IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he selected an area that was not visible from the bridge - which makes sense given that the girls were 50-60 feet from the creek. It doesn't matter who else was on the bridge an hour later because the girls were fully under his control by that time.
Those girls were not naïve I know they were never cornered but by hills and trees and the creek. These were just as helpful to the girls as they were difficult to the perpetrator. I cannot believe he ever had control of them. I think somewhere they made a dash, maybe near the creek, and he gave chase. One may have yelled 'Run!' and maybe there was a scream at some point. I don't think he fully ever got his way with them nor had them in total control but at the first. My opinion for sure, but I do not negate other possibilities. I just can't give much credit to his crime and do justice for the girls' own mettle.

Thank You for these pictures.Do you all think he has a mole or something on the left side of his face?

Hi Ms Suzanne! I hate to ask this but do you mean on his left side of his face or our left side as we look at him (what would be his right side)?

Those girls were not naïve I know they were never cornered but by hills and trees and the creek. These were just as helpful to the girls as they were difficult to the perpetrator. I cannot believe he ever had control of them. I think somewhere they made a dash, maybe near the creek, and he gave chase. One may have yelled 'Run!' and maybe there was a scream at some point. I don't think he fully ever got his way with them nor had them in total control but at the first. My opinion for sure, but I do not negate other possibilities. I just can't give much credit to his crime and do justice for the girls' own mettle.

How did he manage to murder the two of them near each other 50-60 feet from the creek if he had no control over them?

We should also remember that he had complete control of them where they were forced to go "down the hill" and there is nothing to suggest that the situation changed.

Thank you very much! :D Of course I do like a reply from you! - Your BG doesn't look like a monster! I think it will even help the investigation!
I do too! Very good job!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm not really sure LOL.I think I mean his left side of his face.It looks like a dark area.
Hi Ms Suzanne! I hate to ask this but do you mean on his left side of his face or our left side as we look at him (what would be his right side)?

I'm sure he selected an area that was not visible from the bridge - which makes sense given that the girls were 50-60 feet from the creek. It doesn't matter who else was on the bridge an hour later because the girls were fully under his control by that time.

BBM
This is likely true, but I don't think he could know it for sure, either of them could have screamed at any moment..as much as I hate to say it - esp if one saw the other being killed and thought this is what he was about to do to her too. Also, if by chance he was aware other people had showed up, he'd couldn't be sure they wouldn't walk down by the creek or anywhere near where they were.

jmo

BBM

Not sure what you mean by this bolded comment. On the one hand you posted that this man is inexperienced with abduction, and then you claim that he is not inept. I have suggested that this is not his first time abducting and murdering.

What do you mean by pumpkins and scarecrows? Where is that coming from? On what basis do you claim that the murderer lost control of the girls when we know that he successfully abducted the girls, had them walk to a secluded location, and murdered them?

What we know is that the family returned to the park to pick the girls up at about 3:30 at the North end of the park. We haven't heard about any siren or blaring horn. We do know that at 5:30 the family contacted police. The suspect was uninterrupted from 2:30 until the time that searchers decided to check the creek bank. What time did that happen?
"The suspect is NOT as ADEPT as you make him out to be" was what I said. My key for "O" got stuck. As for the rest of what you say, it is not anything but a possibility, and has not been released officially that he had them under control. What eyewitness can you bring forward? The man committed an heinous crime which he only can reveal. We all can speculate and it helps to see many possibilities because if the killer reads the website, he won't know the direction of the investigation. Those truths of the crime are sealed. Speaking of practicing murder against innocent victims. I mean really, how could anybody do anything but seek out an opportunity to commit himself to it. It cannot be all fun and games and thrills to the killer, at least I would not believe it to be.

I think it has. There are many many functions of which I know only a fragment, unfortunately. Maybe, the version Gimp 2.8 is quite outdated too.
The most current stable release is 2.8.20 (2017-02-01)

I doubt a murderer is going to carry dead bodies around an isolated area. He's going to take the girls to the place where he intends to murder them and leave the bodies there when he is done.

I am assuming that the suspect knew exactly what he was doing. I think he parked his vehicle in a secluded location and that he marched the girls close to that vehicle simply because he wants to leave the area quickly after committing the murders.

What slamming car doors would be heard next to the creek where the bodies were found?
Morning otto, i wanted to respond something to this but had to dl tapa, so giving it a go on yor post, respectfully saying this, I don't doubt a murders carrying bodies around. I don't put anything strange past a murderer, and I'm going to go out on the Cray Cray limb for a second and be a bit descriptive for why. Some murderers bury, some don't, and some even eat their victims, some cut out tattoos. I watched a show about a man who took his victims eyes because something about taxidermy and his mom couldn't afford eyes for his animals he taxidermied. So I don't think carrying them a little further away from another cs spot, if there even is one, is too far fetched because ya just never know what these people think to do and for why they do it.Imo always still like your post. Cause it's possible too [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Is the photo a composition of the original photo and the flipped horizontal copy? In that case, aren't the left and right side identical ... or did I misunderstand how the photo was created?

BBM
This is likely true, but I don't think he could know it for sure, either of them could have screamed at any moment..as much as I hate to say it - esp if one saw the other being killed and thought this is what he was about to do to her too. Also, if by chance he was aware other people had showed up, he'd couldn't be sure they wouldn't walk down by the creek or anywhere near where they were.

jmo

The fact is that no one heard anyone scream, so I think we can rule that out.

How did he manage to murder the two of them near each other 50-60 feet from the creek if he had not control over them?

We should also remember that he had complete control of them where they were forced to go "down the hill" and there is nothing to suggest that the situation changed.

We don't know that he had complete control of both of them. We do know that Libby activated the video on her camera and it caught images of a man and the voice of a man according to LE. The police said the video was captured prior to the man engaging in criminal activity. That could possibly mean he pushed Abby off the bridge. We don't know that he marched both of them down the hill, across the creek and murdered them on RL's property. The only known facts are the image, the voice and the girls being found murdered on RL's property. It's been insinuated that one had the opportunity to leave the other but didn't.

"The suspect is NOT as ADEPT as you make him out to be" was what I said. My key for "O" got stuck. As for the rest of what you say, it is not anything but a possibility, and has not been released officially that he had them under control. What eyewitness can you bring forward? The man committed an heinous crime which he only can reveal. We all can speculate and it helps to see many possibilities because if the killer reads the website, he won't know the direction of the investigation. Those truths of the crime are sealed. Speaking of practicing murder against innocent victims. I mean really, how could anybody do anything but seek out an opportunity to commit himself to it. It cannot be all fun and games and thrills to the killer, at least I would not believe it to be.

The girls are dead because he was able to murder them in an isolated area just North of the creek. There is no doubt that he had them under his control because if he failed at controlling the girls, they would not have been found lying dead next to each other.

I could be wrong, but we only have a report from 1 woman who arrived at the high bridge after Abby and Libby. That's the only person that came forward. I wonder why the couple she spotted on the bridge never came forward. Although perhaps they did, but only to LE and not the media.

I'd love to know who was on the trails or near the walking path right when the girls were dropped off.

The fact is that no one heard anyone scream, so I think we can rule that out.
No we can't. He may have heard them scream and that could be enough to unnerve him. He may have gotten the feeling f someone's approach such as a premonition. I mean nothing can be crossed off unless solid verification is given by LE.

Morning otto, i wanted to respond something to this but had to dl tapa, so giving it a go on yor post, respectfully saying this, I don't doubt a murders carrying bodies around. I don't put anything strange past a murderer, and I'm going to go out on the Cray Cray limb for a second and be a bit descriptive for why. Some murderers bury, some don't, and some even eat their victims, some cut out tattoos. I watched a show about a man who took his victims eyes because something about taxidermy and his mom couldn't afford eyes for his animals he taxidermied. So I don't think carrying them a little further away from another cs spot, if there even is one, is too far fetched because ya just never know what these people think to do and for why they do it.Imo always still like your post. Cause it's possible too [emoji6]

I suspect that the murderer is a practical man. Rather than murder or injure the girls on the bridge - which was certainly an option - he told them to go "down the hill". We know that the abduction started with him forcing the girls to walk to a secluded area. Practically, this meant that he didn't have to drag a 200 pound girl across the creek and half a mile along the creek bed. Why drag bodies when you can force them to walk to where you plan to murder them?

We don't know that he had complete control of both of them. We do know that Libby activated the video on her camera and it caught images of a man and the voice of a man according to LE. The police said the video was captured prior to the man engaging in criminal activity. That could possibly mean he pushed Abby off the bridge. We don't know that he marched both of them down the hill, across the creek and murdered them on RL's property. The only known facts are the image, the voice and the girls being found murdered on RL's property. It's been insinuated that one had the opportunity to leave the other but didn't.

Insinuated? The grandfather seemed to wonder why one didn't run, but that doesn't mean that there was ever an opportunity for one or the other to escape.

BBM

Not sure what you mean by this bolded comment. On the one hand you posted that this man is inexperienced with abduction, and then you claim that he is not inept. I have suggested that this is not his first time abducting and murdering.

What do you mean by pumpkins and scarecrows? Where is that coming from? On what basis do you claim that the murderer lost control of the girls when we know that he successfully abducted the girls, had them walk to a secluded location, and murdered them?

What we know is that the family returned to the park to pick the girls up at about 3:30 at the North end of the park. We haven't heard about any siren or blaring horn. We do know that at 5:30 the family contacted police. The suspect was uninterrupted from 2:30 until the time that searchers decided to check the creek bank. What time did that happen?
Truthfully, we don't know that at all. That is your theory that others share as well. But at no time whatsoever has LE stated that BG acted alone, the girls were walked to where they were found, nor whether it was BG that actually murdered them.

No we can't. He may have heard them scream and that could be enough to unnerve him. He may have gotten the feeling f someone's approach such as a premonition. I mean nothing can be crossed off unless solid verification is given by LE.

I'm confused. The girls screamed and no one heard them scream, but the suspect was able to hear a car door slam near the North entrance of the park in spite of the sounds of the creek?

He had a premonition that someone was going to discover him ???

I suspect that the murderer is a practical man. Rather than murder or injure the girls on the bridge - which was certainly an option - he told them to go "down the hill". We know that the abduction started with him forcing the girls to walk to a secluded area. Practically, this meant that he didn't have to drag a 200 pound girl across the creek and half a mile along the creek bed. Why drag bodies when you can force them to walk to where you plan to murder them?
I can't answer why, and I've said the same myself, I've thought maybe he forced one to help carry another, but then I'm like, how's do you keep control of one carrying someone else? I'm just throwing out that IMO anything is possible, and that included placing the girls elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member