IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the simplest line of reasoning, I'm beginning to think that our perp will be found to: 1, be on the SOR (or will have committed sexual offences before, whether or not they come to light in an investigation and 2, be employed at the meat packing plant.

And, someone mentioned this before: Does anyone here know if actual slaughtering takes place there?

The only thing, in my mind, that would point away from this is the police's apparent lack of any significant suspect. One would think that LE would be all over anyone fitting that description. Of course, the apparent lack of significant suspect could just be a feint. And: LE interviewed the Green River Killer several times, I believe, and dismissed him each time. We shall see.

That's what I wanted to know, is it an actual slaughterhouse type place. Good post btw imo always

This is ridiculous! I guess the "blue" eye goes with the side of his face that is blue? Notice that his other eye is flesh colored and matches the flesh colored side of his face.

This image really has to go, IMO.

Absolutely no offense to who worked on this I love to see BG photos zoomed. But imo it looks like the smear tool was used to make it look like hair, the rest makes sense as far as just getting rid of pixel stuffs like squares? Just not the top, bc some assume hat so I see it bias to hair, and please whoever take no offense, I'm on the fence with hair and hat muscle I see both. Imo always

I will try to keep working on the scanner thread..but for this thread...I'm going to start the skip thing, hit the last page, see if anything is new and not read about latex masks, fake masks, pantyhose, and now the blue eyes things and the constant re-configuring of a crappy crappy picture, that, IMOO gives us nothing...

....Just as an FYI this will all grow legs and people will take it as FACT...sad....

Hopefully something comes to light soon or even better an arrest!

all of MOO of course. I'm going to go find my :ufo:

I will try to keep working on the scanner thread..but for this thread...I'm going to start the skip thing, hit the last page, see if anything is new and not read about latex masks, fake masks, pantyhose, and now the blue eyes things and the constant re-configuring of a crappy crappy picture, that, IMOO gives us nothing...

....Just as an FYI this will all grow legs and people will take it as FACT...sad....

Hopefully something comes to light soon or even better an arrest!

all of MOO of course. I'm going to go find my :ufo:

You said that it a much nicer, and more eloquent, way than I would have. At this point, we have such little information that a lot of people (IMO) have little to do but play around with that photo. At least it feels like someone is being proactive. I understand in a sense. My son died several years ago and I have approximately 75 pictures of him. I will never have a "new" one; that's all there will ever be. Sometimes, in my grief, I edit those pictures to make them look different. It gives me a sense of seeing him in a new way. With that being said, many of the photos of BG have now been altered in such a way that they are probably not only unrecognizable to the people that really know BG, but they are unrecognizable as human beings.

Anyone familiar with the Jamison case? People theorized everything from gang activity, Mexican mafia, Satanic cults, and kidnapping to witness protection. It ended up being a murder suicide-which is pretty much what it looked like from the get go. We went around and around in so many circles about it that I ended up taking a break from the case for more than a year. That's what happens when we have limited information to work with. It's easy to speculate on everything when you have very little to start with.

This is ridiculous! I guess the "blue" eye goes with the side of his face that is blue? Notice that his other eye is flesh colored and matches the flesh colored side of his face.

Red triangle is everybody's friend. :saythat:

Following the simplest line of reasoning, I'm beginning to think that our perp will be found to: 1, be on the SOR (or will have committed sexual offences before, whether or not they come to light in an investigation and 2, be employed at the meat packing plant.

And, someone mentioned this before: Does anyone here know if actual slaughtering takes place there?

The only thing, in my mind, that would point away from this is the police's apparent lack of any significant suspect. One would think that LE would be all over anyone fitting that description. Of course, the apparent lack of significant suspect could just be a feint. And: LE interviewed the Green River Killer several times, I believe, and dismissed him each time. We shall see.

https://indianapackerscorp.com/company/profile

From the website it states they process hogs in one centralized location. I assume this means live hogs are delivered in one end, bacon and ham comes out the other.

You said that it a much nicer, and more eloquent, way than I would have. At this point, we have such little information that a lot of people (IMO) have little to do but play around with that photo. At least it feels like someone is being proactive. I understand in a sense. My son died several years ago and I have approximately 75 pictures of him. I will never have a "new" one; that's all there will ever be. Sometimes, in my grief, I edit those pictures to make them look different. It gives me a sense of seeing him in a new way. With that being said, many of the photos of BG have now been altered in such a way that they are probably not only unrecognizable to the people that really know BG, but they are unrecognizable as human beings.

Anyone familiar with the Jamison case? People theorized everything from gang activity, Mexican mafia, Satanic cults, and kidnapping to witness protection. It ended up being a murder suicide-which is pretty much what it looked like from the get go. We went around and around in so many circles about it that I ended up taking a break from the case for more than a year. That's what happens when we have limited information to work with. It's easy to speculate on everything when you have very little to start with.
My condolences, I'm sorry to hear about your son from one mom to another (((hugs)))
As far as the photo editing is concerned, if we go by the most recent then BG has One eye..etc (again no offense to editor of said photo). I'm just agreeing that regardless of the enhancements it's still hard to tell anything. Even if I can't stop looking or trying to see as much as possible, and am guilty of making some myself that I just don't post. imo always and ill check out the case you speak of as well.

https://indianapackerscorp.com/company/profile

From the website it states they process hogs in one centralized location. I assume this means live hogs are delivered in one end, bacon and ham comes out the other.

I'm sorry but goodness gracious! Hogs? I guess any animal would have grossed me out, I suppose it's the thought of how similar their skin imo is to people's and the workers have to do them in( not saying a worker is the killer) .Imo always. And I appreciate you clearing that question up for us. 🤗

LOL man this is good stuff.

70 search warrants and subpoenas have been served and the probation status of dozens of sex offenders have been reviewed.

http://wgntv.com/2017/03/13/police-...s-one-month-into-delphi-murder-investigation/

Company Profile

Everything about Indiana Packers—our corporate offices, sales, processing and shipping—happens here

https://www.indianapackerscorp.com/company/profile

All of Indiana Packers' hog producers and transporters are required to be trained in the proper handling of livestock, from the beginnings of life all the way through the process of transporting their livestock to our plant.

To this end, transporters are regularly audited to ensure performance and plant compliance.

https://indianapackerscorp.com/farms/livestock-transit

And, finally, they have a medical clinic onsite.

Unity Healthcare is pleased to announce a joint partnership with Indiana Packers Corporation and Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health to create a company health clinic. The health clinic will be open to all employees and their dependents that are covered by Indiana Packers insurance. Currently Indiana Packers Corporation employs 2,000 people, with dependents; the clinic will serve around 4,300 people.
The health clinic will be housed on the Indiana Packers property.

http://www.unityhc.com/news/indiana...t-elizabeth-health-and-unity-healthcare-offer

https://goo.gl/images/l4ou02

Ugh that nose has bugged me even in the original version of BG. Someone mentioned a special program tonight? About AW and LG? Mind bumping that link or directing me to where I can see/ hear it? TIA

1. Yes, I believe he's offended before.
2. I can't imagine he works at the pork processing plant. You can't walk two feet in Delphi without seeing his pic. I would guess they have posters in the plant also. Someone would have recognized him. I do admit I had the same thoughts if they slaughtered at the plant.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

https://goo.gl/images/l4ou02

Ugh that nose has bugged me even in the original version of BG. Someone mentioned a special program tonight? About AW and LG? Mind bumping that link or directing me to where I can see/ hear it? TIA

I am close to losing my mind. I almost asked you who are AW and LG. Seriously. I guess I'm just not used to seeing their initials.

In context with the rest of the interview, I simply believe he is saying that, like most rural places, Delphi has never had to deal with the murder of two children in such a public place-especially where the killer has evaded them. My own small town of 2,000 has seen the murder of children, but we've always known who the killer was right off the bat.

That is reasonable to assume about the interview. <modsnip> I am sorry that your community has been subjected to the murders of young children.

I am close to losing my mind. I almost asked you who are AW and LG. Seriously. I guess I'm just not used to seeing their initials.
Its okay rocket I'm sure my link didn't help the concentration aspect either. &#128540;

Web Sight,

Any progress on the werewolf portrait? :gasp:

Sorry Rocket, I have been off this afternoon and didn't see your post until just now. No, no progress. It just comes out too weird. I did try duplicating the light side of the face and then overlay the proper side over it, slightly faded, but it just doesn't work. He ends up looking more like a star trek alien, I kid you not!:ufo:

But to some people's dismay, I will keep plugging away. I can hear the collective groan!

Sorry Rocket, I have been off this afternoon and didn't see your post until just now. No, no progress. It just comes out too weird. I did try duplicating the light side of the face and then overly the proper side over it, slightly faded, but it just doesn't work. He ends up looking more like a star trek alien, I kid you not!:ufo:

But to some people's dismay, I will keep plugging away. I can hear the collective groan!

I'm sure you will let us know when the masterpiece is complete! Good to see you today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro