IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/34574430/...l-will-help-catch-killer-of-two-indiana-teens

ASAC Massa "we aren't going anywhere"

Supt. Carter "we will find you"

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...rty-where-bodies-of-indiana-hikers-were-found

Listen to the two "down the hill" in both videos. Since no one here can swear under oath the voices match or do not match it doesn't matter what their opinion is, IMO.

I am confused why we would listen if our opinions don't matter ?

But, why would he need to change his hair color, if he was wearing a hat/hoodie? I'm not among the group who thinks it's his hair we see, regardless of LE's comment. Also, no one seems to be able to agree on whether he even has facial hair. Those that do see it have ranging opinions from a full white mustache to a dark shadow of new growth. Whoever it is is probably doing just fine hiding in plain sight with his clean-shaven face or full beard; and his cue ball head or luscious head of curls. Who knows what this guy looks like under the coat and hoodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just some examples of things he may or may not have done to alter his appearance to try to avoid identification. IMO he has a camo cap under his hoody and I think there's some facial hair.

If anyone is good with photo manipulation it would be interesting to see BG with his head up rather than down, head down tend to make a face and neck look bigger.

Sudden or unusual changes to his appearance, clothing style, life, location, social media profile, not necessarily to prove guilt but stuff that arouses suspicion.

Removal or growing facial hair, change of hairstyle or hair colour, certain identifying type clothes being ditched, complete style change for clothes, change in relationship status, change of location unexpectedly, removal of location and or identifying pics from social media.

But how would any of that be relevant as evidence?

I feel so sorry for the ppl that have had to prove their innocence because they happen to own property or helped in the search, have SW served, having their phone put under microscopes. LE would not get anything from me with out a fight. Jmo

Like i said before shovel, shutup & don't volunteer to help. Jmo

just some examples of things he may or may not have done to alter his appearance to try to avoid identification. IMO he has a camo cap under his hoody and I think there's some facial hair.

If anyone is good with photo manipulation it would be interesting to see BG with his head up rather than down, head down tend to make a face and neck look bigger.

Your suggestions are good and seem to be what the FBI tells the public as a standard response. When they mentioned some of these things in an early news conference, I wish they had made the advice less general and tailored more to this specific investigation. As it was, I couldn't tell if their mention of shaving facial hair was based on their view of the picture or simply what they say in every investigation.

Even if there was a SA component here, it doesn't mean biological fluids were left. Is it not possible that penetration with a foreign object or mutilation are also valid theories? I'm having trouble with the length it's taking to arrest if there was traditional SA that left bio evidence and they had a positive DNA match on a known suspect.

It's possible fibers or other trace evidence is also still being re-tested. Soil found on shoes, carpet fiber, dog hair, any number of other things may be possibilities.

IMO

Tobe Leazenby, if you're reading I wish you'd call and tell me.

Does anyone know where the photo came from of the guy on the railroad tracks?

Hello!

I am new to WS, but have been lurking here to follow this case since it happened. I haven't had any particular insights, but I know some have asked about similar crimes. Well, this just happened on Monday (4/17/17). Dunlap, IL is a small town in the Peoria, IL area, about 150 miles straight west of Delphi. (I'm not sure I'm pasting the link in here correctly):

http://www.week.com/story/35187671/...nd-trail?utm_medium=social&utm_source=25_News

Even if there was a SA component here, it doesn't mean biological fluids were left. Is it not possible that penetration with a foreign object or mutilation are also valid theories? I'm having trouble with the length it's taking to arrest if there was traditional SA that left bio evidence and they had a positive DNA match on a known suspect.

It's possible fibers or other trace evidence is also still being re-tested. Soil found on shoes, carpet fiber, dog hair, any number of other things may be possibilities.

IMO

Tobe Leazenby, if you're reading I wish you'd call and tell me.

I hate to think about SA; but if it was a premeditated attack, BG may have had condoms. Would the use of condoms eliminate semen DNA? Is this something that rapists know to use to try to lessen the chance of being caught? (I'm disgusted just asking the question.)

I feel so sorry for the ppl that have had to prove their innocence because they happen to own property or helped in the search, have SW served, having their phone put under microscopes. LE would not get anything from me with out a fight. Jmo

I thought the same thing! It seems that without any other solid leads, the volunteers are the ones under scrutiny. They were only trying to help!

The interview last night, the officer said they had to really work with this picture before releasing to the public. I'd love to see the original capture of BG. I'm sure they have great people working on sharpening it up, etc. (But I also know from years of working in photoshop, it's super easy to distort something.)

I think they did a good job with the picture. But I find myself wanting to see the original.

Just thinking out loud.

after hearing the interview last night regarding the low optimism , I don't even know what to say anymore ...that felt like a crushing blow.. and I'm just unbelievably frustrated and Confused and for the most part. I usually can't say what I want to which I understand the reasons why, i get that. So I'm just going to try and step back a little and just mainly read here (but restraining the frequency) and not post as much for my own sanity. Besides I'm incredibly behind with my work load now . I need to focus on that and get caught back up. I'm not giving up.. I guess I just feel like I need to go and lick my wounds and regroup myself.

Yeah, please try not to feel too bad about not reading every post. I was faithfully reading and keeping up since the beginning but over the past weekend I finally (sadly) realized (accepted) there wasn't much new going on and I wasn't really missing if I didn't read every single post. This week I've been skipping around, sometimes reading every other page if I'm not super far behind or even jumping 10-15 pages at a time and honestly, I don't think I've missed anything super important. Not to minimize everyone's contributions, but it's just mostly rehashing everything for the most part. Don't feel bad for taking a break, you'll be able to tell pretty easily if something important has happened and be able to get back up to speed fairly quickly I think.

Hello!

I am new to WS, but have been lurking here to follow this case since it happened. I haven't had any particular insights, but I know some have asked about similar crimes. Well, this just happened on Monday (4/17/17). Dunlap, IL is a small town in the Peoria, IL area, about 150 miles straight west of Delphi. (I'm not sure I'm pasting the link in here correctly):

http://www.week.com/story/35187671/...nd-trail?utm_medium=social&utm_source=25_News

:welcome: to WS :)

Rock Island Trail. Dunlap

Just over 3 hours and approx 180 miles from Delphi.

But how would any of that be relevant as evidence?

relevant as probable intent to avoid detection, especially if LE already have the perp/s under observation. It's little details that can offer clue so Kiev Gerald Baden clay who murdered his wife Alison and grew his facial stubble to hide scratch marks that he claimed were shaving cuts.

I thought the same thing! It seems that without any other solid leads, the volunteers are the ones under scrutiny. They were only trying to help!

Maybe the state/fbi should have gotten a list of all local delphi le and had their phones looked at/polygraphed, houses searched. Maybe they should have cleared their own first. Jmo

Can't imagine any search warrants were issued based only on someone helping in the search. If I lived near Delphi, looked like BG, had a relevant criminal record, or all three, I'd expect to be contacted. If I were innocent, I'd view the inconvenience as a small price to pay to help find one or more monsters. To his credit, that's the attitude JL seemed to have in the two or more interviews he gave regarding being contacted by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME