IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be that person, but if we keep talking about PM's and who has who on iggy, we're going to lose our thread.

:please:

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I guess it means that if someone is on and you don't like them you can ignore them so u don't have to see there post, but does that also mean when u ignore them they can't see your either? I've been wondering that...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but if you ignore someone, you won't see their posts. Unless the feeling if mutual and they also ignore you, they should be able to see your posts. At least that's how it works on other sites I've been on.

I haven't ignored anyone yet. I can't say I never will, but for now, scroll and roll works just fine. My right thumb gets quite the workout sometimes. :wink:

I could be wrong but if you ignore someone, you won't see their posts. Unless the feeling if mutual and they also ignore you, they should be able to see your posts. At least that's how it works on other sites I've been on.

I haven't ignored anyone yet. I can't say I never will, but for now, scroll and roll works just fine. My right thumb gets quite the workout sometimes. :wink:
Okay. Got yah.. Thanks

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Return to the scene of the crime and be spotted, try to dispose of the clothes from that day and be caught, open his mouth while drunk and confide in someone about what he did, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or taunt LE.

I also wondered if perhaps the recent statement was designed to give BG a false sense of security.

The above is just my opinion.

Questions I have.

1. Why no Amber alert.
2. We're the shoes/ clothes of the girls wet
3. As far as we are on the heinous crime, why not release more audio of the BG? Certain ways he may enunciate words can help someone spot him.
4. Why do I keep hearing the audio of the bridge guy getting introduced as him saying "down the hill" when I and everyone I speak to say he clearly says "go down the hill". Little intricacies like that matter!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Questions I have.

1. Why no Amber alert.
3. As far as we are on the heinous crime, why not release more audio of the BG? Certain ways he may enunciate words can help someone spot him.
4. Why do I keep hearing the audio of the bridge guy getting introduced as him saying "down the hill" when I and everyone I speak to say he clearly says "go down the hill". Little intricacies like that matter!

You have a lot of catching up to do. This is Thread 51 ya know! Go to Page 1 and read the media/timeline posts.
It did not meet the criteria for Amber Alert.

Questions I have.

1. Why no Amber alert.

1) There's certain criteria to meet for Amber Alerts and this didn't meet them
2) We don't know
3) Listen to the LE interview I posted upthread for that answer
4) LE says he said "down the hill" (Three words, not 4). We've discussed this in pretty much every thread since the beginning.

Or taunt LE.

I also wondered if perhaps the recent statement was designed to give BG a false sense of security.

The above is just my opinion.

I believe LE set up hidden recording devices near JonBenet's grave and I think I read where a funeral director was asked by LE to hide a device in a floral arrangement of another case.

When I play around with the photo, which I'm doing a lot lately (seeing animals on his head lol) BG has a light goatee.

Surely that is shaved. That's a good clue someone locally could see/tell. Even surrounding towns. Usually men don't grow something like that and then just shave it super fast.

1) There's certain criteria to meet for Amber Alerts and this didn't meet them
2) We don't know
3) Listen to the LE interview I posted upthread for that answer
4) LE says he said "down the hill" (Three words, not 4). We've discussed this in pretty much every thread since the beginning.
I hear 4 words. <modsnip>

The Gated fence at the tracks they added. I will be there Sunday after next and me and my wife will be going to scene. Take photos and videos for our reference. I need to see for myself if someone can climb the forked tree to access the tracks without using the SE end of the bridge!

I had the same idea about the tree way back on Mar 2 and posted about it. Not too many were impressed with the idea so I'm glad to see your post. At first I thought he climbed it so he could drop down behind them and herd them toward the south end. But then, the idea that he came from the south end, walked past them and then turned back around and came south made more sense to me. What are your ideas on it?

While you are there, could you please check the metalwork under the bridge to see if someone could walk under the rails?

So is the trail still open or is it blocked off now? someone mentioned new gates.

So the things we have learned today are

LE are not at all optimistic
That photo is the best the FBI can do

I had the same idea about the tree way back on Mar 2 and posted about it. Not too many were impressed with the idea so I'm glad to see your post. At first I thought he climbed it so he could drop down behind them and herd them toward the south end. But then, the idea that he came from the south end, walked past them and then turned back around and came south made more sense to me. What are your ideas on it?

While you are there, could you please check the metalwork under the bridge to see if someone could walk under the rails?
Glad to see we are on the same page. And yes I can check the metal to see if it is accessible/walkable.

It is very unlikely that this person climbed the tree to access the tracks. And the idea to let him pass is more plausible. However when I seen how close that forked tree lol the the crime flow YT video, it looks so close. I'm 5'9 200 pounds and will attempt to get on tracks using tree if it is close enough to even attempt!

So anywayz.

LE has nada.
They need to go back to the beginning.

I do I just got here. And any child that is supposed to be somewhere and is not the type to run or leave should have a Amber alert. There are drug addicts that don't watch their kids by me. And they get taken after not being seen for 5 hours by parents while they are shooting up drugs, and alerts are put out. Weird.

Sgt. Kim Riley said it wouldn't have changed the outcome in this case but that's in retrospect. I think they should've released an Amber Alert just in case.

What if the killer made a call to 911 or to a newspaper and said the girls were dead? I doubt it but anything is possible because there is so much we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme