IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At :57 mark there's a man getting into a vehicle wearing a camo cap but he looks tall, just pointing out it looks like guys in the area wear camo caps/or camo outter wear a lot

Lots of guys wear camo caps. Cabela's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Fleet Farm - many places around here sell them. It's just something a lot of guys wear.

Is that MP wearing a camo jacket/ hoodie and camo looking cap at 1:58 mark? [video=youtube;jHQDRvB5WmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQDRvB5WmY[/video]

Regarding Snapchat, according to my teens because I wouldn't have any idea, if you take pictures using your phone camera you can also load them and send through the Snapchat app. It doesn't matter when those pictures were taken. The time stamp is from when they were loaded and then sent.

I bring this up because my daughter pointed out that the picture of Abby could have been taken earlier on the phone camera and sent at 2:07. We might be assuming that the timestamp on the SC photo places them on the bridge at that time but that might not be so.

Theoretically they may have crossed the bridge earlier than assumed (ex. 1:30) and hiked around the south side, sat somewhere and loaded the picture to Snapchat. They might have been getting ready to cross back over the bridge (back to the main entrance) when they encountered and filmed BG.

jmo and FFIW :fence:

BBM

I'm in agreement with what you're saying. Down along the creek would have been the perfect place to take some really good pics, IMO.

I also think that's where they found whoever was waiting for BG and they possibly had some trouble with those individuals/individual. When they got back up on top of the bridge, they saw BG coming.

I think he gambled, and I feel he lost it with the video and audio of him. He can no longer hide forever, and he can be proven guilty once found. I don't think the phone evidence was expected. His motive and reasoning I can't reckon very well. In other words once the attack began, the events happened as they occurred. Pls are never foolproof. He couldn't foresee the whole circumstance ahead of time. He gambled. He had to have known something of the area ahead of time. He planned his escape. He waited until the girls crossed the bridge and cornered them. He walked them down and at the creek, I think they fled. Somewhere he lost control, and he left without searching the bodies after he caught them. Problem is one at a time went down. The second one witnessed the first. That kind of monster.

Hmm. And the 6,000 billboards? What do you make of those? He's on the move? SK?

At :57 mark there's a man getting into a vehicle wearing a camo cap but he looks tall, just pointing out it looks like guys in the area wear camo caps/or camo outter wear a lot

Lots of guys wear camo caps. Cabela's, Dick's Sporting Goods, Fleet Farm - many places around here sell them. It's just something a lot of guys wear.

Since a lot of guys around there wear camo there really is nothing to distinguishing in the BG photo. As we can't make out his face :(

I have a thought and it may have been answered already but I haven't seen anything yet. I find it strange that the girls were not abandoned in the water. Does anyone know how deep the water is in that area and if it flows to a larger body of water. I just think if he didn't want the girls to be found so easily he would have abandoned them in the water so it could help wash away evidence and possibly the bodies. In my head I keep thinking of someone who was mad at a family member of one of the girls so they got revenge. They could have wanted to be found as a "that's what you get for making me mad" type thing.

Also, I looked at the address of one of the SO that everyone seems to be interested in compared to where the girls were found and it didn't seem to be that far of a distance.
I feel maybe something spooked him after the homicides, like deafening silence, and then a loud noise. He did not have an opportunity to tamper much with the girls once they fell, the way I see it. He could have left in haste only being sure his own items were gathered up. Maybe he left something behind. I don't know. But I don't hear any set up on false clues being left behind. The reason I respond like this is due to the Colonial Parkway Murders 30 years ago.

I feel maybe something spooked him after the homicides, like deafening silence, and then a loud noise. He did not have an opportunity to tamper much with the girls once they fell, the way I see it. He could have left in haste only being sure his own items were gathered up. Maybe he left something behind. I don't know. But I don't hear any set up on false clues being left behind. The reason I respond like this is due to the Colonial Parkway Murders 30 years ago.

"his own items" Like what? We can only hope LE found something BG "left" behind or dropped out of his pocket...... JMO

"his own items" Like what? We can only hope LE found something BG "left" behind or dropped out of his pocket...... JMO
Even a coin, or a lucky charm, anything like his hat, etc. He was involved in an active attack. MP said the girls fought. But when the first went down, the other may have gone into shock. I don't know. The enchantment of death, and the culprit breathing hard, and then a siren or horn in the distance could break the spell. I think that is probable.

BBM

LE hasn't revealed any clues left behind (other than the possibility of the phone).

Even a coin, or a lucky charm, anything like his hat, etc. He was involved in an active attack. MP said the girls fought. But when the first went down, the other may have gone into shock. I don't know. The enchantment of death, and the culprit breathing hard, and then a siren or horn in the distance could break the spell. I think that is probable.

Actually that's not quite accurate...he said something more to the effect that Libby would have fought.
And I'm going out on a limb by correcting you because I don't have the link :fence:

Actually that's not quite accurate...he said something more to the effect that Libby would have fought.
And I'm going out on a limb by correcting you because I don't have the link :fence:
No need, you are right. I actually feel they fled across the creek and he first caught up to Libby and struck her from behind. That froze Abby in her tracks. Any type of bludgeon would do. Even a fist, and then ligature. Speculations such as mi do nothing but make an incomprehensible act cohesive or logical. I'm sorry if I offended with it.

I'm just saying that in most cases that I can recall, the bodies are not left on the edge of a creek or river, murderers typically dispose everything into the water to help hide evidence. Not saying this is always true but it's a thought.

I'm just saying that in most cases that I can recall, the bodies are not left on the edge of a creek or river, murderers typically dispose everything into the water to help hide evidence. Not saying this is always true but it's a thought.
Statistically speaking I don't know if that is correct. Because that would require a hiding spot with a lot of time. He was in the open more or less. He may not be very experienced at his profession, so to speak, and all that is an afterthought to him currently.

Been going through TV news footage of around the time or shortly after the murders. In this clip at the 1:43 mark a young girl is speaking about what her friends said (was this LG and AW she's speaking about?) The friends said "hi" to a man dressed in black but he didn't say "hi" back and the guy just brushed them off and kept going (but could be a rumor too). Who was the "man in black" then? I wonder if he had/has come forward? [video=youtube;iBmpeYmeCRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBmpeYmeCRI[/video]

I have a thought and it may have been answered already but I haven't seen anything yet. I find it strange that the girls were not abandoned in the water. Does anyone know how deep the water is in that area and if it flows to a larger body of water. I just think if he didn't want the girls to be found so easily he would have abandoned them in the water so it could help wash away evidence and possibly the bodies. In my head I keep thinking of someone who was mad at a family member of one of the girls so they got revenge. They could have wanted to be found as a "that's what you get for making me mad" type thing.

Also, I looked at the address of one of the SO that everyone seems to be interested in compared to where the girls were found and it didn't seem to be that far of a distance.
Deer Creek flows into the Wabash River which then flows ultimately into the Ohio River and on to the Mississippi and on to the Gulf of Mexico.

Sorry in advance that this will probably be another long one. :blushing: I hate the idea of casting suspicion on a specific person without any evidence, but I hope this is acceptable since it doesn't name the person (if he even exists.) Every time someone mentions LE saying that RL is not considered a suspect but is part of the investigation or that they're looking to clear him or make him more of a suspect, etc., I start trying to come up with ways that he could have been involved indirectly without having any idea what had happened. This is the best I've come up with.

RL has no license, but he has been said to have gone to Lafayette that day. There is no evidence I've seen that he drove there since that wasn't included in the charges that he was convicted of or those that were dropped. If that's the case, he must have had someone else drive him there. If so, they either took RL's vehicle or the driver's, I'm going on the assumption that they took RL's. I'm also going to base this on the driver being a female, although it could fit just as well for a male.

If the driver had planned on taking RL's vehicle, she may have gotten a ride to RL's place for a few reasons. She may not have a vehicle of her own, or hers may not have been running at the time; she may be married with just one vehicle in the family; she may have left her car home for her husband, boyfriend, child, parent, or whatever to use for the day. I'm sure there could be other reasons, but those are the most obvious to me.

The person she got a ride from could have been BG. They may have driven by as the girls were being dropped off by the sister and seen them heading down the trail. When he dropped her off and she and RL left, he could have parked at RL's house or over by the grain bin, knowing that he wouldn't be home for a few hours. Alternatively, it may be that he dropped her off at RL's and saw the girls being dropped off on his way home. Either way, he could have had some extra clothes in the vehicle such as a coat in case it cooled off, hoodie if it got cooler but not cold or too cold for just a light jacket, and whatever else he had with him in the picture.

It may have taken him longer than expected to actually do anything because there were a few other people around for a short time, so he didn't approach them directly until about 90 minutes after they got there. He could have done whatever he did to them, left them where they were found, stayed somewhat hidden in the wooded area until he was sure there was nobody around to see him and left. He could then just go home, clean up if needed, dispose of anything that might point to him for the crime, and wait for a call to go pick the driver up at RL's.

Very unlikely tale, but not impossible. I know it's unlikely that RL's driver had to be dropped off and picked up, but I'm tired of repeatedly going over the same things in my mind. As off the wall as some of my ideas are, I keep hoping that one of them will spark a much more feasible idea in someone else. The above is all from my mind and based very loosely on facts that have been shared.

MOO

Been going through TV news footage of around the time or shortly after the murders. In this clip at the 1:43 mark a young girl is speaking about what her friends said (was this LG and AW she's speaking about?) The friends said "hi" to a man dressed in black but he didn't say "hi" back and the guy just brushed them off and kept going (but could be a rumor too). Who was the "man in black" then? I wonder if he had/has come forward? [video=youtube;iBmpeYmeCRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBmpeYmeCRI[/video]
I had wondered if he was BG without his extra clothes or an accomplice, but I think they said they had talked to and cleared everybody known to be there that day except for BG. MOO

Weird, I wonder too, thanks for the vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel