IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is hard to believe that in this day in age with all the technological advances, that someone could potentially get away with murdering two young girls in broad daylight, it just boggles the mind

I'm inclined to believe he had a vehicle parked under the south end of the bridge and abducted them there and then brought them back after the search that night via the cemetery parking at the rear. He could have listened to scanner traffic or even have been a volunteer searching, knowing when it would be safe to return. If an Amber alert had been called, he may well have decided to take them elsewhere . JMO.

I'm still in this camp too pretty much the way you are saying, unless the bodies were brought down from the bridge and stream if it was high enough (or unless they were drowned, shot or sedated immediately) otherwise I see it being too complicated, especially if SA was in the mix.

So today I watched​ episode three or four of 13 Reasons Why (I know, I know) where they held the Halloween costume party. A few of the jocks wore costumes with snorkels, and each guy wore protective goggles loosely around his neck. I've never had a strong opinion about what BG had around his neck, but now I'm thinking that it could be goggles like this.
8eff3499b3ea70fbfec26a956385ab61.jpg

The above is just my opinion.

My husband thought similar, splatter of some sort Maybe? Imo always good one never thought of these specific kinds. He thought snow goggles😄

What program do you guys use I'm using gimp and it's not that great imo. If you don't mind sharing

If you were asking me, I just have an older version of Paint Shop Pro. 8.1, I think,

What I don't understand is if the video/audio was truly more revealing than the pic and "down the hill" clip why wouldn't they have said he was the main suspect from the get go... instead of saying he was someone they just wanted to interview to see what he had seen? Has anyone explored that on the threads or is it just they didn't want to reveal what they knew?

Initially, I just think they didn't want to tip their hat and scare this guy off. In hindsight, I think they probably wished they would have said suspect from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the comments about the other picture. I'm afraid this one didn't turn out looking quite as normal, but the original isn't quite as clear. I know the head looks a bit too small and somewhat lopsided, but I don't want to change it because I have no idea what to change it to. I wish there was more that could be done with the face, but I don't want to try doing more than just changing contrast, brightness, color saturation, and other things that don't really change the look (just the amount of it's that's visible.)

View attachment 115565

Thanks for the picture. In this one I do not see the hood up or the funny dip on the top of his head. What a difference it makes.

IMO
BG has long legs...high waist.....unlike my 6 ft 2 in husband with a 32 inch inseam.
Thanks for your work, Confusion.

For anyone interested WebSite let me know they'd give fixing the nose a go tomorrow.

Thanks for all the comments about the other picture. I'm afraid this one didn't turn out looking quite as normal, but the original isn't quite as clear. I know the head looks a bit too small and somewhat lopsided, but I don't want to change it because I have no idea what to change it to. I wish there was more that could be done with the face, but I don't want to try doing more than just changing contrast, brightness, color saturation, and other things that don't really change the look (just the amount of it's that's visible.)

View attachment 115565

In this picture down by his right hand, it looks like the barrel of a gun with the sun reflecting off the top of the slide. It also looks like some type of print on the fanny pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the same person please do a picture like that with the other photo of him too.He might appear to look a little older in that picture.

Yes! That's what I was thinking.

Also, that picture really helped how BG looked for me. I, for one, get very bogged down with details. The yellow really pulls him out. He looks different to me. If we had the other photo that would be great. TIA

Thanks, Confusion. Even this second image is extremely helpful. Nice work. I don't comment much, and catch-up/binge-read the threads when I have time time, but I had to chime in on this.

Taken out of context and removed from the distracting background, these images with the background removed really help bring a new, much-needed perspective. I feel like ever since RL was arrested and linked to this crime, it's warped everyone's minds as to who this person is age-range wise. I've been following from the very beginning and at first I was envisioning someone 35-45ish with slender hips and legs, wearing large jeans. Ever since RL was in the picture, that slowly changed, so thanks for the new perspective!

The "tiny head" and bulky clothes is so telling! It looked to me like someone wearing their dad's clothes. Or like they went to goodwill and bought a bunch of toss-out clothes and layered up. So they could ditch the outer layer immediately after the crime.

I'm thinking one picture was more in the light sun and the other not as light out.Maybe they were at different times? or positions? I don't know.
I was just about to make the same comment and request!

I always thought that BG looked quite a bit older in the 2nd pic (actually a couple of decades or so to me!). Very odd.

I'm thinking one picture was more in the light sun and the other not as light out.Maybe they were at different times? or positions? I don't know.

One of our fellow posters who studied the pics estimated they were .5 seconds apart, so just a few frames. If that is accurate (I believe it is) the change is from turning away from the sun. moo

Sorry I don't have a link to credit the poster who did the work.

Yes.That would sound right.
One of our fellow posters who studied the pics estimated they were .5 seconds apart, so just a few frames. If that is accurate (I believe it is) the change is from turning away from the sun. moo

Sorry I don't have a link to credit the poster who did the work.

I've wondered about this as well. Perhaps if this case is tied up with other similar cases (MOO) LE may have needed to clear it way up the chain before releasing it...?

The above is just my opinion.

Yea, maybe that was it. I wonder how rehearsed or purposeful their interactions w the press w what they do or don't say,.. like how much preparation goes into those statements. You're probably right. I would imagine all info. has to be tightly controlled in timing and content.
It's been so long... I'm having a hard time remembering the exact sequence of events w the release of the audio and the pic. Were they simultaneous?

Why does it look like one picture his hoodie is up and the other picture his hoodie looks possibly down?

the girls' phones pinged all over town. I wonder where RL's phone pinged that day. Delphi, Lafayette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips