IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit more alarmed by the date itself, if I am not mistaken, were there not two similar crimes also committed on the 13'th of a month?
Right, not confirmed related, but it is quite a coincidence IMO always. I'm interested in timing as well, if he knew or didn't know they'd be there, and it seems to have had a short time of the crime being committed. Imo. But yes the 13 of anything is enough to creep me out.

I believe someone showed in an earlier thread that from the public trail which leads to the NW end of the High Bridge, there is an unsanctioned trail that splits off and cuts through private property, including RL's. There was some speculation that maybe the girls had ventured in that direction before crossing the bridge. My only reservations about that theory are that: a)if that unsanctioned trail is there, it likely gets a bit of traffic, so RL would likely know that people occasionally cross his property, and b)if this is true, then, if we are to consider RL, he would likely need to have a personal issue with one or both of the girls in order to single them out as the target(s) of his rage. This is possible. IMO, although I also have other reservations about RL being involved, as he would then have had to potentially follow them to the bridge, then lead them "down the hill", and both of these seem to provide the necessary time/energy to de-escalate any rage he may have initially felt. The voice in the audio seems relatively calm, IMO, and the photos of BG look like a man walking with a purpose, but not a man consumed by illogical rage.(no sign he's yelling, shaking his head, flailing his arms, etc.) Now...we COULD assume that he marched them over to his property to scold or chastise, and that this lead to a raging confrontation, but why take them back to your property calmly if the whole idea was to get after them for being there in the first place? There is the possibility that RL is simply a diabolical predator, I suppose, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that from all we know thus far. I still won't rule him out until LE officially says "he had nothing to do with this crime", which I hope will come ~4/24, if they haven't stated otherwise by then.

Near is not the same as on, as a previous poster stated as to not opining

channel 16 news just reported someone being hanged in Elkhart yesterday.Showed a wooded area but they will not release any details,even sex of victim.Might want to check it out.http://www.wndu.com/

Maybe his heavy drinking began later in life. It happens.
Or it could be he was always a drinker but as he's aged, his body doesn't handle it as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

channel 16 news just reported someone being hanged in Elkhart yesterday.Showed a wooded area but they will not release any details,even sex of victim.Might want to check it out.

Seeing the picture here looked familiar. To me anyway.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Death-investigation-in-Elkhart-County-419611223.html

The Elkhart County Sheriff's Department and County Coroner's Office are on the case, but authorities are keeping details of this case close to the vest.

My Opinions only.....and sorry if its already been posted.

Does the public have RL's criminal history record?

IIRC someone posted a record of his DUI's.....and they all seemed to be within the past few years ( IIRC)

not sure what to make of someone in thier 70's to decide to just take risks and get DUI's......

- No criminal history when RL was younger?.....hmmmmmmm

again....just thinking out loud

I believe he began to have troubles around the time, and since, his divorce. IIRC.

To me, if the girls named a name, it seems like they'd be strongly investigating certain people! But if all they had was a first name, they'd need other proof to arrest still. Interesting to consider this though! What if they are right now doing surveillance on someone named (or partially named) in the video? Or what if they have someone locked up on other charges while they look for evidence that corroborates an individual whose first name was dropped.

I suppose it's possible they named someone. I never considered this. Another question a reporter could ask Le!!

Was thinking this afternoon(JMO) that there being a "twist" in this case that maybe if one of the girls did survive for a while and maybe she left some kind of message (in the dirt, leaves, etc.) for whoever would find them. Maybe even a short video before she died.

Didn't even think of this, my youngest gets out 215. But middle school is different.315 so not sure about that area schools times.

I just found the bell schedule on their website. It looks like they have the same release time as your middle-schooler, not mine. Final class ends at 3:15. The encounter was probably an hour earlier than it might have been on a normal school day. BG may or may not have known. He could have been there scouting a little early, waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

channel 16 news just reported someone being hanged in Elkhart yesterday.Showed a wooded area but they will not release any details,even sex of victim.Might want to check it out.http://www.wndu.com/

This creeps me out and elleys link too saying hanging then appears to be shot that's a bit of over kill jeeze. IMO thanks for the links guys)

"We saw they were rolling out the yellow crime scene tape. And I don't know if the body was male or female, I just know it had been mentioned it looked like the body had been shot," said Kocielko.
http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Death-investigation-in-Elkhart-County-419611223.html

I just found the bell schedule on their website. It looks like they have the same release time as your middle-schooler, not mine. Final class ends at 3:15. The encounter was probably an hour earlier than it might have been on a normal school day. BG may or may not have known. He could have been there scouting a little early, waiting.

True thanks for finding it out though. It's either he scouted, random opportunity, or knew something via their social media IMO always.

(Barf, Wesley Hadsell :puke:

I hope Zach is doing OK (AJ's now real dad, a member here).

O/T, moving on...)

Yes, barf is right. I went to elementary and high school with WS and let me tell you, trouble has followed him from Day 1. I do think it's interesting to think of someone like WS being responsible for these murders in that the trouble doesn't always have to be violent to lead to a murder. Wesley was constantly getting in trouble at school for things...these things got more serious as he got older but they weren't always violent or aggressive. I think people with his personality type generally have a disregard for rules and laws, blame others for their mistakes and don't accept responsibility for their actions. There's a pattern there. WS isn't dumb, which is why he's sitting in jail for something other than Anjelica's murder. Poor AJ for being in Wesley's path. IMO BG will have a past with a few blemishes, too...

This creeps me out and elleys link too saying hanging then appears to be shot that's a bit of over kill jeeze. IMO thanks for the links guys)

103 miles north east, 1 hour 55 minute drive.

Agreed. I have wondered if and how their initial impressions have changed.

It was the assistant special agent in charge Greg Massa of FBI Indianapolis FO.

Now this is very interesting
Yeah and I hate to keep going ot because we have no idea, but the map from Delphi to Elkhart co is almost 2 hrs drive and 111 miles away whick made it more freaky IMO, but I'm gonna keep up with it. And not let myself run away with it though I'm curious. Could be completely unrelated incidents. )

Anyone know where the first billboard was put up what direction, not sure where I'm going with it but I'm curious about billboard locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli