IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still doesn't speak to how he may or may not have reacted on the next day, month, year or three years. IMO

That's true, but it would give us a little more insight into his reactions. Were there transcripts, do you know?

I know better than to think one piece of evidence can end
debates 'round these parts.;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, it's the 13'th that bothers me, I believe there is another very similar crime on a 13'th as well but I can't place it.

I'm not sure if this is the one you're thinking of, but Holly Bobo was abducted on April 13, 2011.

"Well, once there was always dark. If you ask me, the light’s winning.”

That's true, but it would give us a little more insight into his reactions. Were there transcripts, do you know?

I think the forum is the most effective and enlightening when we don't try and dissuade others from their opinions, and just expound on our own. So looking for "evidence" that will "end debate" seems counter-productive. We are not privy to any real "evidence" and debate can be avoided if one tries.
Not trying to infer anything at all about you in particular, I just saw your posts about ending debate and it gave me a really good foot up onto my soapbox :D
Now, back to lurking...

It's moot, one can not cite past indicators that fit their narrative while brushing off past indicators that do not. IMO

Was this the case you were thinking of? It's almost 40 years old.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_Girl_Scout_murders

The Oklahoma Girl Scout murders is an unsolved murder case that occurred on the morning of June 13, 1977, at Camp Scott in Mayes County, Oklahoma. The victims were three girl scouts, between the ages of 8 and 10, who were raped and murdered. Their bodies had been left on a trail leading to the showers, about 150 yards from their tent at summer camp. The case was classified as solved when Gene Leroy Hart, a local jail escapee with a history of violence, was arrested. However, he was acquitted when he stood trial for the crime.

No, I guess maybe someone can see if they can get the full police reports. Officers note all kinds of stuff in them.

That's what I did. Cleared my whole history then closed down and rebooted. Various sites were loading without me clicking on anything.

Shire,

I know you're probably inundated with help, but rebooting your phone in safe mode, then opening each browser used, deleting the cache and cookies, closing the browser, and making a run-through of App Manager and removing any new, suspicious apps (not any system apps!) should do the trick; it's important to delete the cache & cookies and close all tabs. I migrated to Tapatalk some time ago, and am happy with it (after buying my way out of their farkakteh ads), though. [emoji177]

Tcat

I think the forum is the most effective and enlightening when we don't try and dissuade others from their opinions, and just expound on our own. So looking for "evidence" that will "end debate" seems counter-productive. We are not privy to any real "evidence" and debate can be avoided if one tries.
Not trying to infer anything at all about you in particular, I just saw your posts about ending debate and it gave me a really good foot up onto my soapbox :D
Now, back to lurking...
Thank You for a terrific post, it happens more then it should. I'm the proverbial fence sitter on this case till a bit more facts are released. Not much to post from my point of view but to read and catch up every other day for now.

Subscribe to the threads on here you are following and it becomes much easier to use (tapatalk)

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

What do you mean by subscribing to the threads?

I'm on the Elkhart Co. Line. What needs looked up? Saw a tweet about elk County. Kind of behind on what's been going on here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I don't think RL is the most likely suspect here, but to answer your question, if he is somehow found to have been connected, then the complexity could be several fold.

It would be complex if there was some evidence RL was involved, for ex, but his DNA wasn't found on the bodies.

It might be complex if only transfer DNA from RL was on the bodies because that wouldn't prove he killed them even if he did.

It might be complex if there was multiple sources of DNA on the bodies.

It would be complex because he has an apparent alibi for the likely time of death, so that would complicate trying to convict him.

It would be complex to develop evidence to convince a judge or jury he was capable at his age of the physical demands assumed to be part of killing two people.

Even in other cases where bodies are found buried in yards of the killer, LE still has to build an airtight case so prosecutors can't put reasonable doubt out there that someone else just dumped them there.

I think this case is complex no matter how you cut it, IMHO. If not, I think LE would have more right now than they do.

I agree with what you've said except, did he have an alibi for the likely time of death?

I'm on the Elkhart Co. Line. What needs looked up? Saw a tweet about elk County. Kind of behind on what's been going on here.

A body was found in a park. Unknown cause or gender, but a former paramedic here thought possible suicide.

I agree with what you've said except, did he have an alibi for the likely time of death?

Several $64,000 questions, but I'm going to guess there are issues with RL's alibi due to how LE has behaved, IMO.

A body was found in a park. Unknown cause or gender, but a former paramedic here thought possible suicide.
Seems probable. I haven't seen it on the news here at all, that tweet from wsbt is the first I've heard. I do know of a suicide that happened Friday night but I doubt it was in a field so probably unrelated to that body found. It was the stepson of a former police chief in the case I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member