IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What has changed to cast doubt on RL again, if anything?

I'm glad you told me, I'm not savvy in this area. That knocks out a gun for me. Unless it was specifically used for control and not the murders. Imo always

If he grabbed Abby and held a knife to her throat with the threat if Libby didn't comply with the down the hill he'd kill Abby, I can see both girls being under his control without any gun, IMO.

Yes, but this is current and a clear indication they do not know who BG is.

Many times on these threads it has been claimed that LE is no longer looking for tips, so that must mean they know who the murderer is.

Obviously I don't believe they have a suspect in mind and the latest statement supports that.

I think they could know those involved or have very strong opinions but with alibis they need someone who will call and place them there. Someone to cave. I think sometime before most of the FBI left, their statements have been directed toward a small number of people. As they try to build a case, they could really use not so much a tip but a statement from someone. So that they are asking for someone to call who knows that person or who know that voice doesn't have to mean they are without suspects.

I'm glad you told me, I'm not savvy in this area. That knocks out a gun for me. Unless it was specifically used for control and not the murders. Imo always

I don't necessarily think it's an outline of a gun in his pocket, but I do believe he had one and it was used for control.

You can only edit for a certain length of time.

What's this mean, a few edits allowed or hurry and edit. I immediately go down to exit not on tapa, and it deletes is there a ws link I should look at?if you don't mind I misspell a lot and I'd be in your debt for links n stuff!

Does anyone know if Libby's grandparents or Abby's mom have made any joint statements? I can't recall but believe they've been separate. A rift? TIA

When MP spoke on 3/9, BP made a statement for Abby's family.

I'm still on the page of I don't thing BG photo is RL other involvement I have no clue. Don't fret when others strongly disagree, we're lucky enough to be on ws instead of other insane forums I've seen. People cursing each other etc. Anyway, I think he'll be found I don't thing, and no I don't have inside info for those who question people, I don't think it will take long. Ducks in a row my dear!

Being on the fence is OK by me, but when people say they can swear that BG is not RL is where I shake my head. That's despite not being there on the bridge or knowing anyone involved so I find their opinions lacking common sense and take everything they say with several large grains of salt.

I think they could know those involved or have very strong opinions but with alibis they need someone who will call and place them there. Someone to cave. I think sometime before most of the FBI left, their statements have been directed toward a small number of people. As they try to build a case, they could really use not so much a tip but a statement from someone. So that they are asking for someone to call who knows that person or who know that voice doesn't have to mean they are without suspects.

Tests can come back inconclusive. If someone dies in or around my home I'd expect my DNA to be a lot more present than at my neighbor's house. Proving and knowing are very different when you're talking about possible LIP or a needle in the arm, IMO.

If he grabbed Abby and held a knife to her throat with the threat if Libby didn't comply with the down the hil he'd kill Abby, I can see both girls being under his control without any gun, IMO.
I can see this it would have to be something scary to control two teens. I dont go with the scenario of one creepy guy no weapons as a means of control,over two girls. i kbow ive seen that here. But i respect the opinion.
I personally think after the word I hear about one may have had a chance to escape bit dis not, that BG possibly grabbed one with knife and the other stayed in hopes of being able to find a way to free both by chance later. Imo always it is a hard thing to think about. I feel so bad the girls had to go through something so traumatic. And I take comfort knowing no fd up creep with who knows what intent, can never harm them again. But as a parent of 3, I cannot Fathom how horrible this is for the parents and families. I'm starting to, and I'm not sure why, bit I'm on the fence about a sa happening after reading some of your thoughts about it. So thanks for your opinions on such things.all imo

I can see this it would have to be something scary to control two teens. I dont go with the scenario of one creepy guy no weapons as a means of control,over two girls. i kbow ive seen that here. But i respect the opinion.
I personally think after the word I hear about one may have had a chance to escape bit dis not, that BG possibly grabbed one with knife and the other stayed in hopes of being able to find a way to free both by chance later. Imo always it is a hard thing to think about. I feel so bad the girls had to go through something so traumatic. And I take comfort knowing no fd up creep with who knows what intent, can never harm them again. But as a parent of 3, I cannot Fathom how horrible this is for the parents and families. I'm starting to, and I'm not sure why, bit I'm on the fence about a sa happening after reading some of your thoughts about it. So thanks for your opinions on such things.all imo

I think I've followed violent crime for too long ... so that is where this next comment is coming from: quite often survivors of violent abduction by sexual predators (such as Ted Bundy) report that they were hit hard in the head during the initial attack. Bundy even talked about one woman he abducted who, after he her hit in the head, was reciting foreign language phrases that she had been studying earlier in the evening. Clearly the assault, combined with the stress, put her in a state of mind where she was unable to function.

What's this mean, a few edits allowed or hurry and edit. I immediately go down to exit not on tapa, and it deletes is there a ws link I should look at?if you don't mind I misspell a lot and I'd be in your debt for links n stuff!

I don't use tapa but I noticed on the web version that editing is disabled after a period of time, maybe 15-30 minutes. I've used different forum software but there are all kinds of options that can be set and editing time and TTL are two I've seen.

Being on the fence is OK by me, but when people say they can swear that BG is not RL is where I shake my head. That's despite not being there on the bridge or knowing anyone involved so I find their opinions lacking common sense and take everything they say with several large grains of salt.

<modsnip>, I couldn't swear it under oath, as the photo is obscured, it's just imo. Mainly because RL to me has those Rudy cheeks, but could be alcohol or pressure of interviews as some have said, I don't see ruddy color in the cheek area BG. And imo I'd think with whatever situation was about to go down that would happen but also belly size. Idk the photo is hard for me to figure out regardless.Imo always

I think I've followed violent crime for too long ... so that is where this next comment is coming from: quite often survivors of violent abduction by sexual predators (such as Ted Bundy) report that they were hit hard in the head during the initial attack. Bundy even talked about one woman he abducted who, after he her hit in the head, was reciting foreign language phrases that she had been studying earlier in the evening. Clearly the assault, combined with the stress, put her in a state of mind where she was unable to function.

( I feel like I'm posting too much lol I just have a lot to say after coffee) I though about baseball bat. If anyone saw a guy with a bb bat it's not that unusual imo bc I believe their is a field not super duper far from that area I think when I looked at one map. Could be wrong. But others speculated a long object via still. But to be that size is think Louisville slugger which would be more odd to carry and heck, if slipped into a belt loop walking, I can't say the circle some see as a watch, isn't the tip of one, the rest not seen because it's sticking out behind him. Imo always And good thought.

The murderer (I don't like the term BG or "Bridge Guy") could have left murder devices at the location the girls were found at before he abducted them. A second party could also have been waiting at the kill spot.

<modsnip>I couldn't swear it under oath, as the photo is obscured, it's just imo. Mainly because RL to me has those Rudy cheeks, but could be alcohol or pressure of interviews as some have said, I don't see ruddy color in the cheek area BG. And imo I'd think with whatever situation was about to go down that would happen but also belly size. Idk the photo is hard for me to figure out regardless.Imo always

<modsnip>The photo's perspective looks off to me like a funhouse mirror as if it's been squished from the top. Maybe Billy will know if that's a possible effect of the rolling shutter.

You can tell if the cheeks are ruddy or not from that photo? I don't even look at the face because it's too poor quality, but the carriage, the arm and hand placement and tilt of the head. That's what piqued my suspicions from the first day I saw a side-by-side comparison of BG and RL.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>The photo's perspective looks off to me like a funhouse mirror as if it's been squished from the top. Maybe Billy will know if that's a possible effect of the rolling shutter.

You can tell if the cheeks are ruddy or not from that photo? I don't even look at the face because it's too poor quality, but the carriage, the arm and hand placement and tilt of the head. That's what piqued my suspicions from the first day I saw a side-by-side comparison of BG and RL.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>How can one discount the face but decide the

"carriage, the arm and hand placement and tilt of the head" is relevant?

It's all the same picture derived from a vid. Selective points to choose to fit a narrative makes no sense to me.

Can someone please post the side-by-side comparison of the perp and RL? Thanks.

<modsnip> The photo's perspective looks off to me like a funhouse mirror as if it's been squished from the top. Maybe Billy will know if that's a possible effect of the rolling shutter.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>But yeah I personally don't see flushed cheeks, but who know with all the distortion, or what they had to do it for us to even see it this well. I'm trying right now to work with gimp a knock off imo of Photoshop but free app for Android. Probably won't be able to do much as my only experience with it is making skins and clothing for avatars on secondlife.. But it'll be amusing for me at least. All imo always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member