IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd the suspect frequents the cemetery quite a bit? Knowing the area good. Also is the possible for someone to climb the forked tree to access the tracks unknown?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I agree! The motive seems pretty clear IMO. And that motive excludes a 77yo man with alcohol problems. And possibly includes a serial offender. Jmo
Do you have a direct link to the motive down there or will I have to wade thru things?

So if he is innocent of this crime then I would hope he would sue as he is another victim of this unfortunate crime until proven otherwise imo

I'm not sure about suing anyone. As I think RL's property should have been searched for clues/evidence as the girls bodies were found on his property and the perp or perps may have hidden or even used his out buildings in the crime?. I'm just saying LE didn't really address the real purpose as to why they searched, maybe they should have said "we're conducting this search as we think BG may have been in or around RL's buildings at the time of the crime" JMO. As I see it things escalated out of control but the damage was done, no turning back once it gets out in SM :shame:

I wonder to what extent LE is investigating internet use. IMO the girl(s) were targeted by a false invitation to meet at the bridge. Of course, if there was Snapchat chat, guess a link will not be found.
Again, anyone with knowledge to set up fake SM accounts, set up a proxie and erase all evidence of SM catfishing is certainly aware of cloud storage capability and is highly unlikely to delete all tracks on SM yet leave the actual crime recorded on cloud.

Iowa to Indiana is about 8 hrs (Rock Island Trails is 4 hrs into trip...a nice halfway point.) It is another Monday attack and also a school holiday. Wonder if there could be geographical profiling at this point? Gotta go to my real job now:stay: Enjoy the sleuthing!! Hoping something comes today!!

Here's a map...actually is a nice jog downward between places...such as a truck would do...in my opinion!!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Eva...4b5559ad82!2m2!1d-86.6750059!2d40.5875371!3e0

What I'd the suspect frequents the cemetery quite a bit? Knowing the area good. Also is the possible for someone to climb the forked tree to access the tracks unknown?

Jmo.. I think your right.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I never heard the theory of reaching the bridge from one of those trees before. Interesting! I don't know if this is your first post but I know I have not welcomed you so:greetings::welcome6:

do you think someone within LE could be responsible for this crime?

How can anyone say a LEO isn't responsible unless they're privy to the details of the investigation?

Craig Peyer murdered a female motorist and then finished his shift. Then he gave a ride-along to a TV reporter talking about safety for female motorists. A ride-along where he had scratches inflicted on his face from Cara Knott two days earlier when he killed her and threw her off a bridge. Nothing much is impossible because we know so few facts, IMO.

Not a suspect at this time is pretty damn clear to me
do you think they will publicly clear him at some point? LE is well aware many are waiting for those words...especially since the search had the potential to "clear" him. Remember they said he was not a suspect prior to, during and after the search. Yet they had probable cause.

:scared:Does anyone else believe that these are connected to the two cousins that were killed on a hiking trail with similar dates and bodies placed near water? They were a bit younger but striking similarities.

Indiana State Police Sgt. John Perrine said no connection. The same John Perrine who became emotional to the point of tearing up discussing the murders of Abby and Libby.

I'm not sure about suing anyone. As I think RL's property should have been searched for clues/evidence as the girls bodies were found on his property and the perp or perps may have hidden or even used his out buildings in the crime?. I'm just saying LE didn't really address the real purpose as to why they searched, maybe they should have said "we're conducting this search as we think BG may have been in or around RL's buildings at the time of the crime" JMO. As I see it things escalated out of control but the damage was done, no turning back once it gets out in SM :shame:

Did LE hang any other people out to dry when they did the other search warrants as in go on tv and name them ?

So I agree that his property should of been searched but it was the way it was all handled that seemed wrong with the media.

We are talking about two young girls murdered so it's not a stretch to know the public would put two and two together and come up with five.

:moo:

Do you have a direct link to the motive down there or will I have to wade thru things?

Wade through a few pages on either side of 23/24/25. There is no proof what was recovered is connected to the murders since it's an open area where many people have been, IMO.

I think a condom may slip or leak, I know that is gross and I hear you, but for me to even entertain SA here, given the length of time it's taking, I'm thinking foreign object and the DNA was from another source but from the killer. Hairs on his clothing either human or maybe pet? I'm no scientist but I'd guess no semen, IMO.

Judging by LE reaction and emotion, I'm thinking maybe mutilation or something like foreign penetration and maybe posing or leaving exposed in a very revealing manner, IMO, even if covered. Bound? Maybe gagged, IDK.

You're assuming there's already a match in the database - there may not be. That's why I keep linking those rape kit backlog stats - there could be a series of years old DNA matches in those untested samples just waiting to be found.

Or it's an offender who was last convicted decades ago so they were never DNA tested & don't appear on the SO register - there are plenty of ex-employees of the meat packing plant who fit that description. Probably hundreds of them.

LE can't match a crime scene sample to a prior offender if they haven't been tested & added to the database, & because some sexually violent offenders escalate to murder, IMO it's a dangerous thing for backlogs like that to remain unaddressed long term.

Mia Zapata's case is one that comes to mind for this kind of delayed DNA hit

http://www.mtv.com/news/1459499/man-arrested-in-93-murder-of-punk-singer-mia-zapata/

I never heard the theory of reaching the bridge from one of those trees before. Interesting! I don't know if this is your first post but I know I have not welcomed you so:greetings::welcome6:
TY. And yes it was my first post and at work using tapatalk. So I apologize for the grammar errors. Im not aware how to edit posts yet! Anyway that forked tree looks pretty close to the tracks. And I don't know if anyone posted it but could be access to tracks without being seen from the SW end of the bridge. I live in northwest indiana and my sis I law is the cousin to one of the little girls. I want justice. I'll be going to area Sunday after next to get better video of actual scene

I have been looking at some photos from JL , BW and RL and the first two to me look much more of a match for BG.

:moo:

do you think they will publicly clear him at some point? LE is well aware many are waiting for those words...especially since the search had the potential to "clear" him. Remember they said he was not a suspect prior to, during and after the search. Yet they had probable cause.
Bodies found on your property tend to do that. IMO he has been cleared, is not suspected of said crime and is only being prosecuted by SM theorists and keyboard warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr