IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to the interview, and it's not good. It sounds they're at an impasse. :hanging:

Thank you JLS for sharing with us.

I listened as well. Strongly encouraging the public to continue making tips, still looking for quality tips, "don't rationalize", let them look at it..

Oy yoy, if at the two month mark they've no suspects and are waiting for a tip to crack the case, no wonder "the optimism isn't real high".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will leave the thread open late tomorrow. Heading to bed right now though.

Be safe,

G'night,
Tricia

Can anyone tell me how common these "fanny packs" would be in Delphi/Indiana area.... are they common.....who would wear them?.....age group, reason for wearing one?

TIA

Puggle xx

Wow. That's totally discouraging.

I really hope they're lying. :( Maybe they're getting close and/or have someone on their radar and they're lulling him into a false sense of security?

Or I'm in denial. :gaah:

Can anyone tell me how common these "fanny packs" would be in Delphi/Indiana area.... are they common.....who would wear them?.....age group, reason for wearing one?

TIA

Puggle xx

We always wear them if we go gambling. As a female, I don't have to carry a purse and worry about accidentally leaving it behind or having someone grab it off my shoulder. My husband and dad would wear one so they could put their wallet and cigs in it. Said it was more comfortable when sitting down. Also we wear them when hiking to carry ID, car keys and a bottle of water. I live about 45 minutes (ish) south of Delphi.

I hope this is okay to post. It's Captain Bursten from ISP talking about the Delphi case. Start at approx the 5 minute mark. (He talks about the FB killer in the first half)

I haven't read everything yet, so I hope this wasn't already posted.
https://soundcloud.com/93wibc/capt-david-bursten-from-isp-talks-facebook-killer-and-delphi

"Optimism is not real high"

That's what we are getting off LE , so doesn't bode well IMO

Also them saying we don't want to release anymore footage because incase we get tips and it's something only the killer would know. Well Helloooo what if nobody comes forward you are just sitting on evidence.

I hope the family soon speak out in frustration as this isn't going anywhere

:moo:

I really hope they're lying. :( Maybe they're getting close and/or have someone on their radar and they're lulling him into a false sense of security?

Maybe we can get past the "they know who it is, he's sitting in jail for violating probation while they build a case" and work on who BG really is.

moo

I am starting to believe the reason we are not having a press conference or hearing anything from LE is because they have nothing to tell us.

Everything we have heard in the last week(granted it's not be much) have all said the same and that's they have nothing.

Moo..... I think you you are very right. They arE close very close. Your not in denial. EvErything you said will is on track.. . Hang in there.. its coming.. MOO MOO MOO MOO

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

"Optimism is not real high"

That's what we are getting off LE , so doesn't bode well IMO

Also them saying we don't want to release anymore footage because incase we get tips and it's something only the killer would know. Well Helloooo what if nobody comes forward you are just sitting on evidence.

I hope the family soon speak out in frustration as this isn't going anywhere

.....MOO.... MOO....
Hang in there.. It's unfolding..

Maybe we can get past the "they know who it is, he's sitting in jail for violating probation while they build a case" and work on who BG really is.

moo
Y'all still aren't p@st that?

Moo..... I think you you are very right. They arE close very close. Your not in denial. EvErything you said will is on track.. . Hang in there.. its coming.. MOO MOO MOO MOO

Wish I could believe that but I can't after listening to that current interview. It really seems they don't have a suspect.

I am starting to believe the reason we are not having a press conference or hearing anything from LE is because they have nothing to tell us.

Everything we have heard in the last week(granted it's not be much) have all said the same and that's they have nothing.

MOO.... wait and see. I dont think that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member