IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "optimism isn't high" LIKELY refers to not being able to ID the perp.

It could also refer to believing they know who the perp(s) is/are, but their lack of optimism about being able to recover enough evidence to charge him. (And no, I am not just talking about RL. I am talking about anyone they did SW on.) If they've done these 15+ SW and run DNA and didn't come up with anything, there's not a huge chance more evidence will turn up a year from now, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You said it perfect. Thank you.[emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Exactly. The drinking violations and probation violations are totally separate and that is why RL is sitting in jail.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I agree the PV and the murders are two separate issues. Definitely, because LE has already stated that they're not related.

............ SEE BELOW⤵

💕I love your Optimism, Floridian!!! Stay with us!!!!! Keep posting!!!!! Ember💕
Thanks...... [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] it is gonna happen... Just need that slip up.. And everyone slips.... MOO[emoji123] [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

What is "waiting to slip up" supposed to mean? What would he (BG) supposedly do now that would prove his guilt? I never understand this statement.

I'm not sure it "yielded nothing". They could have received tips leading them directly to BG, but still may have to gather the evidence needed to file charges. I think whoever did this likely covered their tracks fairly well. If so, it will take a serious effort and amount of time before we see an arrest, and they won't say they have a suspect until they make an arrest, IMO.

Fair enough. I meant no arrest yet, of course, and the OP's referenced statement about LE's loss of optimism. Presumably most if not all of the posters here want this solved quickly without reasonable doubt. MOO

Maybe we can get past the "they know who it is, he's sitting in jail for violating probation while they build a case" and work on who BG really is.

moo

Yea! Yes! A thousand times yes! A thanks wasn't enough. I just had to comment! Standing ovation!

Yea! Yes! A thousand times yes! A thanks wasn't enough. I just had to comment! Standing ovation!

Thank you. I don't know how anyone could listen to the latest interview and still think RL is the answer. That is obviously their right, but...

moo

I want to hear ILs voice but can't seem to get to it per your Instructoons. Please advise!!!

Thank you. I don't know how anyone could listen to the latest interview and still think RL is the answer. That is obviously their right, but...

moo

I never bought into the RL is BG theory. Just didnt make sense to me. Its been a red herring that has taken time and effort away from finding who BG really is. IMO.

after hearing the interview last night regarding the low optimism , I don't even know what to say anymore ...that felt like a crushing blow.. and I'm just unbelievably frustrated and Confused and for the most part. I usually can't say what I want to which I understand the reasons why, i get that. So I'm just going to try and step back a little and just mainly read here (but restraining the frequency) and not post as much for my own sanity. Besides I'm incredibly behind with my work load now . I need to focus on that and get caught back up. I'm not giving up.. I guess I just feel like I need to go and lick my wounds and regroup myself.

I want to hear ILs voice but can't seem to get to it per your Instructoons. Please advise!!!

I believe this is what you are looking for. Skip to 1 minute 30

[video=youtube;YeP0zNTPcK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP0zNTPcK4&t=0s[/video]

IMO, because a rational and logical person would expect to find RL's DNA all over his own property it's much different than if it was a neighbor or a stranger. I think DNA is important but it's not everything LE needs to make an arrest, IMO.

I am not in the head of the LEO who made that statement, but if you watch Doug Carter on 2/15 he said it will take time and he said they will not give up. I believe him. Whether it turns out to be RL or someone we've never heard of who killed Abby and Libby, it's going to take as long as it takes, IMO.

This just gave me a thought....yes RL's DNA was everywhere...that is why they needed to find different DNA on his property. Maybe they believe someone was there (that either RL knew or didn't know had been there) and LE was looking to isolate this info. Let's say they did find just that..which made them hopeful. Perhaps they figured out where each evidence belonged (to what person) and they were either left with nothing new or nothing to compare in a database. The man is not in the system. This would leave one losing optimism...evidence but no one to compare it too. This person may have never been caught before...how very scary!.

My opinion only, sadly.

What is "waiting to slip up" supposed to mean? What would he (BG) supposedly do now that would prove his guilt? I never understand this statement.

Sudden or unusual changes to his appearance, clothing style, life, location, social media profile, not necessarily to prove guilt but stuff that arouses suspicion.

Removal or growing facial hair, change of hairstyle or hair colour, certain identifying type clothes being ditched, complete style change for clothes, change in relationship status, change of location unexpectedly, removal of location and or identifying pics from social media.

[video=youtube;YeP0zNTPcK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP0zNTPcK4&t=0s[/video]

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been trying to find JL footage.. Amazing how you and others can keep all the info readily available. You all are truly wonderful. May Libby and Abby get their justice!!!

I hope this is not the case, but when I read about another murder case (Etan Patz / first missing child to be pictured on milk cartons) that happened in 1979 and that was solved almost 40 years later. I couldn't stop thiking about this:

"In 2012 a man from New Jersey, Jose Lopez, reached out to investigators: He believed that his brother-in-law, Pedro Hernandez, could have been responsible for Etan's disappearance.[23] Statements by Hernandez's sister, Nina Hernandez, and Tomas Rivera, leader of a Charismatic Christianity group at St. Anthony of Padua, a Roman Catholic church in Camden, New Jersey, indicated that Hernandez may have publicly confessed to murdering Etan in the presence of fellow parishioners in the early 1980s. According to Hernandez's sister, it was an "open family secret that he had confessed in the church."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Etan_Patz

I mean, some people knew since the early 80s and didn't say anything! I can't believe that someone could keep such a terrible secret for so many years! It doesn't matter if it's family. I wonder if the same thing is happening with the Delphi case, if there's someone out there who knows for sure who did it, but hasn't say anything for whatever reason. :maddening:

Sudden or unusual changes to his appearance, clothing style, life, location, social media profile, not necessarily to prove guilt but stuff that arouses suspicion.

Removal or growing facial hair, change of hairstyle or hair colour, certain identifying type clothes being ditched, complete style change for clothes, change in relationship status, change of location unexpectedly, removal of location and or identifying pics from social media.

But, why would he need to change his hair color, if he was wearing a hat/hoodie? I'm not among the group who thinks it's his hair we see, regardless of LE's comment. Also, no one seems to be able to agree on whether he even has facial hair. Those that do see it have ranging opinions from a full white mustache to a dark shadow of new growth. Whoever it is is probably doing just fine hiding in plain sight with his clean-shaven face or full beard; and his cue ball head or luscious head of curls. Who knows what this guy looks like under the coat and hoodie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Factually he does resemble BG to me but I would say he is to short. Also maybe he is actually bigger in build than BG.

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member