IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask the question that has been asked a lot...

What could be so horrific as to cause these veteran LE to be ashen with knowledge of the crime??

Is it that two innocent girls were needlessly murdered in a small town? Probably not.

Is it that there was a sex crime prior to the deaths? Probably not. That happens quite often.

Could it be the means of death? Something unusual or unbelievably cruel? Quite possible in my opinion. Something so bizarre that almost not guessable?

Could it be that they were found so quickly (as opposed to the Iowa case where they were not found for months)? Could be.

When I watched that first press conference and saw the number of LEOs in attendance and their demeanor, I feared the girls' conditions was similar to that of Kelly Ann Tinyes (Valley Stream, Long Island, 1989). It just seemed that bad.
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2009/03/05/the-last-call/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA, and honestly there are some YouTube videos that get posted here on a regular basis and I remember seeing that news clip before it was edited so I know it exists but it was so early on there was no reason to question it at that time you know what I'm saying , but there was that video clip of a certain person being interviewed and his voice sounds exactly the same as BG does to me and many others. So does this fall into a gray area because the link provided does not include that clip that was initially in that report? Also I believe someone touched base on it regarding one of the search warrants that seem to be closed information on it but I believe the search warrant was served at a certain person's residents that we're talking about and I thought we were allowed to sleuth people who had search warrants that may be in jail already as well?

The interviews with MSM are fair game, as I understand it, because we just had a clarification last night. You can't do more than refer to what the person says in the interview.

The videos walking the trail and bridge are fair game, I think, because it's not making any accusation or theory as to who committed the murders.

The one video outright named a person and accused them of being responsible as being BG despite no proof. Frankly, I watched a minute of it a week or two ago, smelled the stench of garbage, rolled my eyes and never gave it another thought. If the person named was a suspect, LE would certainly know it. TTBOMK, LE are focused in another direction.

IMO

This^^ if he's your bf, brother, son, father etc. You'd recognize him. Imo someone know but isn't talking.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Or they have submitted the tip and LE are still processing it.

what about comments by the video maker hinself explaninig it, who already gave the tip ? It all jives

You will have to catch me up here.

Are these videos being removed as you put them up on Websleuths?

I'm coming in on the very end of this so I am not quite sure what is going on.

Thanks,
Tricia

Some WS people have discussed theories that this murder may have been​ planned and targeted. Jumping from that, I wonder if the group has discussed a couple of theories. (I'm thinking so because these aren't rocket science, but here goes.)

Libby had an open FB page, and I think she posted pics there. But did she or others post on her timeline?

As far as we know, did she divulge on SM info about her plans for other warm days from the past?

FB changes its interface and privacy settings all the effin time. I wonder if she posted plans to a group she thought was limited or private but that wasn't as private as she might have thought.

If we don't know of Libby intentionally posting plans on SM, then from a technology perspective, could someone "watch" the girls' online conversations or activities? ...enough to know their plans? In other words, can tech be insecure enough to give a BG access to something not designed to be public?

These might be dumbass​ questions after perhaps binge watching too many seasons of shows like 24, where every technological thing is possible and easy. ☺️

From a non-technology perspective, I'm wondering what we know about their daily schedule.

How did they get to school each day? Did they walk or bike? Did they take a school bus, public transportation, or get a ride?

After school, did they go home straight away? Was anyone in the house when they got home each day?

Did they have babysitting jobs?

We know L&A were athletic. Did local sports teams run or train on the trails near the bridge?

The above is just my opinion.

SomeoneElse, we are thinking alike. If BG did come from underneath the bridge it's hard for me to believe he was just trolling. IF he did come from underneath the bridge he was lying in ambush for those girls, he knew they were going to be there. As far as BG gaining knowledge of the girls plans on being there I have ruled out he gained it via SM. I think the FBI would have tracked IPs by now. It could have came from any of the girls friends, even the friends that met them there that day. Or even from friends that didn't join the walk that day. Crimes of opportunities happen a lot but I'm just not seeing it here. The time, the day of no school, and leaving LE with nothing to go on? I don't think so.

I ask the question that has been asked a lot...

What could be so horrific as to cause these veteran LE to be ashen with knowledge of the crime??

Is it that two innocent girls were needlessly murdered in a small town? Probably not.

Is it that there was a sex crime prior to the deaths? Probably not. That happens quite often.

Could it be the means of death? Something unusual or unbelievably cruel? Quite possible in my opinion. Something so bizarre that almost not guessable?

Could it be that they were found so quickly (as opposed to the Iowa case where they were not found for months)? Could be.
IMO it may be staging (if there was staging), video and/or audio, or the combination of all these things. I've also wondered if BG spoke directly to LE on the video or audio.

IMO, it has to be something new (like the FB live crimes) to shake up these seasoned, tough officers. I feel for them so much because of that...as if their jobs aren't already so trying.

I hope this is okay to post. It's Captain Bursten from ISP talking about the Delphi case. Start at approx the 5 minute mark. (He talks about the FB killer in the first half)

I haven't read everything yet, so I hope this wasn't already posted.
https://soundcloud.com/93wibc/capt-david-bursten-from-isp-talks-facebook-killer-and-delphi

Bursten stated optimism is not high. That's not encouraging. He also stated the pic of BG is the best they have and they will not release any more info to the public. Sounds like they have no viable suspects.

Me too. I asked several threads back but still have not seen it clarified. We also had a pic of a searcher on the bridge which many said looked like BG - similar clothes, build and gait. Could someone repost that pic, blown up if possible, while we are on this subject?

In what way do either of these two men resemble BG?

You will have to catch me up here.

Are these videos being removed as you put them up on Websleuths?

I'm coming in on the very end of this so I am not quite sure what is going on.

Thanks,
Tricia

They're discussing a YouTube video that is not allowed on WS. I believe they were asking if they could discuss comments made by the maker of the YT video which I would guess is also against TOS.

I hope this is okay to post. It's Captain Bursten from ISP talking about the Delphi case. Start at approx the 5 minute mark. (He talks about the FB killer in the first half)

I haven't read everything yet, so I hope this wasn't already posted.
https://soundcloud.com/93wibc/capt-david-bursten-from-isp-talks-facebook-killer-and-delphi

I just listened to the interview, and it's not good. It sounds they're at an impasse. :hanging:

Thank you JLS for sharing with us.

ITA, and honestly there are some YouTube videos that get posted here on a regular basis and I remember seeing that news clip before it was edited so I know it exists but it was so early on there was no reason to question it at that time you know what I'm saying , but there was that video clip of a certain person being interviewed and his voice sounds exactly the same as BG does to me and many others. So does this fall into a gray area because the link provided does not include that clip that was initially in that report? Also I believe someone touched base on it regarding one of the search warrants that seem to be closed information on it but I believe the search warrant was served at a certain person's residents that we're talking about and I thought we were allowed to sleuth people who had search warrants that may be in jail already as well?
Lol.. The rules change ask the time for certain people.. I can't help you here. But I' do know what' your talking about. Imo

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Ok my friends I am going to close this thread early. My apologies but even owners need their sleep.

Thread will close shortly.

This^^ if he's your bf, brother, son, father etc. You'd recognize him. Imo someone know but isn't talking.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I hope someone(s) have talked and talked again and LE has eyes on them just waiting for evidence to pile up towards death penalty(ies).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

IMO it may be staging (if there was staging), video and/or audio, or the combination of all these things. I've also wondered if BG spoke directly to LE on the video or audio.

IMO, it has to be something new (like the FB live crimes) to shake up these seasoned, tough officers. I feel for them so much because of that...as if their jobs aren't already so trying.

Maybe they were SA and posed like Samantha Runnion*. Those stoic LEOs were struggling with their emotions, IMO. Watch Kim Riley, Tobe Leazenby and Steve Mullin about the 9 minute mark in the news conference on 2/14. Watch their faces when that question is asked. Watch Sgt. Perrine in another media piece become emotional. Watch Doug Carter struggle through the 2/15 presser.

IMO

* RIP Samantha, Libby, Abby and every other victim of evil.

Ok my friends I am going to close this thread early. My apologies but even owners need their sleep.

Thread will close shortly.
But, Moooooooom!! I just posted a fairly new interview with LE that we can pick apart for 20 more pages or so.

:angel: :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member