IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo always that is an unhealthy work environment for anyone especially violent Rsos I remember a link a while back, that claimed the workers become numb to slaughter of the animals? Is the packers a slaughter place type?. Imo always but its my belief that since they are going to help these peoplw find jobs it's should be something not further mentally damaging.and something more maybe rehabilitating,
Or positive. Regardless all I've said in my rant, that amount is shocking to me, as far as working with others with possible similar offenses, as well as how many there are there period. Thank you both for the info. Imo always And I realize it is possible it's not a rso, I just wanted to throw in my pennies on this.

Lilowlet, I can't agree with you enough regarding the type of work!

Not necessarily. LE might indeed have it but are not disclosing that info.
Exactly my thoughts!
They are not disclosing info about the details of the phones recovery....probably because BG was in possesion of it.

imo

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

Holeman says they've chased dozens of leads - but so far they haven't received that one tip they need to solve the case.

"It's a roller coaster ride," said Sgt. Holeman. "You're up - you think you've got something good, and for some reason it's eliminated or whatever. That's tough on anybody."

"I'm not even sure that we knew how to react or respond," said Sheriff Leazenby. "Because we haven't had this. This has been something this county has never had before."

"We have all worked tragic cases, but nothing like this," said Sgt. Holeman. "I can't even put anything close to this case."

Sheriff Leazenby said, even three months in, they still have to make people take a day off to recuperate.

Chief Mullin said the investigation has been hard on his officers and all of the investigators that have come to help.

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-the-investigation

Yes, the video was found on her phone.
But, where was the phone found?

Not a clue. I was addressing the belief that her phone was not recovered.

"Found on her phone" could mean the phone's contents were found on the cloud, IMO.

<modsnip>

Yes, this is crime as never seen before, i.e., two young teenage girls were never murdered in a duel murder before. Nothing more, nothing less IMO.

Wow! First thought..what the $%$# happened there?!! Makes me start rethinking a lot of things and a so many questions. I do pray for justice and the poor families..just wow..

You might've seen blue pixels, but I'm really not sure what you were seeing was his actual eye colour. You can't see a person's eye colour in real life at that distance, so unless the camera was zoomed before the image was captured, I'm not sure that level of information could even be present?

Even when a photo is captured relatively closely & clearly, eye colour can be very distorted. My own eyes are olive green but will show as very dark brown or black in many close ups.

I have no experience with phone videos, but with quality DSLR images, especially with RAW files rather than JPEGs, you can indeed pull out detail you never saw in life. That includes both objects and colors. Colors can be enhanced by radically brightening the shadows in an image as well as by increasing saturation. In the blue-eyed image of BG, that's what appears to have been done, along with smoothing the overall image and radically sharpening some edges.

I have no experience with phone videos, but with quality DSLR images, especially with RAW files rather than JPEGs, you can indeed pull out detail you never saw in life. That includes both objects and colors. Colors can be enhanced by radically brightening the shadows in an image as well as by increasing saturation. In the blue-eyed image of BG, that's what appears to have been done, along with smoothing the overall image and radically sharpening some edges.

So, are you saying you believe the blue eye color is a pixel or the true eye color?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the video was found on her phone.
But, where was the phone found?

Again based on Scanner information I believe it must have been found about the same time the girls bodies were discovered. Not an hour or more later.

In the blue eyed image of BG, I cannot reconcile, on his right side, how the cigarette is higher on his face than his lips should be. However, his left eye is clearly blue in that image.

Always my own opinion and all that jazz

I have a feeling we are headed towards a [emoji357] thread, please use the alert triangle as to make mods jobs easier. I know we are all guilty of wanting too badly to get our point across, but sometimes I have remind myself over and over to alert and scroll and roll.....moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holeman says they've chased dozens of leads - but so far they haven't received that one tip they need to solve the case.

"It's a roller coaster ride," said Sgt. Holeman. "You're up - you think you've got something good, and for some reason it's eliminated or whatever. That's tough on anybody."

"I'm not even sure that we knew how to react or respond," said Sheriff Leazenby. "Because we haven't had this. This has been something this county has never had before."

"We have all worked tragic cases, but nothing like this," said Sgt. Holeman. "I can't even put anything close to this case."

Sheriff Leazenby said, even three months in, they still have to make people take a day off to recuperate.

Chief Mullin said the investigation has been hard on his officers and all of the investigators that have come to help.

http://www.theindychannel.com/longform/delphi-the-investigation

This is a great piece! Thanks again, liltexans.

There is a lot of info in here, IMO.

"This could happen again"
"We have all worked tragic cases before, but nothing like this"

I hope everyone listens to the actual interviews with LE.

Any thoughts anyone, on the shoes BG wise, I thought initially they looked like socks &#128566;. Imo always but now not so much. Or maybe thoughts about binoculars like these?
200x200s/f2-albu-g5-M00-CD-97-rBVaJFjaAveAawdXAAZ2QrSWf9U191.jpg/tactical-monocular-pvs-14-night-vision-scope.jpg
Hand held, I know at one point someone thought they saw a video camera? Could be something similar looking like these imo always

Any thoughts anyone, on the shoes BG wise, I thought initially they looked like socks &#128566;. Imo always but now not so much. Or maybe thoughts about binoculars like these?
200x200s/f2-albu-g5-M00-CD-97-rBVaJFjaAveAawdXAAZ2QrSWf9U191.jpg/tactical-monocular-pvs-14-night-vision-scope.jpg
Hand held, I know at one point someone thought they saw a video camera? Could be something similar looking like these imo always

Sorry about my crappy link, but you can copy paste it just fine, I can't edit, and my phone doesn't copy links via touch copy, it's me manually doing it.)

Sorry about my crappy link, but you can copy paste it just fine, I can't edit, and my phone doesn't copy links via touch copy, it's me manually doing it.)
His feet appear to be small to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members