DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. :facepalm:

Just caught up and now I'm out.

Have a great weekend everyone.

I find it interesting that some people who are critical of LE's performance to date are fine with letting a habitual drunk driver and scofflaw free with an ankle bracelet. They're fine with trusting someone who's proven to be unworthy of trust to not violate the leniency of probation instead of incarceration.

I'm also curious why some people who think a killer is in the wind, their children are in danger, and LE should release more information think Delphi, Indiana is not one of the safest cities in this country with a large LE presence and BG's pictures circulating. Christopher Dorner was hiding in plain sight for several days rather than two months.

That seems rather counterintuitive to me. JMO

Seems to me he was doing fine....till this happened.
2014 was the date.

There are a lot more drunks on the road that have not been caught.

I don't think Mr. L is the monster on the bridge.

Jmo

Yes I'm one of the compassionate one.

Clean and sober Almost 10 years.
So I kind of understand.

The murderer (I don't like the term BG or "Bridge Guy") could have left murder devices at the location the girls were found at before he abducted them. A second party could also have been waiting at the kill spot.

Entirely possible. Possibilities are great when logic is employed to arrive at conclusions, but everyone has to judge for themselves how much common sense another poster possesses and accept or reject as they see fit. Your scenario is certainly a possibility and a lot more likely IMO than many of the theories.

<modsnip>How can one discount the face but decide the

"carriage, the arm and hand placement and tilt of the head" is relevant?

It's all the same picture derived from a vid. Selective points to choose to fit a narrative makes no sense to me.

I think all we get from the photo is what he had on.
We can't tell how he walks or how he moves is arms nothing nada zip.
Jmo

Love you guys . your awesome

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I'm still on the page of I don't thing BG photo is RL other involvement I have no clue. Don't fret when others strongly disagree, we're lucky enough to be on ws instead of other insane forums I've seen. People cursing each other etc. Anyway, I think he'll be found I don't thing, and no I don't have inside info for those who question people, I don't think it will take long. Ducks in a row my dear!
Your right right right. [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I agree that no one would bother with gunshots much--but I think they would remember hearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this true?
No one pays attention to gun shots?
And gunshots are heard often?

Why is that?

Can someone please post the side-by-side comparison of the perp and RL? Thanks.

You're asking for another thread war. Nin posted this pic but I don't believe she created it. It doesn't matter to me except I notice the very similar stances and attitude of the heads. Judge for yourself if it's just an extraordinary coincidence or something more.

Attachments

• IMG_8685.JPG
    IMG_8685.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 84
You're asking for another thread war. Nin posted this pic but I don't believe she created it. It doesn't matter to me except I notice the very similar stances and attitude of the heads. Judge for yourself if it's just an extraordinary coincidence or something more.

Loads of people walk with their heads down it doesn't make them guilty of murder.

Tests can come back inconclusive. If someone dies in or around my home I'd expect my DNA to be a lot more present than at my neighbor's house. Proving and knowing are very different when you're talking about possible LIP or a needle in the arm, IMO.

It could just mean their DNA isn't in the system and they do not have enough evidence to subpoena their suspects to provide DNA.

Judging for myself: MOO this pic is so ridiculous that it's impossible for me to see anything but the distortions. RL: head way too small, feet way too big, huge thighs, large knees, no belly compared to BG.

Loads of people walk with their heads down it doesn't make them guilty of murder.

And I'm pretty sure if LE thought "they had their man" (RL), they wouldn't have put 6000--6 THOUSAND billboards in 46 states when their "killer" is living on the property the girls were found on. :waitasec:

Common sense and logic. It works every time. (For most Lol)

Before I take off, I might as well add my daily opinion that RL is not BG. Sometimes I shake my own head wondering how anyone can rationally (and with a straight face) say they are the same person.

In my very humble opinion, I truly believe it's nothing but baiting at this point. Let's not fish :fish: anymore. :D

My personal opinion about the heads down on bridge is that it's 60 some odd ft up looking down seems like anyone would do it being as you can see between planks and the bridge has missing ones so I'd think ppl would look down to see where they are going. I'm curious to see if there is one missing or broken where BG takes that what seems to be strange step. Imo always

For some reason I cannot see your thumbnail attachments. Am on a phone so that could be why.

It doesn't matter in this case. It's just feedback from facial recognition apps saying they can't recognize the face as being a face.

And I'm pretty sure if LE thought "they had their man" (RL), they wouldn't have put 6000--6 THOUSAND billboards in 46 states when their "killer" is living on the property the girls were found on. :waitasec:

Common sense and logic. It works every time. (For most Lol)

Before I take off, I might as well add my daily opinion that RL is not BG. Sometimes I shake my own head wondering how anyone can rationally (and with a straight face) say they are the same person.

In my very humble opinion, I truly believe it's nothing but baiting at this point. Let's not fish :fish: anymore. :D

I know , even with that photo side by side you can see the clear difffences in body shape.

Can someone please post the side-by-side comparison of the perp and RL? Thanks.

We're not allowed to do this - I've copied and pasted the Mod. instructions below, very first paragraph:

tlcya
user-online.png
WS Administrator

ADMIN NOTE: Do NOT post photos of random individuals in a side by side fashion to compare with unidentified suspect. You may be sleuthing someone ten ways to Sunday but do NOT post about it here. Until there is a named suspect to sleuth it is against TOS.

[ETA = in light of the recent search warrant executed at the property and residence of RL the decision has been made to allow limited sleuthing of RL. You may sleuth what is public record, including past criminal or legal history. You may discuss whether or not you feel his voice or appearance match the evidence shared by LE. You may NOT sleuth his family members, friends, acquaintances, etc. Please keep it on the rails.]

If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Posts that are outside the rules are subject to removal without warning or explanation. Members who continue to post against the rules are subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Please continue discussing while being mindful of the rules which can always be found linked in my signature.
Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member