out to hurt someone close to one or both girls, and aside from the killing, what would be more hurtful than the idea that they'd been SA'd as well.

Let's assume it was a moment of anger that spiraled into two murders. Let's also assume the killer wants to point LE attention away from himself and make it look totally out of character for him, given he may be a member of the community. IMO

I will hop in and take a shot at this one. Having teenagers, I've found that girls never want to look like a "baby" and be dressed appropriately for weather conditions. I have one that would rather freeze and have teeth chattering than be dressed in a warm coat, mittens, boots or whatever. Girls this age are very fashion-conscious and want to look cool. Abby was not dressed provocatively AT ALL. Kids this age want their fashion to be visible...they don't want to look like their fuddy-duddy parents who actually dress appropriately for the weather. :thinking:

I totally agree with this. I see teenage girls walking around in 30 and 40 degree weather ALL the time because they want to show off their clothes or want to appear "tough." I was the same way as a teenager. My mom had to make me take my coat with me everywhere I went and, even then, it usually stayed in the car. Of course now I walk around bundled up in 4 layers.

IMO The Warrant Was Served On RL because
Everyone called about him after seeing him on video and seeing the pic of bridge guy.
Same clothes= suspect.
Sooo
LE couldn't ignore it and did a search
I don't think they found anything at all.

Jmo

I can't help but speculate about how many thousands of people may hope they're entitled to receive the $234,000 reward money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nin posted this image but I can't find her post to link it.

It definitely looks like a camo hat to me.

Attachments

• IMG_8684.JPG
    IMG_8684.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 77
Oh dear. I see his hair in the one photo and the camo hat in the other. Good grief.

Same here, and you can barely make out some hair on the right side of his head.

Oh dear. I see his hair in the one photo and the camo hat in the other. Good grief.

Same. I was firmly in the camo hat camp until I decided to see what all of the fuss was about.

Of course it's super blurry and fuzzy, but this is the one time I *thought* I saw hair instead of a ball cap. I wanted to see what everyone was talking about who said it was hair. Now, the other picture of him walking, it still looks like a cap to me. Even with a lot of hair, it doesn't form a done shape like that.

But on this picture for some reason, I can see hair. It appears to be somewhat windy and it's blown down over his eyes. Almost touching top part of nose. It's obviously no definite opinion, I simply wanted to see what some of you were talking about. /moo and all of that.

View attachment 115260

This makes me think the suspected smoke some see is just IMO where the jacket breaks apart as it should from a possible hood on it revealing just more if the shirt beneath like a < less than sign or something. But also as far as the hair goes I keep seeing different things. WebSites alignment of the head made it different time too. Less of a bump in the noggin IMO always

Same here, and you can barely make out some hair on the right side of his head.

His left side for me. It doesn't look brown, it doesn't look black and it doesn't look red to me. That leaves blond and gray. I think it looks like he's possibly wearing glasses, particularly under the left eye. IMO

View attachment 115260

I promise you, there is no hat or hood. There is a dark shadow being cast over the left side of his face/head, our right side looking straight on at him. Making things appear like something is on his head. The right side of his head "our left looking straight on" is clearly visible, uncovered, you can see he has a full head of brown hair.

This guy has benefited enormously from the blind luck of this image being distorted by a shadow seemingly cast in the perfect place over part of his head/face. He does not have a hat or hood on, he doesn't have glasses on.

I'm sorry to keep harping on this unpopular opinion but I am certain, he isn't wearing anything on his head and if you study it you'll see it also.

Instead of viewing it as a hat or hood, look at it as a shadow being cast over the left side of his head, almost looks like the state of Florida starting at the back left side of his head and pointing down almost between his eyes at the tip.

Once you realize that it's a shadow you start to see there isn't anything on his head except a head full of hair. It changes the image to a much more detailed shot of what this guy looks like.

Staging to me implies the killer tries to mislead police as in a murder made to look like suicide. Or a family member, say a sibling, who kills in anger and the parents cover up for to make it look like SA/stranger, IMO.

Yes. Revenge/anger…

I agree, the reasoning behind staging a scene, would be if the perp has some kind of relationship, or can be tied to the victim, they’d want to make it look like a random crime or a crime of opportunity.

BoP asked why someone would do it in this case. The only thing I can think of, is if someone wanted to get back at the girls or a family member...they stage it to avoid detection by LE. Now being that the suspect here was photographed and videotaped, I’d think if it were a person “known” in someway, the would’ve been identified by now. So in this particular case, I agree, I don’t think staging a SA applies.

I have always thought it is a camo hat too. With the bill extremely bent. In the photos, there is a shadow across the eyes that wouldn't be there if it was not a hat. In this photo you shared, the hat appears to have a white and brown oval logo (like a patch) sewn on it. Could it be a mossy oak hat, similar to these (without the words)? The logo seems to match for me. What do you think?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• img-thing.jpeg
    img-thing.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 279
  • ac0b6fae-30df-47af-8ee4-2087f1f2c5df_1.a75e47eef3f04a7afe066c927db234cf.jpeg
    ac0b6fae-30df-47af-8ee4-2087f1f2c5df_1.a75e47eef3f04a7afe066c927db234cf.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 278
I have a feeling that "LE to be ashen" stemmed from that video/recording. Either that (well, that would probably be enough on its own) or their bodies were left in a visual composition, a "scene" that was really whacked.
JMO

I think the last thing LE ever expected was Libby and Abby would be found dead regardless of what recordings or videos were found in advance. They may have initially perceived the recording to be something that was recorded while goofing around.

Even the families -- I'm sure we can all think of a time when a family member is late or not where they're supposed to be -- the last thing on their mind is that they've been murdered. They hadn't even been missing for 24 hours. When the bodies were found I think everyone was in total shock. LE too. Nobody had any time to prepare or expect the worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This makes me think the suspected smoke some see is just IMO where the jacket breaks apart as it should from a possible hood on it revealing just more if the shirt beneath like a < less than sign or something. But also as far as the hair goes I keep seeing different things. WebSites alignment of the head made it different time too. Less of a bump in the noggin IMO always

Nin and Billy Mabou have mentioned compression artifacts as to some of what is seen.

ETA Matou and Mabou are different--sorry, Billy.

I have always thought it is a camo hat too. With the bill extremely bent. In the photos, there is a shadow across the eyes that wouldn't be there if it was not a hat. In this photo you shared, the hat appears to have a white and brown oval logo (like a patch) sewn on it. Could it be a mossy oak hat, similar to these (without the words)? The logo seems to match for me. What do you think?

attachment.php
attachment.php

I honestly don't see an emblem or logo, but the photos are such poor quality I couldn't swear it under oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman