IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart breaks fresh every day for Abby & Libby's families. I pray for them often.

I have to comment on the strength & integrity i see from LE , & every professional person not seen by us that was involved in the search, recovery, investigation, thru the funerals of these girls. There have been no "leaks" of pics or videos from active crime scene, or bodies in transit, or any of the other heartbreaking, horrendous tasks that so many professionals had to go thru during this case.

This lack of leaks from professionals involved in all levels in this investigation says so much about the respect the people of Delphi have for one another.

I know that sometimes LE in other places appear to have issues with lack of knowlege or apparent ability to ask for assistance, lack of training, lack of respect for self & others, lack of commitment or conscience regarding their jobs, and it really shows( Midlothian). I don't see that here at all. Delphi LE are making eye contact with people they are talking to, they are vague, ( infuriating) , but I don't see any signs of shirking responsibility. Delphi LE is on the ball as far as in can see and understand.

God bless Delphi people & LE. I can not imagine the day- to- day these people are going thru.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

You hit the nail on the head.

This investigation is well run... and if there are enough clues to solve the case, these people will solve it! If there are not enough clues, then nobody could solve it.

Agreed! Or if she didn't know his actual name but knew he was from the area, she might say, "I've seen you before" or "I know you know my dad" or "you are so and so's Dad" or something along those lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what if the girls were gagged? I mean no one heard a scream or the girls in anyway and we know people were on the trails and bridge not long after they disappeared.

What if things happened so fast they just didn't have time to speak much at all? If you were being viciously attacked or SA'ed (G-d forbid) would you still be saying these things? And what if they didn't think he'd kill them? What if he said "Stay quiet or I'll kill you" and held a weapon on them? What if the moment one of them tried to speak he assaulted them in some way?

Loads of what ifs and no doubt there's others than what I've listed. With how little we know I'm just not sure we should absolutely assume they didn't know their attacker. I agree I definitely don't think he was someone they were very close to or related to but I still think it's possible they might have known him in some vague way or had seen him before. Maybe it's having seen him before that lead them to record?

So many possibilities and so little we know for sure. For me personally, I'm not convinced he was a complete stranger but I'm also not convinced he wasn't. I am of the belief it all happened very, very fast which is part of why I don't think it's an absolute certainty they would've had time to say these kinds of things. My opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes one wonder how they would come to such a conclusion.

The Indiana investigators may have gone to Iowa and sat down with them and compared case notes. It's very possible Iowa knows who killed those two cousins but can't prove it yet, IMO.

The interim chief of police in Iowa said the case was not cold in July 2015, and no one has posted a link that says otherwise as far as I know.

Maybe LE has the phone. Can a video go to the cloud? If she was still recording, say from her pocket, would it upload to the cloud automatically? It is believed her phone battery gave out. When she started recording, can you set it to record to the cloud? or the phone first, stop recording and then upload?

The Indiana investigators may have gone to Iowa and sat down with them and compared case notes. It's very possible Iowa knows who killed those two cousins but can't prove it yet, IMO.

The interim chief of police in Iowa said the case was not cold in July 2015, and no one has posted a link that says otherwise as far as I know.

The circumstances were quite different, too, IIRC. Good point.

Maybe LE has the phone. Can a video go to the cloud? If she was still recording, say from her pocket, would it upload to the cloud automatically? It is believed her phone battery gave out. When she started recording, can you set it to record to the cloud? or the phone first, stop recording and then upload?
you can save directly to cloud

I, for one, am not convinced they would tell the public even if they knew without a doubt that the cases were, indeed, related. However, since we don't know, and LE says they're not, we'll have to leave it at that, I suppose. If, for example, both sets of girls had been targeted for a specific reason, and LE knew this wasn't your run-of-th-mill SK, there would be no direct threat to the public, so LE would feel no obligation to let any info out that might give away what they actually do or don't know about those responsible, if that makes sense?

Makes one wonder how they would come to such a conclusion.

What does the popup say and what OS phone? iOS or Android? Did you try clearing your history and rebooting your phone? Clear the browser history And power it off, wait 30 seconds or so and power it back on. My iPhone and iPad sometimes hang and only a reboot fixes it.

That's what I did. Cleared my whole history then closed down and rebooted. Various sites were loading without me clicking on anything.

Attachments

• IMG_8807.PNG
    IMG_8807.PNG
    91.4 KB · Views: 73
Off topic (sort of), but I bought my wife a fresh mini-canister of pepper spray.

You can buy them in 3 -packs on ebay for like $20.00

In the rare instance she walks by herself on one of our greenways, I want her to continue to have this as a defense.

Also, if you do this... please be sure to know that you MUST PRESS THE TRIGGER with your THUMB in order to generate enough force to trigger the release. Many people hesitate and fail to dispense it because they didn't know you had to mash down so hard on the thumb trigger to activate the stream.

Google often answers if you ask the right questions.

I know, they also track searches so morally I can not use.I use non tracking search engines, just a pain in the backside at times to find what your looking for.

Probably a suicide IMO. I worked as a Paramedic for awhile, sadly it's unbelievable how common suicides are. It's difficult to see those type of scenes. Makes me feel bad for LE if they did hear more of that cell phone recording and it recorded everything.

Do we have access to Elkhart's scanner Thread for yesterday?:thinking:

Mine is set that way for photos.imo didn't know how to undo it.but it made a slideshow for me.

I also believe I saw a quote stating as to the immense complexity of this case. Perhaps I am missing the complex part of man kills girls and dumps in his back yard. Feel free to help me understand the complex nature of this theory.
They don't know who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member