IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you so confident?

I hope you are correct and I am wrong!
I have my reasons... These girls will have peace and the family will get justice. MOO.. keep the hope and Faith....it will work out.. MOO... These girls have allot of people on there side..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

It sounded like a honest response to the interviewer's question (to me). Probably if he'd thought longer he wouldn't have been as forthcoming. moo

Yes it certainly did. I'm still stunned that it came out like that. And I'm not anti LE in any way. It sounded genuine.

I have my reasons... These girls will have peace and the family will get justice. MOO.. keep the hope and Faith....it will work out.. MOO... These girls have allot of people on there side..

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

If you're referring to a YT video would you mind at least saying that in your opinion is why? Otherwise it sounds like you have inside knowledge. Cryptic=confusing :thinking: Or at least for me anyway.

i think one reason they have not had a press conference, or released additional audio or video is because they do not need to. In my opinion what they don't say says more than what they do say.

IMO they have nothing so there is no need for a press conference. Is that what you meant?

i think one reason they have not had a press conference, or released additional audio or video is because they do not need to. In my opinion what they don't say says more than what they do say.

If anyone cares to watch and listen to the press conferences with LE it's beyond me how they would ever conclude LE would not be asking for help if they needed it.

Is anyone reading a scientist and can address possible scenarios as to evidence and its types of testing? Read the scanner thread for a few clues as to evidence collected from a wider area, but the actual site where Abby and Libby were found appears the communication was taken to more secure channels. Maybe they needed to do more testing, more specialized testing, on test results that came back inconclusive.

Mr. Patty and his wife have confidence LE will solve it and so do I. I think LE has already solved it and are tying up all the loose ends. They only get one chance so please tell me why they would make errors in haste? I don't think they would. IMO

Superintendent Carter says they have scientific evidence, not speculation or circumstantial, but including DNA. I choose to believe him because he's Indiana's highest-ranking law enforcement officer.

https://www.facebook.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/videos/1609577225723145/

The optimism comment is bothering me. Why would LE say that? Why? If true, then why let the public know that? I can't help wondering if it was either a slip or a bluff. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I see your point and it could be either. What it does tell me, personally, is that RL is not their guy.

Otherwise I would expect a statement that optimism is very high, indeed. After all, they should have gotten test results back from at least some of the items they took during the SW (not every test is going to be about DNA) and I would surmise that they have not found anything to link him to the murders, nor are they expecting to.

Excellent idea! If only...

I almost wish you hadn't found that interview. I'm so discouraged. Thinking this is going to be like our Iowa angels and go unsolved for years, if not forever. moo

Bumping for anyone who might have missed it.

This is the interview where LE admits "optimism isn't real high".

He sure didn't play with words, did he?

If LE had their suspect tied up in a neat, tidy package, just waiting for that one tip to seal the deal; IMO their optimism would be though the roof.

If LE had their suspect tied up in a neat, tidy package, just waiting for that one tip to seal the deal; IMO their optimism would be though the roof.

And it seemed he was excited about the tip he received, but it hasn't panned out. moo

I know a lot of you are bummed out (including me) about what LE said wrt optimism not being high. Speaking for myself, I'm not going to take it as they are giving up or that they'll never solve it. Homicides do take a while to solve. All it takes is that one tip to keep the ball rolling....They'll get there. I choose to hang onto that, for now.

I'm also glad that Captain Bursten talked about the tips they DO need and the tips they DON'T need. That was eye opening.

People are probably still calling and asking, "Hey, did you check out the property owner yet? He looks exactly like the guy on the bridge!" :facepalm:

The blind leading the blind on MSM.

IMO

I would like to hear from those who do think they have their guy sitting in jail.
Of course I am on the :ignore:eek:f some but I sincerely would like to hear how they interpret the sentiment.

Assuming that you are still confident that RL is their man, I am curious why the ISP officer would make the comment about optimism not being real high? I could see a more evasive response, or even a "we're making progress", but it doesn't sound to me like they are very optimistic at this point, and if they were fairly certain RL was their man, he's already incarcerated, so they don't need to be overly coy if they're simply waiting on the lab results to charge him. Just curious why you think LE would make that statement if they were on the verge of bringing the hammer down?

If anyone cares to watch and listen to the press conferences with LE it's beyond me how they would ever conclude LE would not be asking for help if they needed it.

Is anyone reading a scientist and can address possible scenarios as to evidence and its types of testing? Read the scanner thread for a few clues as to evidence collected from a wider area, but the actual site where Abby and Libby were found appears the communication was taken to more secure channels. Maybe they needed to do more testing, more specialized testing, on test results that came back inconclusive.

Mr. Patty and his wife have confidence LE will solve it and so do I. I think LE has already solved it and are tying up all the loose ends. They only get one chance so please tell me why they would make errors in haste? I don't think they would. IMO

I know a lot of you are bummed out (including me) about what LE said wrt optimism not being high. Speaking for myself, I'm not going to take it as they are giving up or that they'll never solve it. Homicides do take a while to solve. All it takes is that one tip to keep the ball rolling....They'll get there. I choose to hang onto that, for now.

I'm also glad that Captain Bursten talked about the tips they DO need and the tips they DON'T need. That was eye opening.

People are probably still calling and asking, "Hey, did you check out the property owner yet? He looks exactly like the guy on the bridge!" :facepalm:

The blind leading the blind on MSM.

IMO

Thanks for the pep talk. There is a lot more in the interview. Loved the openness when he talked about advice they don't need.

Thanks for the pep talk. There is a lot more in the interview. Loved the openness when he talked about advice they don't need.

Agreed. IMO they aren't releasing any more info because they don't need the advice they would receive. They had a photo and a voice and it yielded nothing so where do you go from there? JMO

Threads back when they got the SW for RL I figured LE was out of steam so they went back to the beginning to investigate. MOO

Agreed. IMO they aren't releasing any more info because they don't need the advice they would receive. They had a photo and a voice and it yielded nothing so where do you go from there? JMO

Threads back when they got the SW for RL I figured LE was out of steam so they went back to the beginning to investigate. MOO

Totally agree about the SW for RL. At least they are still asking for tips even though they've had more than their fill of advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892