IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I should've worded that better, they did say the search warrant related to the murder investigation. There are definitely one or two quotes to that effect floating around from LE

No problem, you're probably just like me...your brain is moving faster than your fingers!

Thanks, from that link.

But investigators made it very clear Friday the property owner is not a suspect in this murder case.

“At this time just because we’re serving a search warrant and he’s in jail, I don’t want people to make that connection that he’s under arrest for double homicide because he’s not at this time,” said Sgt. Tony Slocum, Indiana State Police.

“We served multiple search warrants so far, and search warrants and evidence can either exonerate a person or maybe require law enforcement to take a closer look,” Slocum*said. “But at this time Ron Logan is not under arrest for the double homicides of Liberty German and Abigail Williams.”

If LE doesn't want to release any of the video, I think they should at least provide more or better detail about what we're looking at in order to clear up some of the confusion. Like in the description that was given with the images..there's no mention of a hat/cap, only a hoodie, but you have some who believe it's a cap we're seeing and not hair or like in my case - I believe he's smoking while others don't. I mean, they've seen the video, they've seen him walking, surely LE & FBI were able to tell if that's a hat or a full head of hair or if there was smoke, or there could be other things too they could clarify. Knowing these things could possibly help someone who's seen him or would know him. To be honest, I don't understand what's been up with the media in this case, they could have asked about these kind of things already..unless they did and I missed it.

jmo

Finally just caught up from last night. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the conversation since last night's 'shut-down'. It's nice to read posts, even with different opinions, being done so respectfully and without the snark.

You all rock! :yourock:

As far as the SW at RL's...I think it's pretty simple. The probable cause was probably from a combination of things.

1)The girls were found on his property
2) He lied to LE about his whereabouts that day because he was covering his own *advertiser censored** against a PV
3) Several online "detectives" called in "tips" on him.

All 3 of the above (jointly and severally) are enough to get a SW from any judge.

Personally,I hear "Their down the hill" with the "their" being said fairly quickly.What would make that significant is if Libby's phone was grabbed from her and they ran and the voice we hear told another perp "their down the hill". It's thing's like that is why I would like to have more audio released.To me that would give proof if there was actually more than one murderer.

Did you mean they're as they are? Or there like where? Or their(personal pronoun)? Not trying to be snarky but all of these have different meaning?

I'm not sure how to thumbnail is there a ws info page for these things I'm on a phone and it's hard for me to navigate the full website. Tia
Thumb nails often don't work with my phone. Re. The goggles, would they have to wear them at the slaughterhouse to stop spinal matter going in their eyes? E.g. when sawing up carcasses for example? This may have been mentioned already.

Thumb nails often don't work with my phone. Re. The googles, would they have to wear them at the slaughterhouse to stop spinal matter going in their eyes? E.g. when sawing up carcasses for example? This may have been mentioned already.
Interesting Shire thanks. I wondered that.

In reference to 3) jmo how sad, especially with such a crappy image of suspect.

Finally just caught up from last night. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the conversation since last night's 'shut-down'. It's nice to read posts, even with different opinions, being done so respectfully and without the snark.

As far as the SW at RL's...I think it's pretty simple. The probable cause was probably from a combination of things.

2) He lied to LE about his whereabouts that day because he was covering his own *advertiser censored** against a PV

All 3 of the above (jointly and severally) are enough to get a SW from any judge.

You rock too! I enjoyed it as well. And thanks i was wondering if those things were enough especially the bodies on property. I was speculating footprints of BG going firther on to RLs land as well.Imo always

Lol. I'm going to have to look for that one. Though initially I wondered if he claimed lost dog, so if it was! He might have let it loose intentionally.
Not so ridiculous. Anyone carrying a cute little puppy would make anyone off their guard so would be a good move. Carry it across bridge in jacket. Put cute doggie down at end of bridge - 'g'down the hill' (to the dog maybe) while getting weapon out. JMO.

Doesn't necessarily make a difference for me personally I just remember some wanting to clear up the debate over it because some argued it was commanding, some opposite. For me the tone and not words can clear it up. But I thought why not if it helps them. It helps others to wonder more on which hill was referred to. Imo always. Sorry I wasn't more clear on reasons why 

I've heard this recording on many sites and hear "Go down the hill" on nearly all of them". Here are 2.

https://soundcloud.com/william-cannon-2

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/liber...-audio-murder-video-cell-phone-photo-indiana/

I've transcribed a lot of listening device product in the past and have a good ear for things like that, but that certainly doesn't mean I'm right.

I think "Go down the hill" sounds more like a command as opposed to a giving a simple direction, but the difference is perhaps subtle.

What we all have to remember with the perp photo manipulations is that the original is the BEST the FBI could render. If their top dogs can't make it any clearer, I don't see how any of us can.

I also think that the fact that intensive scrutiny of the photo has proven to yield endless and often contrary possibilities was also intentional. It's not that LE did a poor job in capturing a likeness. The photo was purposely released as a portrayal of vagueness because that's the best image a distant video that was blurred by motion was able to capture.

That it's been subject of the pursuit of finer details yet nothing has been conclusively determined is an illustration of its success.

During the recent LE interview on the subject of tips, it was asked that tips be provided, and urged people not to rationalize why it might not be important. My example of rationalization would be not to call in a tip because oh heck, he can't be BG because he's younger, older, taller, shorter, thinner, fatter...(add here)........than the person in the photo.

BG could almost be anyone, packing along anything, wearing any type of similar clothing. That's what LE intended to portray.

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely wouldn't be very smart to tell media one thing and LE another. I don't believe RL is involved and I don't think LE does either. They may have been suspicious of him initially, but i feel confident in saying they have zilch linking him to the crime. I do still however believe that BG is most likely local to Delphi, if nothing else merely based on the statistics of 4/5 murders of children are committed by someone the victims know. I'm also still holding onto that BG has some connection to where the bodies were found, curious to find out what that connection was is. Now before everyone starts crucifying me and saying he can't be local, Somebody would have identified him etc etc. first we don't know that someone hasn't ( it takes more than someone saying that looks like/ sounds like so and so to make an arrest). And secondly 100s of people on here have looked at the images and saw very different things,( he looks25, no he looks older, has a mustache, has a full beard, has a huge nose, no the image is at an angle so the nose is blurred, has a hat, no its a hood, no it's his hair, has a bag in his coat, no it's a rope, no he's smoking, watch, no watch.....etc etc etc JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what do you think the reason was then that they searched his house with probable cause that they would find something connected to the double homicide. So, they certainly believed that he could be connected to the crime.

Was there mention by LE of his phone pinging or can you provide a link as fact? Thanks BT

what to be fact? that he had a cell phone? everyone's phone pings somewhere. i am curious as to where his phone pinged that day and when. LE has never said that his alibi added up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3