IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if the family found the pictures first then told LE? So LG pictures were posted to Snap chat?

I believe, based on the information on the scanner thread, that they did not have that picture of BG with jacket, hoodie, camo, etc until after the girls' bodies were found. Based on what LE was doing within 1 - 1.5 hr after they were found that they did not seem to be doing that morning or the night before. So not sure what photos were on SC at 2:30.

His property had been searched before with his permission...starting the night the girls were reported missing and since.

It wasn't until they arrested him for probation violations (3/10) that he stopped cooperating with LE and his atty told him to hush up. Rightly so.

Your scenarios are fine, but they don't pertain to this case. Visit our links thread to catch up with what's what. Court records are available also.

Don't have a clue about what wiki says or doesn't say.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

Do we know that LE did not get a SW for the searching conducted on 2/14 and 2/15? I know RL said the property was finally returned to him later on the 15th.

Do you think dozens or maybe even hundreds of anonymous tips suggesting reasons why RL was believed to be the guilty culprit would prompt the SW?

I do not think people who think he looks like BG or sounds like DTH guy would be reason for LE to execute a SW. They have eyes and can determine whether a known person looks like BG. They also have voice recognition technology and would know if is voice is a match for DTH guy. If they got a tip like, I know RL and talked to him and he was not himself and changed his story about why he canceled our trip to the fish store, that would be different.

By midnight LE didn't suspect foul play. I think it'd be presuming that by 8pm all other possibilities pertaining to their possible whereabouts were exhausted.

If you look at maps, the trail system is also a large area. Its unlikely dog searches are conducted in the dark in rough terrain.

But IF search dogs had been brought in early enough around the bridge area they may have gotten a scent and followed it right across the shallow creek to where the girls bodies were later found. They were right there! (Or maybe they weren't right there on the 13th when searchers were searching?) JMO ?????

So to those who think RL did it...why haven't we heard of murder charges yet? We are now nearly at April 27th. Nearly May. May turns into summer fairly fast.

"DELPHI, Ind. — It's impossible to walk the Monon High Bridge trail in Delphi and not think of Liberty German and Abby Williams.

It was one of the last sites the teens hiked Feb. 13 before a killer diverted them from the trail to a secluded spot east of the bridge, where he killed the girls.

At 3 p.m. Sunday, the community is invited to symbolically reclaim the trail by hiking the half-mile from the Freedom Bridge — the blue, steel-framed bridge over Indiana 25 — to the Monon High Bridge trail head.

"Our goal is to come together as a community, reclaim the land for holy purposes and to share mutually what we can do in encouraging one another on this journey," Delphi United Methodist Church Pastor Todd Ladd said in a news release published Wednesday."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...y-reclaims-monon-high-bridge-trail/100942064/

Personally I think the bridge should be closed due to it being in a dangerous state of disrepair.

As I recall, the official trail ends at the old rickety rail bridge.

I've said this once and I'll say it again. LE needs to let the public know if they should be afraid.

Can you imagine living in Delphi w/ children?

We're coming up to three months with this being unresolved.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous - IMO

His property had been searched before with his permission...starting the night the girls were reported missing and since.

It wasn't until they arrested him for probation violations (3/10) that he stopped cooperating with LE and his atty told him to hush up. Rightly so.

Your scenarios are fine, but they don't pertain to this case. Visit our links thread to catch up with what's what. Court records are available also.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-maps-amp-timelines&p=13163455#post13163455

In my opinion Alethea's scenarios make perfect sense. When the girls were first known to be missing nobody would've known RLs property was going to become a crime scene.

I can't post a link here, but I've stated it before and will state again: A cousin/family member commented dogs would arrive on the 14th. I think LE stated to family members dogs would arrive from Illinois that next morning.

Not sure if scent dogs arrived or not the next day on the 14th. I am curious why dogs were not used to trace scents and see if they decided to walk home early.

In my opinion Alethea's scenarios make perfect sense. When the girls were first known to be missing nobody would've known RLs property was going to become a crime scene.

Thanks. I want to be clear I wasn't saying "this is what I think happened..." I was trying to give concrete examples for why LE does certain things. For me at least it's easier to understand procedural things when presented in context. It is confusing and the legal websites being pasted in these threads don't give context.

Also, as others have mentioned, LE is researching tips all the time. When they receive a credible tip, they get a warrant and search. Later searches of property can be from tips. For example, a tip comes in that someone saw a man carrying a pink duffle bag into a barn. The first time, LE may not have been looking for a pink duffle bag - this time they'd go in specifically based on the tip to search for it.

Curious...
If RL was the killer, Why would he return to his OWN property to dispose of the bodies?

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

he may not be the killer but MOO, he knows more than he is telling

WADR...EVERYONE's theory pertains to this case! We aren't supposed to tell people how to post...how do you know she didn't read all 54 threads and every single link?

I agree.
Very risky returning to the scene of the crime. EXTREMELY risky bringing back TWO bodies to the scene of the crime.

Sent from my LGL51AL using Tapatalk

true, but unless you own land nearby.....

"DELPHI, Ind. — It's impossible to walk the Monon High Bridge trail in Delphi and not think of Liberty German and Abby Williams.

It was one of the last sites the teens hiked Feb. 13 before a killer diverted them from the trail to a secluded spot east of the bridge, where he killed the girls.

At 3 p.m. Sunday, the community is invited to symbolically reclaim the trail by hiking the half-mile from the Freedom Bridge — the blue, steel-framed bridge over Indiana 25 — to the Monon High Bridge trail head.

"Our goal is to come together as a community, reclaim the land for holy purposes and to share mutually what we can do in encouraging one another on this journey," Delphi United Methodist Church Pastor Todd Ladd said in a news release published Wednesday."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...y-reclaims-monon-high-bridge-trail/100942064/

Personally I think the bridge should be closed due to it being in a dangerous state of disrepair.
Thank you for posting this.

It seems, imo, from this article, that the girls were not taken elsewhere and killed, then placed on RL's property.

They were diverted to a secluded area and killed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

There are so many potential suspects which we are not allowed to post on

There are so many potential suspects which we are not allowed to post on WS.

So I'm thinking about the video she shot and remembering the police said the subject was far away. So maybe, as some have already suggested, Libby was shooting a video of the expense of the bridge not intending BG as the subject. Could it be that Libby agreed to shoot pictures and video of the bridge as a part of the effort to save the bridge? Could she have somehow contacted the BG that way?

Respectfully snipped for space.

Is there a MSM link or quote of LE saying the subject was far away? Must have missed it. TIA

My sense has always been that the image of BG is a still of him in the background of a photo/video that Libby took, either of the bridge and nature or of Abby.

All speculation of course IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting this.

It seems, imo, from this article, that the girls were not taken elsewhere and killed, then placed on RL's property.

They were diverted to a secluded area and killed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Respectfully, we don't know. Media has as little to go on as we do. They are weaving a story for viewers. They have nothing else to go by.

And we have seen throughout this case that different media outlets tell their own version of the story.

Le stated recently they were still seeking BG, need more tips, were discouraged etc...that says a lot. They should not need to say "be careful, danger exists" etc...until a suspect is locked up, of course there is danger, not just in Delphi but wherever this guy lives or operates. I imagine locals are plenty scared and extra cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf