IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...y-slain-delphi-girl-speak-out-today/98943428/

German was heralded as a hero for sensing danger and turning on her cellphone camera to record her assailant. But Patty said Williams also is deserving of that title.

"Both the girls are heroes. They stuck together," he said. "I don’t know exactly what happened out there that day, but I imagine there was probably an opportunity for one or both to separate and try to make a break different ways. But those girls loved each other. They were good friends. Neither one of them left each other's side."

Off topic and I'm new at this sleuthing stuff, but I wanted to share how I felt after watching 20/20 last night. The segment was on Scott Peterson and his disappearance/death of his wife Laci (and unborn child). I was able to see how LE had him in their sight from day 1 and Laci's mom never knew it for a very long time. The program showed the way LE tracked him, how they interpreted his answers to questions, and how they were cautious in building the case. The Prosecutors even explained how a small mishap caused the Defending Attorney's to go ape-poo over something and it could have caused them a fatal blow in the trial. So I see now why they must be very careful. I have faith in our LE and feel certain that Delphi has the best of the best working for our girls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed, and in such a horrible crime like this "as we are hearing", they have to be very careful that they have it all together before they get him. He's close he lives nearby and works nearby. Whether he acted alone,I don't know. BUT I have no doubt he's very close n their sights and he will get comfortable and slip. Call me optimistic, nieve, or hopeful. I can't say at times I didn't feel it would go cold or they had nothing. But I'm as confident as the grass is green they do now. Moo all my opinions..[emoji55] [emoji601] [emoji600] [emoji601] [emoji600] [emoji601] [emoji600] [emoji601] [emoji600] [emoji601] [emoji600] [emoji601] [emoji600]

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Well, first if you didn't have so many people blocked you would see that many of us have answered that very question a multitude of times.

I also posted a link to the media thread earlier about LE's foul play remarks.

And I find your remark insulting to those of us who are merely questioning why LE can't give an update to help people feel safe and/or reassured. Hearing optimism is not very high surely can't be encouraging to those who live there as many who do have stated.

And the constant bashing of RL is noted. People have their opinions.
Lol..

Off topic and I'm new at this sleuthing stuff, but I wanted to share how I felt after watching 20/20 last night. The segment was on Scott Peterson and his disappearance/death of his wife Laci (and unborn child). I was able to see how LE had him in their sight from day 1 and Laci's mom never knew it for a very long time. The program showed the way LE tracked him, how they interpreted his answers to questions, and how they were cautious in building the case. The Prosecutors even explained how a small mishap caused the Defending Attorney's to go ape-poo over something and it could have caused them a fatal blow in the trial. So I see now why they must be very careful. I have faith in our LE and feel certain that Delphi has the best of the best working for our girls.

I haven't watched this yet but just wanted to note that it's a Dateline episode in case someone goes looking for it. I agree with the rest of your post. I was in Modesto at my brother's house, which was close to their house, for Christmas when this happened. I even went out searching with my dog and attended the vigil. Scott rubbed me the wrong way from the get go.

Can someone direct me to LE's latest comments/press conference? I've been out of the loop for awhile. Thanks!

I think Jax posted something with ISP (Capt?) Bursten that he was not optimistic or words to that effect, IIRC. That was in the last several days and may have been video rather than text article.

I do admire these girls so much that they did stick together.

Now I don't know what I would do in such a situation but I honestly think my instinct would be to run and save myself if I had a chance and yes it's selfish. Which is why I can not praise these girls enough :)
An I would prolly DO just like you. And that's why I hold out hope because they deserve it.. So sad they were only in this world for 13 years. That's not long enough.. [emoji130] bff.

Today's the day? Still think the person does not have a permanent residence aka transient. Hang in there guys.

I just saw that quote in an article last night and it was Libby's grandpa who said it about the girls staying together. I don't recall any LEO saying that, just the Slocum hero comment, IIRC. I'll look through my history to see if I can find it after more caffeine.

Correction noted. Lol looks like I need more caffeine myself!

Website, when you look at the stash nose area do you see a line running across from the cheek to our left? Is that why the nose seems weird some sort of flaw?

Hello, I sent an inquiry to The Indy Channel / RTV6 and asked if they would be airing a special about Libby and Abby (as mentioned by a poster).

I received a response:

• Their special will air on Thursday, April 27 at 7pm ET
  • They will also be airing special pieces throughout the week in their 5pm and 5pm newscasts
  • I asked how people outside of Indiana can watch - she responded that they stream all of their newscasts live online. It will be cut after it airs and will be on Youtube as well, but the best way to catch it would be to stream from their mobile app or from their main web page on Thursday

http://www.theindychannel.com/

I haven't watched this yet but just wanted to note that it's a Dateline episode in case someone goes looking for it. I agree with the rest of your post. I was in Modesto at my brother's house, which was close to their house, for Christmas when this happened. I even went out searching with my dog and attended the vigil. Scott rubbed me the wrong way from the get go.

Do I remember correctly the candlelight vigil that Scott spent time smiling and talking on his cellphone? I remember LE tracked him to observing their searches in the bay looking for Laci. I also remember the day Laci's remains washed ashore. I'll never forget Sharon and her awful, palpable grief.

Say what you will about shrieking Nancy Grace but she kept Laci and Caylee's murders in the news. The first time I ever heard of NG she was commenting during the OJ fiasco that we call a trial.

Website, when you look at the stash nose area do you see a line running across from the cheek to our left? Is that why the nose seems weird some sort of flaw?
Yes. Something is weird.

JMO..I haven't heard LE say anything, so far, that would really give anyone reason to not believe BG is still walking around free or to not fear for their children.

I do admire these girls so much that they did stick together.

Now I don't know what I would do in such a situation but I honestly think my instinct would be to run and save myself if I had a chance and yes it's selfish. Which is why I can not praise these girls enough :)
I think they know what likely happened from the audio and the CS. They would have stuck together imo and only tried to escape if there was no hope left for the other.
Eta. Were the High School students off that day too, plus all the teaching and other staff? Also, what about all the other Carroll County schools and staff? All off as well? (I have asked this a couple of times on previous threads but have not seen it mentioned.)

Replicating the side of his face that is visible will not render an accurate picture of his full face. Faces are not symmetrical.

BBM. Of course not. But it was a request by a member and is an interesting exercise, so I am happy to oblige.

If you prefer I can post it on my profile page rather than here. Those who are curious and wish to have a gander may do so.

Yes. Something is weird.

Wondered if it was possible to so what u did with the head to it. Not to add more to you much appreciated work load. Just so so curious if it'd line up that shnoz. I personally was thinkin lift and to our right cus his nose seems stretched low and to our left to me idk! Lol imo always. And thanks for looking.

Wondered if it was possible to so what u did with the head to it. Not to add more to you much appreciated work load. Just so so curious if it'd line up that shnoz. I personally was thinkin lift and to our right cus his nose seems stretched low and to our left to me idk! Lol imo always. And thanks for looking.
Sorry I'm insane Floridian I thought you were website lol and my edit isn't working on here but thank you for looking too! Ok brak for coffee asap Afk

Thank you! You are right. I'll go back and correct it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member