IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

Is anyone having trouble posting to WS today?

I am using IE 11 and there is serious lagging and missing of letters because the system is trying to constantly auto correct as I go and cannot keep up. I am having to type very slow and press several times on the keys to get the letters and spaces to register. I cannot post quotes or use my emojis.

HELP?
ive chalked it up to all these ads trying to continually load.

Does the time of death usually accompany the date of death on that type of document?

O/T

I am using IE 11 and there is serious lagging and missing of letters because the system is trying to constantly auto correct as I go and cannot keep up. I am having to type very slow and press several times on the keys to get the letters and spaces to register. I cannot post quotes or use my emojis.

HELP?
I was told to turn off Java script. I couldn't locate any off/on with it. I had it previous to today and it cleared up today. Last night on my review after hours, after downloading a couple of pictures from Time source publication on this site I noticed a virus trying to embed on me. I shut down immediately. I looked up the url of aaResource.dll/1406 on websearch and erased my history. IMy first day without the lag.

I am sure the autopsy results do determine that. WE don't have those results though. It was totally just a thought that makes my skin crawl. Thinking of that possibility. My daughter is the same age as Abby and Libby and I cannot imagine....
EDIT- Wrong thread, sorry.

I was told to turn off Java script. I couldn't locate any off/on with it. I had it previous to today and it cleared up today. Last night on my review after hours, after downloading a couple of pictures from Time source publication on this site I noticed a virus trying to embed on me. I shut down immediately. I looked up the url of aaResource.dll/1406 on websearch and erased my history. IMy first day without the lag.

I don't have java. Erased which history? Thank you for your help.

Does anyone know if they wear eye wear/protection, such as white rimmed safety glasses or goggles, at the meat packing plant near the crime scene?

Sent from my Commodore 64

Does anyone know if they wear eye wear/protection, such as white rimmed safety glasses or goggles, at the meat packing plant near the crime scene?

All I have ever seen them wear is regular clear safety glasses,but I've only been to shipping and receiving.

O/T

HELP?
This often happens to me and I close down and reboot. If it still carries on I reboot my hub and close down and reboot phone and hub. That usually works for me.

I have explorer 10 without chrome. I use bing search. I erased all the bing history after I looked up the virus. It had frozen my page here and opened another tab, when I went to immediate shut down. I powered up and my wifi is manual, so the tab with the viral url showed up still on my desktop. I 'x'ed it out and reconnected, pasted the url on bing and found descriptions of the virus. I then erased bing history and disconnected from wifi, and then put my computer to bed. I have no problem today for the first time.

Well, I couldn't find any light jackets with buttons around the house that is comparable with BG's, but I think you guys get the idea if you imagine a jacket being buttoned and worn inside out. A lot of jacket pockets could still be used if the jacket was inside out just by just turning the pockets inside out as well. Just had to bring that little thing up because it's come to mind whenever I see BG's photos.

Does that look like a wooden structure? A tree stand perhaps?

attachment.php

Marker -17:47

Source:

RTV6 video

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/vb.65323249091/10154523478509092/?type=2&theater

There are several videos which include tree stands in this area. I am linking one of them. [video=youtube;alhqRBCrVHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alhqRBCrVHQ[/video]

Well, I couldn't find any light jackets with buttons around the house that is comparable with BG's, but I think you guys get the idea if you imagine a jacket being buttoned and worn inside out. A lot of jacket pockets could still be used if the jacket was inside out just by just turning the pockets inside out as well. Just had to bring that little thing up because it's come to mind whenever I see BG's photos.
Reversable windreaker jackets use to be fairly common.

It just started a few hours ago. Never happened before. Going mad, aargh. Any other ideas?

I have had trouble posting for weeks. Not this bad though.

On other threads it's better.

I think it has to do with volume of posters, autosave and graphics on threads. Lots of photos on here.

How I've been handling it is i copy the quoted text once i hit reply, then paste it into "Notes" (i use my iPhone) and then type in notes, which I then copy and paste into a new reply box on Websleuths.

It gives me the odd font you might be seeing in my post now but it enables me to type normally and not lose posts before posting them.

Browser history probably I have had the "you've won a new iphone" etc and "you've got viruses do such and such" and even "so and so wants to share nude pics etc" so I close down immediately too, reboot, clear browser history and all seems fine. Probably looking at RSO lists hasn't helped.

I couldn't find anywhere that MP said that. I did find her non custodial grandfather (Dennis Bridge) said that:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-one-murdered-Indiana-teens-speaks-out.html

Yesterday Peace777 made a comment that took hold on me. The killer was planning an abduction w/o the bodies being discovered for a real long time. "They were discovered very soon after they were killed." Makes sense if he googled a study in his time, and planned it. Plus it would prove LE and MP's comment of the girl's fighting. He couldn't get them back to the cemetery once they were down, where his vehicle was waiting. I think in MOO it was a botched Kidnap Crime.

Reversable windreaker jackets use to be fairly common.

Yep! And it wouldn't surprise me if someone about to commit a serious crime turned their jacket inside out. If I was going to do something and wanted to disguise myself it would definitely occur to me to do that especially if my jacket had a logo or something.

Not that knowing would do any good.. If so it'd be nearly impossible for anyone to ever recognize his jacket.

I also cannot go back and edit a post.
I just had probs replying to this. I think if someone is editing or someone else is replying to that post it can effect it. Sometimes just replying with no text helps because you then get the message "your reply must be 5 characters or more" then u get a second bite of the cherry, which seems to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon