IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SA is not the motivating factor, what is then?

IMO, fueled by alcohol, anger, confrontation and the proverbial last straw.

I've never seriously considered murdering someone, I'm not a predator, and I don't find many children that likable to say nothing of arrousing. Who knows what the motive is? My opinions are based on what I consider facts from LE and my own common sense. We will see if LE ever determines a motive. I don't think they need a motive to make their case, do they? Most motives sound like excuses to me, anyway.

I wonder why LE are being so silent , surely a update wouldn't go amiss ?

I WONDER if he has a son?
Hmmm. Well, he said he did. RL's been pretty murky about his family. Lots to say about his house and his land and his feelings. But nothing much about family, maybe because they all bailed on him. And they probably didn't bail because he's such a nice guy. Neat and tidy farm? Yes. Neat and tidy life? No.
MOO

I agree with your hunch. They were hunting something in particular when they executed the SW.

I just have a strong hunch there's something we're not picking up on regarding that March 17th SW, I really do think it's not what it appears to be.

Considering RL was locked up March 10th, imo a prosecutor would have a tough time convincing a jury of any evidence found during a Mar 17 search implicated RL, seized more than one month after the crime. That totally departs from chain of custody directly connecting evidence to the time the crime was committed. The reason that sort of evidence is very weak is that it would be too easy for something to have been staged/planted by the true culprit, considering RLs DNA would already be everywhere and he's a most likely high-on-the-list fall guy according to Social Media.

It's expected that the landowner of a murder scene would be an initial POI. I have faith that LE conducted adequate searches at the onset, and the reason for what occurred on March 17 indeed is connected but not as obvious as it might seem.

If this is "a complex case" then something must be causing it to be so.

IMO, fueled by alcohol, anger, confrontation and the proverbial last straw.

I've never seriously considered murdering someone, I'm not a predator, and I don't find many children that likable to say nothing of arrousing. Who knows what the motive is? My opinions are based on what I consider facts from LE and my own common sense. We will see if LE ever determines a motive. I don't think they need a motive to make their case, do they? Most motives sound like excuses to me, anyway.
Agreed tho motive certainly aids in the direction of search.

I agree 100% that the hood on his hoodie is, indeed down. I still believe he has a hat on, though. JMO. To me, it has always looked like a flat cap like this:
attachment.php

The image on the right does appear to show a hood over his head. I am still confident it is not though, and what you're seeing there is a distorted image from the shadow being cast over his forehead/left side face and the image being so enhanced.

Look at the image on the left. You see the white "washout" cylinder shape above his nose, covering his forehead and seemingly wraps up around the left side of his head and face.. This is the shadow people are confusing for a hat in the standard color images. It really blurs the image of the standard colored shots.

Looking at the image on the left you can see his hair pretty well. There is a point in the middle where you can clearly see his hair kind of parts to each side.

Once you start seeing the bright white "washout" spot above his nose that seemingly wraps around the left side of his forehead/face/head. Once you realize that is a shadow, not a physical piece of material ala hat or hood, you immediately get a much clearer vision of what you're actually seeing. You can then see the hair on his head.

Again if you look at the image on the left.. You can see the outline of the back/top of his jacket. You can see either the opening of a hood or just the back of his jacket is opened up a bit, but it clearly shows there is no hood coming up over his head. If there is a hood, it is falling behind/below his head, not over it. And that at the very top of his head what you're seeing is hair. Kind of parted in the middle.

The image on the right is much more confusing as it's more distorted and does create an illusion that looks like a hood over his head. But when you establish the pieces again, just like we did in the image on the left you will see that it's just an illusion created by that "washed out" bright white spot above his nose, on his forehead.

In the image on the left you can clearly see that the back of his jacket/hood runs behind his head. The image on the right is distorted making it appear the back of his jacket/hood is running up the back of his neck and over his head.

That bright white washout image in these shots is the shadow that creates the illusion of a hat in the standard color shots. That shadow is what has altered the entire perception of these images.

It's like an optical illusion image almost. Your brain is composing the final image you see based off the perception that shadow is a physical piece of material.. Once you see it once, the shadow, and realize it's not a physical material he's wearing, but a shadow casting over his forehead/face area, the whole image is then viewed differently. You then see the hair on his head.

My input has very little significance, I strongly encourage people to study the images for themselves. Follow over what I'm describing and I believe you will see it. I'm positive his head isn't covered and he has a head full of hair.

Attachments

• drivingcap.jpg
    drivingcap.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 283
not allowed to slueth......but here is RL video.......check around the 45 second mark

https://youtu.be/4yNdRfD23p0?t=47

Goatee guy? Why do people assume that's RL's son? Why would RL need to take his own son, who he's said played there as a child and who has been there with his own son, to show the son how difficult it would be to get there. And, like ocgrad, I've heard the son doesn't fit the physical description of goatee dude.

Hmmm. Well, he said he did. RL's been pretty murky about his family. Lots to say about his house and his land and his feelings. But nothing much about family, maybe because they all bailed on him. And they probably didn't bail because he's such a nice guy. Neat and tidy farm? Yes. Neat and tidy life? No.
MOO

I've seen nothing to indicate that he has family problems. We aren't allowed to sleuth family here, and he may feel that it's not his place to feed the public's curiosity/gossiping with info about his family. MOO

I will hop in and take a shot at this one. Having teenagers, I've found that girls never want to look like a "baby" and be dressed appropriately for weather conditions. I have one that would rather freeze and have teeth chattering than be dressed in a warm coat, mittens, boots or whatever. Girls this age are very fashion-conscious and want to look cool. Abby was not dressed provocatively AT ALL. Kids this age want their fashion to be visible...they don't want to look like their fuddy-duddy parents who actually dress appropriately for the weather. :thinking:

Dressed to meet boys? What would incline you to believe this? The photo of Abby doesn't show her remotely dressed provocatively

I agree with your hunch. They were hunting something in particular when they executed the SW.
I just see LE using the term "complex" or being as genuinely shook as they were at the initial PC. From just a simple homicide. Sadly I'm of the belief depravity beyond our comprehension happened to those girls.

Goatee guy? Why do people assume that's RL's son? Why would RL need to take his own son, who he's said played there as a child and who has been there with his own son, to show the son how difficult it would be to get there. And, like ocgrad, I've heard the son doesn't fit the physical description of goatee dude.

His son looks only slighter younger than his dad if that's him. Looks way to old to be his son IMO

I respect the fact that people who personally know RL are silent considering LE has stated numerous times that he's not a suspect. Whether he has a son or not, why do we care?

It's possible RL hired a farmhand who resided on his acreage or nearby and ran errands and drove him around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am curious about this. Could RL have done all the chores himself? Granted a lot of his property contains trees so.....but,he has a 2 story home to care for; he has at least one horse. Was the horse out at pasture somewhere or did he keep him in a stall with access to a corral? The horse would need to be fed and watered. The horse I saw appeared to be well groomed. There are fences and gates and a barn that probably need tending to on a regular basis. He has a dog that needs caring for.

I lived on a 10 acre spread with 2 horses. It easily kept me busy all day. The field needed to be mowed every so often and the grass put into bales for the horses later on.
The electric fences needed to be constantly monitored. The horses needed to be groomed and shod
and exercised. The yard out front needed to be mowed. But the house alone took up a lot of time, too. And then there is the winter which brings about it's own long list of things that need to be cared for and maintained.

So maybe he did have help from time to time. And it would all be extremely tough if he didn't have transportation to get around to the feed store, the vet, the grocery store. etc. Probably a good life but a tough one too.

I'd like to know if he had paid help. If not, he was/is superman.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This I tend to agree with. I tend to think if SM was involved, it might have been a case of the perp stalking one or both on FB, etc, to find out where they would be.

Anyone capable of catfishing to the extent they could ip mask, and evade law scrutiny of the girls SM accounts, is certainly not going to leave evidence on cloud storage.

I see your point and agree. But also on the other hand, many of us are at the point where we are thinking super far out of the box. There really isn't a lot left to discuss until we have any sort of update or information. I mean look at me...I've been staring at a blurry foot of BG for a while now.

So I can see curiosity about other people at this point. I don't think it's with bad intentions. /moo

Yeah I know what you mean. I've been reading old media releases myself, somewhat tormenting because they make it appear the case was about to break open any day.

Its just that I support websleuths rules which don't allow us to sleuth family members. I think any of us here would be absolutely mortified if for whatever reason we were connected to a crime in some way and happened to notice anonymous strangers tossing around opinions or accusations regarding our involvement or not. Sometimes it's easy to forget that real people are connected to these tragic cases. In one such as this, eventually when it's solved there's still never a happy ending.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

someone thought Goateee guy was RLs son?......lol

I was talking about the 45 second mark....RL and reporter talking.......

Someone asked if RL had a son......in the interview RL and reporter are talking about his son.

Every time I look at these pictures, I also see a hood up in both of them.

When I see these pictures (above) it does in fact look like a hood is up over his head and partially covering the sides of his face in both pictures.
But when I looked at the original pictures (below) it looks a lot more like sandy blonde or light brown hair on the left frame, and a 'driving' cap on the right frame.
suspect.jpg

What I think is interesting is how much more of his face is visible in the colour photos. It makes me wonder if the colour inverted photo is innaccurate.

Revenge/retribution, thrill kill, to send a message, possible witness silencing, unknown(by us) familial dynamics......there are a multitude of reasons why people kill. Generally, and statistically, SA is a common factor, especially in murders of teen girls, so it's a natural assumption, but we don't know. The case is "complex", which could mean lots of different things, including the possibility that it doesn't fit the usual profile, assumptions, motives, etc.

If SA is not the motivating factor, what is then?

Don't want to break the rules here so I'll delete this if it does, but from all that I've read RL's son was his step-son and he passed away. I've personally never seen any mention of him having another son, biological or not.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member