IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what the average is. I live in a town of 2,000 and we have 40 RSO. However, I would wager that only about 15 of them are ones that would be considered "dangerous". I personally know at least a dozen and they're registered for being 18 or 19 and having sex with their 16 year old girlfriends (and a few of them are even married with children and grandchildren at this point). The sex offender registry was meant to be a good thing but, like everything else, it has its flaws.

There are also innocent people on the registry that plead guilty to avoid a trial. I have a friend that did that because if the two individuals had convinced the court that they had been molested he would have gotten a longer jail sentence.

Map of Registered Sex Offenders in the United States

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/Sex_Offenders_Map.pdf

I am not sure what the average is. I live in a town of 2,000 and we have 40 RSO. However, I would wager that only about 15 of them are ones that would be considered "dangerous". I personally know at least a dozen and they're registered for being 18 or 19 and having sex with their 16 year old girlfriends (and a few of them are even married with children and grandchildren at this point). The sex offender registry was meant to be a good thing but, like everything else, it has its flaws.

Since clicking on the goggles link, I keep getting adverts for goggles and guns now, fps!!!!

Eta. Now I just clicked on the RSO in US link goodness knows what I'll get now.

Everyone assumes that Libby's phone was in her pocket recording audio of the suspect...but, I find it more likely that BG confiscated the phone and placed it in HIS pocket, not knowing that it was recording. This would explain the decent quality of the sound and prevent a phone call to 911.

of course this is just my own opinion.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

Everyone assumes that Libby's phone was in her pocket recording audio of the suspect...but, I find it more likely that BG confiscated the phone and placed it in HIS pocket, not knowing that it was recording. This would explain the decent quality of the sound and prevent a phone call to 911.

Makes sense to me!

That is a good point. However, some posters think LE found the phone. What do you think? If they did, they could have fingerprints, if you're right. JMO.

That is a good point. However, some posters think LE found the phone. What do you think? If they did, they could have fingerprints, if you're right. JMO.
Where was the phone recovered? It was probably ditched after the crimes were committed.

This site also only lists 15 that have Delphi addresses so I think you're getting info from the same place. But thank you for pointing out they have work addresses listed. I clicked on the Other Addresses link and was shocked they almost all work at the IN Packers plant, right down the road from the bridge.

Have followed this case some but never checked into the RSO database. I decided to finally look at it now. All I can say is. WOW. One individual stuck out to me -shouted out to me and although I don't know what the specific terminology means, it seems his RSO "level" is pretty bad. When I first looked at the page, he stood out like a sore thumb as being a virtual dead-ringer for BG. So, I went back through all of the faces, and came up with the same conclusion.

This is based, of course, on the very grainy BG photo, and a cursory look over the faces on the registry. I didn't do any real analysis (try to measure features, etc.) However, I was basically dumbstruck by the resemblance I saw, and confirmed on a second perusal.

Wonder if that guy has an alibi?

There are also innocent people on the registry that plead guilty to avoid a trial. I have a friend that did that because if the two individuals had convinced the court that they had been molested he would have gotten a longer jail sentence.
I agree with both of you, so let me clear up my words 😊 I was specifically referring to violent rsos or child offenders. Imo always and sorry if i caused confusion.

I need opinions. Am I the only one seeing a rubber mask here??

attachment.php

I have had this pic for awhile, but for the life of me, I can't remember where I found it.

ETA ADMIN NOTE from beach respectfully snipped by me

Admin Note

[..]

Over the weekend I asked Tricia specifically about the photos that have been enhanced, altered to remove the background, zoomed in for focus, etc.... She advised that the photos posted are fine for sleuthing purposes. (Nothing new. This has been permitted in many threads.) Here's the deal - it's all about perception. Give each photo as much weight as you see fit, disregard the ones you doubt the depict differently than intended. What is not permitted is an ongoing back & forth, particularly insinuating the people working on the photos have intentionally altered the images to mislead others. Either you find them helpful, or you don't. If you don't, disregard and scroll and roll on past. It's that simple.

[..]
*please bump as needed*

Is there a link to where this image comes from? I know it is BG but has it been enhanced? If so by who and in what ways? In order to decide what attention or weight to give it members might be interested in that info. TIA

And hopefully his brand of jeans or other was seen.Imo always

Based on the age he appears to be and the confidence in his stride, I think he operated alone. This wasn't his first time. Even in the still photos, he does not look unsure or hesitant. He knew what he was doing. I would assume he made his mind up what was going to happen and he had his plan. He knew from scoping out the environment that the coast was clear. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a pair of binoculars [to carefully study the surrounding area before he made his move] shoved in that jacket. If his coat was packed with restraint devices and weapons, then he was alone. There would be no reason to carry the stuff on him if he was herding them toward an accomplice. The tool kit would be with the waiting accomplice. My opinion is this creep worked alone. MOO

After listening to the scanner recordings and reading the transcripts on the scanner thread I feel pretty good about them finding her actual phone. Plus if they were just accessing that video from cloud storage they could have seen that video the 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro