IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt it say hanging and shot?

No confirmation from LE that I know of, just a death investigation, public is not in danger and the usual bunch of zero, zip, nada cop-speak regarding details.

Didnt it say hanging and shot?

LE says hanging from a tree. Local resident says she heard (rumor) the body looked like it had been shot.

Sad situation no matter how you look at it.

I agree with what you've said except, did he have an alibi for the likely time of death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point. Not sure if we know that for sure.

What do you mean by subscribing to the threads?

If you're using Tapatalk, just tap the check mark in the circle at the top of the forum you're in. It will then show up under the subscribed tab.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if this is the one you're thinking of, but Holly Bobo was abducted on April 13, 2011. There are 3 I believe all 2 girls, all on the 13'th day of the month. Someone had posted a photo in a previous thread.

"Well, once there was always dark. If you ask me, the light’s winning.”
There are 3 I believe all 2 girls, all on the 13'th day of the month. Someone had posted a photo in a previous thread.

Why do you think LE decided to pursue and were granted a probable cause SW to search his house, in your opinion? I think that PC SW is why people haven't eliminated him.

I know I don't favor an RL theory any more, but still hold out on eliminating him as I wait for the results from those searches.

He only had an "alibi" for the time he went to the transfer station. There was no mention by LE of him going to Lafayette that evening. IMO, it would have been made a part of his probation violation.

He only had an "alibi" for the time he went to the transfer station. There was no mention by LE of him going to Lafayette that evening. IMO, it would have been made a part of his probation violation.

Not if he didn't drive himself there. The thing is, we just don't know if it's true or not that he went to Lafayette and for how long. All we know is he went to the "dump" before the girls were there.

This is just my uninformed radical opinion but I really doubt LE would make any public reference to Iowa and Indiana crimes being related...it would set off more fear in communities than there is already but I really believe they are doing some serious looking at the similarities and putting their heads together. Hence, the immediate billboards....and I am sure LE has fanned out and doing some quiet investigating. The silence is maddening but that must mean progress is at work! I just have to hope and believe that the time is coming!!

My opinion of course

BBM
Maybe he didn't violate his probabation when he went to Lafayette.

no it masks ip, there also several browser extensions that do a fine job of this as well. goduckgo is a search engine example of one that does not track your searches.

Ah thanks all you I had no idea

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BarryManilow
no it masks ip, there also several browser extensions that do a fine job of this as well. goduckgo is a search engine example of one that does not track your searches.

Ah thanks all you I had no idea

Barry, did you mean duckduckgo or are you writing a new jingle? :drumroll:

[video=twitter;854147868919312384]https://twitter.com/mshilary/status/854147868919312384[/video]

Don't believe you will find an obit until the person is identified. Just sayin.
:kickcan:

i don't know if its ever been said that he drove to Lafayette. He may have gotten a ride. Same with the pizza place and the beer. we don't know if he drove there.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BarryManilow

Barry, did you mean duckduckgo or are you writing a new jingle? :drumroll:
My error, sorry I'm a tad bit weary. I spent the weekend in New England with a friend named Mandy. We were sleuthing this fella named Tony who may have killed Rico at the Copa many years back. duckduckgo is what I had meant to type.

Does anyone know/remember at what point (and by whom) it was stated that BG is "middle-aged"? TIA

Why do we have two drop off times
? Some posters state 1.00 pm others saw 1.45. Are there links for both times so we can see which is correct? 45 minutes difference is substantial

I wondered about that as well. Someone said the 1:45 time came from the GH video of the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli