IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? I only know that because I watch crime shows and my neighbor was an investigator with the coroner's office.

If you ever would like to know why the coroner says someone "died instantly" just ask, but you'll never look at a can of Spaghetti-Os again. You'll never order fried rice if I tell you the story about my neighbor making a rookie police officer lose his dinner when a "floater" was found in the harbor. Yes, he was a strange guy with an even more twisted sense of humor and no sense of appropriate social talk.

Are these references to suicide? Wow.

I do not know much about pedophilia but is it an absolute that if a victim is 11-14...that is the age one stays with? Does one start out with someone younger (like 5 yrs old) and move up? I am so thankful I am so naive about this but sorry if it is offensive to ask this question. I do miss Foxfire for he would just lay out the facts for me!!

Just curious if other crimes may involve this age group or even younger?

Thank you!

There are child molesters and pedophiles and not all child molesters are pedophiles. Pedophiles are into kids before puberty. But some child molesters can rape women, babies, kids, dogs, whatever.

Updated: Apr 11, 2017 6:14 PM CDT
MIDDLEBURY, Ind. -
An investigation continues to get to the bottom of a deadly workplace accident. Late last week, a man died inside the Winnebago Plant in Middlebury.

What is this about in relation to the girls? I haven't been on the thread.

MIDDLEBURY, Ind. -
An investigation continues to get to the bottom of a deadly workplace accident. Late last week, a man died inside the Winnebago Plant in Middlebury.

What is this? I haven't been on much today. Did I miss something?

MIDDLEBURY, Ind. -

What is this about in relation to the girls? I haven't been on the thread.

What is this? I haven't been on much today. Did I miss something?

(I was trying to go back and figure this out too...was just about to send a pm :wave: )

Wish there was something to look into...something to do! Anything to find this guy!

Feel the same way. It bothers me this guy is still out there, probably blending right in. He needs to be caught before he strikes again!

Will a very kind and patient member please post a link to A+L's Scanner thread ? Tapatalk is not giving me any scanner info AT ALL. Ugh. TIA. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas , Ditto for Scanner info. TiAA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Have you seen anywhere where it said the girls knew him? I can't remember that. I just remember he said he knew their families.

Just because he knows their family name through knowing their dad or uncle or grandfather or whatever doesn't mean they knew him well or by name, IMHO.

I live in a small town. Almost everyone here could say they know my family in some respect, but my kids would know the names of very few adult acquaintances. They would recognize many more by face. I wish we knew what was said on those videos and if it suggested they knew the person even by sight/familiarity. Perhaps the suggestion of familiarity was there and that's why LE interviewed and served SWs to locals after the fact.

There's no way to know for sure at this point, I guess.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing, RL didn't say he knew the girls. Abby lived nearby and Libbys' dads family also just a mile away and the grandparents she lived with also nearby, they may frequent the same area stores, bars, etc. I don't see how the girls gave any indication of recognition or why would LE have discussed the early possibility to be on the lookout for transient people who might be hitchhiking.

Feel the same way. It bothers me this guy is still out there, probably blending right in. He needs to be caught before he strikes again!

Yes he does need to be caught before he strikes agin... And who knows, maybe he already has?! Or is about to. It wouldn't necessarily have to be a double homicide, imo.

Thanks Gitana...so not knowing very much about this particular crime does that mean we cannot find similarities in other crimes? Is there anything that can be isolated and used as a similar factor at all?

Just generally speaking: Would it be a logical assumption that the girls (or at least one of them) were more likely than not, suspected of having been SA because of LE's comments to the media that they had already searched/and were investigating SO's in the area?

I also believe LE stated that "people" had been given lie detector exams and submitted DNA.

So, why would LE immediately target SO's in the area? It does seem like a logical assumption that there was some sort of sexual element to the deaths.

Which, if there was SA involved, then, the motive and theory of BG would become more clear? Would that not eliminate "rage theories", "vengeance theories", "girls walking into a drug deal theories", etc...?

My point is: I think we can surmise motive (or at least give more weight) to a sexual assault element because it seems LE assumed there was some sort of SA initially maybe based on how the girls were found and whom LE immediately targeted (SO's) after finding them. Right? Or am I crazy?

Just generally speaking: Would it be a logical assumption that the girls (or at least one of them) were more likely than not, suspected of have been SA because of LE's comments to the media that they had already searched/and were investigating SO's in the area?

I also believe LE stated that "people" had been given lie detector exams and submitted DNA.

So, why would LE immediately target SO's in the area? It does seem like a logical assumption that there was some sort of sexual element to the deaths.

Which, if there was SA involved, then, the motive and theory of BG would become more clear? Would that not eliminate "rage theories", "vengeance theories", "girls walking into a drug deal theories", etc...?

My point is: I think we can surmise motive (or at least give more weight) to a sexual assault element because it seems LE assumed there was some sort of SA initially maybe based on how the girls were found and whom LE immediately targeted (SO's) after finding them. Right? Or am I crazy?

I think you make valid points but sometimes crime scenes are staged. When did LE make the statements regarding RSO and polygraphs, do you know?

Ok, and also, since the thread was closed last night (and it was Easter so maybe some missed it?��) shortly after I posted, I'm going to also repost my theory about trail cams:

I've been thinking a lot about how BG could have known the girls (or whomever) were at the park/bridge...

I've read all 50 of these threads. I still believe that BG is a hunter (as I previously supposed) such as a big game hunter/deer hunter. I also believe the techniques and methodology he applied to hunting can be possibly be applied to how he found, trapped, and murdered the girls. How do hunters (I've done copious amounts of research because I am no hunter and no one I know is one, either) sometimes hunt? By using Trail cams.

Hunters use trail cams and these things are apperantly very easily set up and camouflaged and can be accessed by remote or by an app on the phone. These cams can monitor scenery in real time-- could BG installed a trail cam on a tree, or on a large rock? And removed it after the murders? It would at least make sense regarding how he knew they were there, or how he knew how much privacy he'd have...

I've seen talk of trail cams in general by maybe LE or the Monan High Park, but not a discussion about BG potentially setting one or more up for himself? As hunters do?

I think you make valid points but sometimes crime scenes are staged. When did LE make the statements regarding RSO and polygraphs, do you know?

I don't remember exactly when they discussed polygraphs. I think it was around the time RL was served a SW-- but I'll look:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper