IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a very foolish idea. Let me preface this by letting you know that I comprehend the fact it's a silly, harebrained idea. I get it. I know.

However...yesterday when I was sharpening BG's head and facial area, something struck me as odd. I actually kept seeing this sort of animal face on his head. I saw it from time to time a few weeks ago also. It comes as goes. But we have to remember that when distorting, zooming, sharpening photos we often see things. So that's probably the case here.

But I'll go with this off the wall idea: What if BG is wearing an animal skin hat? I'll upload some examples. There are several taxidermies not far from Delphi and he could have also made it on his own.

It's just a crazy idea! Sort of like the puppy poking out from the top of his jacket.

You have to enlarge my rough drawing in the photo.

animal_hat.jpg

<modsnip>

il_fullxfull.351403828.jpg

To confuse things a bit, another news outlet posted this. I'm not sure now whether there were two separate incidents (one in March and one on Monday, 4/17), or whether the girl didn't report the March incident until Monday, though that would seem odd to me. As in Delphi, the Dunlap schools were off on Monday for Easter.

At any rate, the WMBD article states the alleged perpetrator was a white male.

http://www.centralillinoisproud.com...p/694405581?utm_medium=social&utm_source=WMBD

BBM

May just be pure coincidence and pure evil that trails are not safe on school holidays or....thanks for being alert Alix!!

Where did he confirm that they have DNA in this case, and was this the statement made before the clarification by LE, or is it a new report? It seems to me that they don't know what they have until a forensics process identifies it, and I haven't seen any statements that confirm anything about any physical evidence.

I heard his remark to essentially mean that DNA is something they would be looking for in the processing of any evidence.

Well I have a very foolish idea. Let me preface this by letting you know that I comprehend the fact it's a silly, harebrained idea. I get it. I know.

However...yesterday when I was sharpening BG's head and facial area, something struck me as odd. I actually kept seeing this sort of animal face on his head. I saw it from time to time a few weeks ago also. It comes as goes. But we have to remember that when distorting, zooming, sharpening photos we often see things. So that's probably the case here.

But I'll go with this off the wall idea: What if BG is wearing an animal skin hat? I'll upload some examples. There are several taxidermies not far from Delphi and he could have also made it on his own.

It's just a crazy idea! Sort of like the puppy poking out from the top of his jacket.

You have to enlarge my rough drawing in the photo.

attachment.php

<modsnip>

attachment.php

No idea is foolish, quoting an idea/theory as infallible fact is.

But it was LE who went on media and talked about the search on RL's property. They put his name out there and charged him for past crimes DUI etc. (bad timing?). I agree RL was publicly attacked and people wondered if he did it or was covering up for someone.

So if he is innocent of this crime then I would hope he would sue as he is another victim of this unfortunate crime until proven otherwise imo

What is "waiting to slip up" supposed to mean? What would he (BG) supposedly do now that would prove his guilt? I never understand this statement.
my thoughts would be it meaning that if he is being watched, they might be waiting for dna, could be something important he might have from the crime scene, could be anything, they could be waiting for him to place a phone call to a particular person and speak of it, they could be waiting for a alibi to unfold. It could be anything they could tie him to this murder that is definitive... That's my opinion.. MOO

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

9 weeks since evidence collected from (cs) crime scene. Over 4 weeks since (sw) search warrant served on RL property. Not sure how long fast tracking dna takes. Seems it would be back by now. Then again they served outstanding warrants when this case broke, wonder if they were in the fast track file. Jmo

If SA was a component in the murders of Abby and Libby it's also possible SA was postmortem. We do not know much beyond two girls were murdered, left out like trash to molder 50 feet from a creek bank, and the murderer(s) haven't been charged yet that we know of.

Does Indiana use a Grand Jury for murder cases?

Not a suspect at this time is pretty damn clear to me
LE usually leaves some wiggle room, just in case. Thus, the "at this time." But I agree. I think the effort to tamp down SM rumors was intended to discourage people from accusing RL of the murders. Plus, they seemed to make a concerted effort to distinguish RL's probation violations from the murders. If I had to guess, I'd say RL didn't tell LE he had driven to the dump, knowing he could end up doing time for the PV (which is exactly what happened when LE found out). But withholding that info, if that's what happened, ended up drawing more attention to him and, IMO, probably merited the search warrant. Just MO, of course, FWIW.

Been a lurker on here a long time and have been following this case with interest, simply as there's no coverage of it here in the UK.

I have to ask though, who does LE and RL refer too?

Cass xx

Everyone has already answered your question but I just wanted to say::wagon:

I think the scanner thread reveals a lot in terms of motive, though I can't discuss it here, and I hope everyone has checked it out for context

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:scared:Does anyone else believe that these are connected to the two cousins that were killed on a hiking trail with similar dates and bodies placed near water? They were a bit younger but striking similarities.

If SA was a component in the murders of Abby and Libby it's also possible SA was postmortem. We do not know much beyond two girls were murdered, left out like trash to molder 50 feet from a creek bank, and the murderer(s) haven't been charged yet that we know of.

Does Indiana use a Grand Jury for murder cases?

When i was searching Carroll co. corrections records and inmates, i saw some felony ones pending grand jury for charges so I'd have to say yes...?

I think the scanner thread reveals a lot in terms of motive, though I can't discuss it here, and I hope everyone has checked it out for context

Yes and the name in the thread...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I agree! The motive seems pretty clear IMO. And that motive excludes a 77yo man with alcohol problems. And possibly includes a serial offender. Jmo

Maybe the state/fbi should have gotten a list of all local delphi le and had their phones looked at/polygraphed, houses searched. Maybe they should have cleared their own first. Jmo
do you think someone within LE could be responsible for this crime?

do you think they would tell us if he was a suspect prior to an arrest?? they certainly have not cleared him. He is still involved in their criminal investigation.

I wonder to what extent LE is investigating internet use. IMO the girl(s) were targeted by a false invitation to meet at the bridge. Of course, if there was Snapchat chat, guess a link will not be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME