IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being on the fence is OK by me, but when people say they can swear that BG is not RL is where I shake my head. That's despite not being there on the bridge or knowing anyone involved so I find their opinions lacking common sense and take everything they say with several large grains of salt.
So I don't think BG is RL - just to make it clear. Also, I don't believe he was involved. I also think he should be released with an ankle bracelet. How do you know people who comment were not on the bridge? Or that posters don't know the people involved? You're wrong on many things IMO but belittling others opinions is your main error. AJMOO .(Too many brains and no common sense, as my Dad always told me - so that is the only thing you got right IMO.) BTW how do you come to your opinion? Were you on the bridge or know someone involved? Please share your exact theory how and why so we can comment on your opinion. TIA.

If they've made public statements to the media I'm pretty sure we can refer to such statements.
You were asking about a rift? Has that been in a public statement? Please link Iif I have missed that.

IMO there is absolutely NO WAY they would have had open caskets if the damage done in the murder of these two children were readily apparent on their beautiful faces. nO WAY

<modsnip>

do get interested in similarities. Now I notice (for the first time) the similarity of the white shape just above the chin in each picture. Also, if one photo is reversed, the width of the legs and thighs is more similar. I'm not certain that it is the same person, but I am not one to ignore the resemblence. MOO.

So I don't think BG is RL - just to make it clear. Also, I don't believe he was involved. I also think he should be released with an ankle bracelet. How do you know people who comment were not on the bridge? Or that posters don't know the people involved? You're wrong on many things IMO but beliittling others opinions is your main error. AJMOO .(Too many brains and no common sense, as my Dad always told me - so that is the only thing you got right IMO.) BTW how do you come to your opinion? Were you on the bridge or know someone involved? Please share your exact theory how and why so we can comment on your opinion. TIA.

I've stated my opinion many times as well as acknowledging my opinions don't matter as to who is or isn't charged with murdering Abby and Libby as yours will not matter. What matters is what LE can prove and take to the prosecutor. What matters is if a judge finds enough at a preliminary trial to move ahead. What matters is if a jury finds someone guilty or not guilty or if someone makes a confession the police can corroborate.

I formed the opinion no one knows the people involved or were there that day due to lack of someone here saying "I know all/some of the people and I was on the Monon High Bridge that day or I was with RL all day on Feb 13th and he was not there" and having a LE official confirm the same.

I can't figure out why people seem to become so upset when others disagree with them whether RL is responsible or not. Is it an inability to be wrong or just argumentative for the sake of arguing? No idea but I don't spend a great deal of time analyzing their motives.

What's this mean, a few edits allowed or hurry and edit. I immediately go down to exit not on tapa, and it deletes is there a ws link I should look at?if you don't mind I misspell a lot and I'd be in your debt for links n stuff!
I think you can edit or delete up to an hour after posting. Very handy I find for longer posts to save me losing stuff and adding afterthoughts.
Eta. Like this for example.

I apologize if I am posting wrong, this is my first attempt and is in response to recent posts relating to image of BG. Another thought on BG pic,..when I look with a magnifying glass at this pic it looks to me like he is holding a weapon in his right hand and the image is distorted because it came from a video and movement. It looks to me like a black or dark big weapon. This is only my opinion. It's very frustrating examining the picture because it is so blurred. My opinion only.

If they've made public statements to the media I'm pretty sure we can refer to such statements.
If I am not mistaken MP read a statement from AW/family when MP spoke at the press conference in March. Whenever the joint LE and Libby's grandparents conference was.

My personal opinion about the heads down on bridge is that it's 60 some odd ft up looking down seems like anyone would do it being as you can see between planks and the bridge has missing ones so I'd think ppl would look down to see where they are going. I'm curious to see if there is one missing or broken where BG takes that what seems to be strange step. Imo always

That's a reasonable and logical opinion, IMO. I have no trouble when someone uses reason and logic to arrive at a different conclusion than I do <modsnip>

I apologize if I am posting wrong, this is my first attempt and is in response to recent posts relating to image of BG. Another thought on BG pic,..when I look with a magnifying glass at this pic it looks to me like he is holding a weapon in his right hand and the image is distorted because it came from a video and movement. It looks to me like a black or dark big weapon. This is only my opinion. It's very frustrating examining the picture because it is so blurred. My opinion only.
Welcome to Websleuths!

Most respectfully, rocket, there is no requirement for me to name specific tools as it is my own opinion.

LE found their bodies on the 14th but did not identify them until the autopsy on the 15th was completed.

Im pretty sure thats normal procedure to wait until autopsy under circumstances such as homicide especially involving kids..its not something you want to just presume identity..its not something you want to make a mistake about. Can you imagine if a family were notified their loved ones were dead, then it turmed out to be someone else? Rare to happen , sure, but when someone is running loose around town killing multiple victims at once, nobody really knows whats going on.im sure they knew it was Libby and Abby, but had to follow strict protocol. I did not interpret it to mean they were unrecognizeable.

Jmo
I don't think they were supposed to be out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn