IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have a theory why they have yet to clear him since the search? his attorney should be all over law enforcement to do so. saying he is not a suspect means little. suspects are not typically named until an arrest. you also have to remember that they said he is was a suspect at the same time they were searching his place with probable cause that they would find something connected to the double homicide. Since they said on the day of the search one of the outcomes was that he could cleared, i would expect that they would do so if he was.
Maybe the DNA results are still not back or they are inconclusive ?

I am thinking the same thing. Potential Goggles, sleeve protectors...

Side note: Meat packing facilities/slaughterhouses are also notoriously cold, which might create a need for extra layering of clothing, even on warm days. This is all mere opinion on my part, by the way.

"Well, once there was always dark. If you ask me, the light’s winning.”
I wondered that too. Is he on his way back from a shift ? Or to? What direction and distance is the slaughterhouse from this end (south) of the bridge?

I have not checked in here in a while... I am so sad that this is not solved yet!

ETA...I meant to quote the post with the link for Libby's instagram. Sorry!

You caught my eye with this link to Liberty's instagram photography page. I noticed at the bottom she has a photo of the Freedom Bridge. It shows that it was posted 98 weeks ago. Something like this could have caught the eye of the perp and he may have initiated contact based on that [catfishing]. Something along the lines of liking her work...where is that amazing bridge located...questions like that. I'm sure LE looked into all of this but if this guy was internet savvy he would likely use the dark web for anonymity. Sigh. So many possibilities. This is so sad. All IMO

I agree. Her photos are beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I truly haven't read anything along these lines and am curious to know more. Can you provide some links for me please?

Sure, fruity. You can view the trees on Gray's videos when BG is placed into position on the High Bridge. @ 2:48

[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]

So many possibilities when viewing the photos. I have never seen hair. All I see is some sort of hat with ear flaps. I also think he has a mustache but again that could be wrong:( IMO

Yeah, most enhanced pics I've seen attempting to zone in on facial features have the eyes looking like a dark hole- like on a skeleton or demon :/

Also, the pic where it's not so clear that he has on a hoodie or hat seems to be the most circulated one and the only one I could see on the FBI site. To anyone who doesn't really pay attention, zoom in on the pic and "study it", and read forums like this, I think most everyone will think that it is dark blonde/light brown hair showing- when he could have any kind of hair or no hair, as others have pointed out. So, I think that is very misleading for the general public.

The darker pic would be much better to use alone, imo because it definitely shows something covering his hair and is a fair bit less blurred with a glare.

So many possibilities when viewing the photos. I have never seen hair. All I see is some sort of hat with ear flaps. I also think he has a mustache but again that could be wrong:( IMO

Could be bushy sideburns too! Imo always. I'm always curious about that part of the head, not to mention most other parts of BG.🤔

Oh, I know! I absolutely cannot look at them anymore because I now get so frustrated! I really thought for a while that he had a hoodie up in one pic and the hoodie was down in one pic showing a full head of hair with a cowlick! Then I read other's opinions and looked closer and concluded that he definitely has his head covered in both photos. In the lighter pic it looks like he had a lighter colored mustache and probably has his chin tucked very low. In the other one it looks like he has a salt and pepper mustache and possibly a slight beard/goatee or hasn't shaved in a few days and has some shadow growth- also salt and pepper or darker colored. He looks younger to me in the lighter picture. His nose looks larger in the lighter picture. I think that he does have a larger type nose, but I also think it's distorted in the pics- especially the lighter one. *sighs*

I thought it was determined the dark area was an artifact from editing. That's what I and a few others on here always believed it was. Then, iirc someone posted img's to show that's what it is..but I can't remember who.

jmo

I did hear that idea, but I wasn't completely convinced.

Based on the age he appears to be and the confidence in his stride, I think he operated alone. This wasn't his first time. Even in the still photos, he does not look unsure or hesitant. He knew what he was doing. I would assume he made his mind up what was going to happen and he had his plan. He knew from scoping out the environment that the coast was clear. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a pair of binoculars [to carefully study the surrounding area before he made his move] shoved in that jacket. If his coat was packed with restraint devices and weapons, then he was alone. There would be no reason to carry the stuff on him if he was herding them toward an accomplice. The tool kit would be with the waiting accomplice. My opinion is this creep worked alone. MOO

Thank you! These pics are great and helps me "see" things better. I still have no idea on the thing at his neck area. Ugh

Thank you!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I have looked into the dark side of gangs in the area and I saw a lot of men wearing skulls on t shirts and jackets like this. 1-skull-outlaw-biker-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
I think it's also likely he has on a holster and possibly a tactical vest so maybe those things have pushed a t shirt up into an awkward fit near his neck. Or he could also have on a gaiter, those are popular with that same crowd with skulls. 20170424_232023.jpg
416Jdk-INIL._SX355_.jpg

Sure, fruity. You can view the trees on Gray's videos when BG is placed into position on the High Bridge. @ 2:48

[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]

Thanks - but this doesn't actually convince me either.

To be totally honest, I'm not 100% convinced that it is Abby either - I don't not believe there is convincing evidence of anything.

I need opinions. Am I the only one seeing a rubber mask here??

yULqWtX.jpg

I have had this pic for awhile, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I found it.

I need opinions. Am I the only one seeing a rubber mask here??

View attachment 115742

I have had this pic for awhile, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I found it.
It could be a mask...that would explain the very large nose.
Or it could be a very distorted segment of a digital image.
I wish they would release more images.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

I know it’s been discussed many times about whether or not BG is a local resident. Here’s a few statistics for those who may be interested:

1) Delphi has 15 registered violent or sex offenders but one man appears twice. This would seem to be because he has 2 different addresses. To me, none of those in Delphi look like BG, i.e. they’re too young, have very dark hair or are bald, wrong coloured eyes etc.

There are 24.2 miles between Delphi and Frankfort by road and it would take 33 mins to drive between the two.

2) Frankfort has 84 registered violent or sex offenders. Of those, I’ve discovered two possible suspects but as you know, I’m not permitted to name them. Appearance-wise they have a number of things in common. One is my prime suspect, but it’s possible he’s in prison.

3) Lafayette has 181 registered violent or sex offenders. Two possible suspects but I wouldn’t really include them.

There are 17.8 miles between Delphi and Lafayette by road and it would take 27 mins to drive between the two.

Several things stood out to me while I was trawling through the images. The majority of men have facial hair, most are either in or close to their 50s, and most have been charged with offences against children. I was truly shocked by this.

What site are you searching to get a hit of 15 RSO's for Delphi?
I'm still getting 55 when I use ISP's own site (over 40 of whom have the Delphi meat packing plant as their employment address)

http://www.icrimewatch.net/results....drLast=&OfndrFirst=&OfndrCity=delphi&AllCity=

Based on the age he appears to be and the confidence in his stride, I think he operated alone. This wasn't his first time. Even in the still photos, he does not look unsure or hesitant. He knew what he was doing. I would assume he made his mind up what was going to happen and he had his plan. He knew from scoping out the environment that the coast was clear. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a pair of binoculars [to carefully study the surrounding area before he made his move] shoved in that jacket. If his coat was packed with restraint devices and weapons, then he was alone. There would be no reason to carry the stuff on him if he was herding them toward an accomplice. The tool kit would be with the waiting accomplice. My opinion is this creep worked alone. MOO

Thanks - but this doesn't actually convince me either.

To be totally honest, I'm not 100% convinced that it is Abby either - I don't not believe there is convincing evidence of anything.

It doesn't convince me either. It shows the lighter picture first then overlays the darker when NIN had determined the darker picture is the earlier of the 2 frames. But the line whatever it may be, is only in one. It also shows the girls are together toward the end of the bridge and we don't know that either.

I have looked into the dark side of gangs in the area and I saw a lot of men wearing skulls on t shirts and jackets like this. View attachment 115739
I think it's also likely he has on a holster and possibly a tactical vest so maybe those things have pushed a t shirt up into an awkward fit near his neck. Or he could also have on a gaiter, those are popular with that same crowd with skulls. View attachment 115740
View attachment 115741

http://forgottentracks.blogspot.com/2012/10/review-osprey-addons-grabbag.html?m=1

I guessed this Osprey fanny pack cause some guessed a bird emblem on it a while back. But who knows imo always

I'm new to this site but not to the story. After viewing the video here are some of my thoughts. I think the girls were planning to meet up with someone who had told them to meet him there.
They must have met him somewhere before as he was prepared to kidnap, rape and murder them this time. Libby taking his photo was quite telling since they didn't know him that well and probably felt alittle nervous about this clandestine meeting. But she falsely felt safe because she knew a family member would be expecting them back by a certain time.

I imagine the the cell phone recorded much more then just the "down the hill" comment.

I don't "think" it's a mask. But I do think the nose is significant. And I think there is a defining feature on the left side of his face [HIS left side]. We only have sunlit photos of his right side with a more shadowy appearance of the left side. Does anyone have the ability to expand the side of his face in the shadows for clarity? Something that will make lines, scars, creases or shadows stand out?? All IMO

It could be a mask...that would explain the very large nose.
Or it could be a very distorted segment of a digital image.
I wish they would release more images.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members