IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction noted. Lol looks like I need more caffeine myself!

You were right Lilowlet. :smile:

Is this what you were looking for?

From LEO Tony Slocum's radio interview on WBAT on March 23, 2017

“They (Abby and Libby) probably did have a chance to separate and stayed together for whatever reason...”

“I wasn't there, yeah, I think the love those two girls apparently had for each other is probably why they stayed together and unfortunately it caused their death.

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

Replicating the side of his face that is visible will not render an accurate picture of his full face. Faces are not symmetrical. I saw one that was done early on and he looked like a freakin werewolf. LOL. No lie.
On this case? I know faces aren't symmetrical, I'm sure we have all done that trick with dressing table mirrors and our own face but I just felt it could be better than not having anything visible from his dark side.
Can you link to when it was done before?

In talking about what we would have done with regard to sticking or not sticking with our friend during a terrifying situation such as these girls experienced, we should remember that our adult minds are far different from what our young teenage minds were. But, for me, I'd never be able to leave my best friend in any circumstance, whether young or old.

BBM. Of course not. But it was a request by a member and is an interesting exercise, so I am happy to oblige.

If you prefer I can post it on my profile page rather than here. Those who are curious and wish to have a gander may do so.

I'd like to see it. Don't know what the mods would want of course.

You were right Lilowlet. :smile:

Is this what you were looking for?

From LEO Tony Slocum's radio interview on WBAT on March 23, 2017

“They (Abby and Libby) probably did have a chance to separate and stayed together for whatever reason...”

“I wasn't there, yeah, I think the love those two girls apparently had for each other is probably why they stayed together and unfortunately it caused their death.

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

Yes! Thank you so much! I thought I heard it there.

BBM. Of course not. But it was a request by a member and is an interesting exercise, so I am happy to oblige.

If you prefer I can post it on my profile page rather than here. Those who are curious and wish to have a gander may do so.
Please post it on here so we can all see and comment. If that's alright that is?

Sorry I'm insane Floridian I thought you were website lol and my edit isn't working on here but thank you for looking too! Ok brak for coffee asap Afk

So glad you said this, because I cannot edit my post (Dateline instead of 20/20) either.

This is what I get with three separate apps so I gave up.

Attachments

• IMG_8864.JPG
    IMG_8864.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8865.JPG
    IMG_8865.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8868.jpg
    IMG_8868.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 76
Sorry I'm insane Floridian I thought you were website lol and my edit isn't working on here but thank you for looking too! Ok brak for coffee asap Afk
No prob sweety.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I think they know what likely happened from the audio and the CS. They would have stuck together imo and only tried to escape if there was no hope left for the other.
Eta. Were the High School students off that day too, plus all the teaching and other staff? Also, what about all the other Carroll County schools and staff? All off as well? (I have asked this a couple of times on previous threads but have not seen it mentioned.)

Kids were out but not the teachers, not sure about the administration and other staff.

Gun shots are so common in rural areas I doubt if anyone would pay any attention. Especially a small caliber like a .22.

But, yes, I suspected a scenario where the killer lost control and then they were attacked quickly. I believe they were both deceased or fatally wounded by the time their ride came to pick them up. The killer could even have been out of the woods and on his way out of the area by then.

I agree that no one would bother with gunshots much--but I think they would remember hearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I'm still on the page of I don't thing BG photo is RL other involvement I have no clue. Don't fret when others strongly disagree, we're lucky enough to be on ws instead of other insane forums I've seen. People cursing each other etc. Anyway, I think he'll be found I don't thing, and no I don't have inside info for those who question people, I don't think it will take long. Ducks in a row my dear!

I'm still on the page of I don't thing BG photo is RL other involvement I have no clue. Don't fret when others strongly disagree, we're lucky enough to be on ws instead of other insane forums I've seen. People cursing each other etc. Anyway, I think he'll be found I don't thing, and no I don't have inside info for those who question people, I don't think it will take long. Ducks in a row my dear!
No. Bg is not rl without a doubt, but I think rl is involved possibly now and I'm not happy..

I agree that no one would bother with gunshots much--but I think they would remember hearing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree I mean it would take a silencer imo that's premed. Not that I don't think he planned it I do.but that's money. And time. Plus the timing of the other couple on the beige at what 3? Bemused knows that answer. I think they'd have heard a gun personally.imo always

I agree I mean it would take a silencer imo that's premed. Not that I don't think he planned it I do.but that's money. And time. Plus the timing of the other couple on the beige at what 3? Bemused knows that answer. I think they'd have heard a gun personally.imo always

Silencers aren't completely silent.

No. Bg is not rl without a doubt, but I think rl is involved possibly now and I'm not happy..

For me don't care where he was what time, cause we don't know or I don't when exactly to a t the while scenario w BG and the girls happened. I would think he would have heard something or dogs. Obvious to me there are dogs in the neighborhood via video of RL.dogs investigate strangers imo and can hear from far away. No I'm not sleuthing the dogs. I just think this, someone kept em from investigating. Imo always anyone feel free to poke this.

Silencers aren't completely silent.

I'm glad you told me, I'm not savvy in this area. That knocks out a gun for me. Unless it was specifically used for control and not the murders. Imo always

Does anyone know if Libby's grandparents or Abby's mom have made any joint statements? I can't recall but believe they've been separate. A rift? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anaaaa555