IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely, absolutely, zero evidence, wild speculation, but a quick thought. I wonder if LE reference to his hand in his right pocket was a way to draw attention to the possible weapon in his pocket, without directly mentioning it.

That night when they called off the search I knew something was very, very bad wrong? Has anyone heard this before? These are the mothers words.

I think she's saying after her daughter wasn't found during the search that night, she feared the worst.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cliff notes, please???

I've been tied up all day and haven't been able to check WS. Sounds like maybe LE has DNA or fingerprints?? That would be awesome!

I'm confused. Is the article everyone was talking about the article from February 22nd??

TIA

Signing in late tonight and need to review from last night's shut down. In case the attentive here have cause to question my lack of response, after hours allow no comment, but noticeable 'Thanks' can still be located through the review. On an signal end note, springing to mind like a real bucket list ending to a life about to expire, just what if this killer had nothing to lose? Its a false feeling, we all have plenty, even these derailments that sacrifice the love and life we so wish to protect. Missing the dialogue among us, but enjoying the review. My hours will flip-flop soon. Good night all. EDIT-'Thanks' can be located tomorrow.

Oh shoot!! Thanks for letting me know. He seemed convincing and I got so excited when I saw it and was hoping for a big break. :-( I know we all are!!

I wasn't sure what to do with my first posts since the links weren't allowed so I just deleted the posts. I just wish something would happen already and they'd catch this guy.

I am surprised that with this being a known hunting area for folks, I wonder why no one has come forward with any trail cam footage. I wonder whether the public was ever asked to check any trail cams they had placed in the area or surrounding areas? If this is a drifter, maybe he was caught on tape somewhere in the general vicinity.

Considering that it's May 1st it's been an okay day here; nothing much was accomplished.

Take a look at the wiki entry for the Westminster Bridge terrorist incident and see they have a certain number killed (6 including the perp) but they did not all die on the day of the incident. Some were put on life support. I'm just getting fed up at people telling me what killed means and what I should think it means, as if some people are more qualified than others to understand definitions. Killed means causing the death of someone by other than natural causes. Died means when life expires.

I don't want you to feel like anyone's putting down your theories & I should've made that much clearer in my other post. The English language can be a really slippery beast - words don't even need to be ambiguous to make things confusing. I've messed my head up completely by repeating something as simple as the word "the" too many times - & I had a distinction average at uni, it's not like I was barely literate. So PLEASE (& this goes for everyone) don't feel like anything said is intended as a snide remark or a put down.

My own life view is that no matter how old you get, every day remains a learning experience. Some days it might be a word definition or pronunciation, some days it might be something seriously embarrassing (like finding out in your 40s that Alaska isn't where you thought it was :blush: ). Sometimes you'll enter a conversation thinking you're going to impart knowledge, but you'll leave as a receiver of knowledge instead. You just don't know which it will be & that's one of the things I really enjoy about forums - you never know when the giver/receiver role will suddenly flip.

So ... I'm genuinely trying to understand the usage of "killed" that some are seeing - it did begin to seem ambiguous to me at one point, & I momentarily started to come around to your view, so don't feel that I'm closed to the idea.

I just feel like I'm really missing something in the wiki example? I've read the whole thing at least 5 times but I can only find the kind of examples that people were using to show that the word would NOT be used that way?

It literally uses the same language as several of the examples that have been given in this thread to explain that you can't be killed on one day, but die on another. Plus, I can't find anywhere in this wiki that it states all of the deceased victims were killed on 22 March 2017.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack

ie. the wiki specifically says "on 22 March, 2017 ... an attack took place injuring more than 50 people, 4 of them fatally".

The wiki has more than one example of people who were injured by KM, the attacker & then died at a later time. It does not describe any of those victims as having been "killed" during the incident on 22 March 2017.

In relation to the victims who died after the incident it always uses language like "fatally wounded", " "sustained severe injuries", "later died" "died as the result of"

eg -

"Having been knocked unconscious and sustained severe injuries from the fall, she was later rescued by the crew of a river cruise and brought aboard a London Fire Brigade boat. She later died in hospital from her injuries."

"Six people, including the attacker, died as a result of the incident, and around 50 others were injured"

"The fourth victim ... later died in hospital after his life support was switched off."

"fell into the Thames during the attack; she died in hospital as a result of her injuries on 6 April after her life support was withdrawn.

It does say they were killed by KM. That statement will also be true of the Delphi killer, because no matter when a victim dies, if they die as the result of injuries inflicted by a person or thing, then that person or thing is correctly described as having killed them.

However, "killed" is never used to describe when a victim died unless they die during the initial incident - & as far as I can see the wiki example supports this contention because nowhere does it claim they were all killed then & there on the bridge, on 22 March.

So as far as I can see, even your own example demonstrates that "killed" can always be used for the "who" or "what" & the "how", but it cannot always be used for the "when"

But I could've missed something that would change my mind, or I've got the wrong wiki?

(Also, I just want to add that conversations like these ones make me feel SO BAD for kids from non-English speaking backgrounds who have to contend with high school & university course work in English:( )

Very short clip with Libby's mom

[video=youtube;RHmw6tgNwVU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHmw6tgNwVU[/video]

Just heartbreaking, they need to catch this SOB!

....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHmw6tgNwVU

Oh that is heart wrenching. And gosh she, her Mama and the other youngster all look so alike.

I hope they find the disgusting creature responsible for this soon. Just devastating: a couple of teens out for a walk. Just a despicable creature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new month without the girls. May God give comfort to the families ❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

i personally can not see someone using a name during an attack. we use names to be polite.

If we think one of the girls deliberately took a video of BG and possibly kept the video going even if concealing the phone so there is only voice; and we think the reason that was done was because the girls were concerned or frightened of BG then it would make sense for one or both of them to use his name if they knew it or refer to an earlier meeting so that would be on the recording too. Just a thought.

Getting ready to shut down for the night.

Back in a bit

Oh shoot!! Thanks for letting me know. He seemed convincing and I got so excited when I saw it and was hoping for a big break. :-( I know we all are!!

I wasn't sure what to do with my first posts since the links weren't allowed so I just deleted the posts. I just wish something would happen already and they'd catch this guy.

One of the reasons I prefer Websleuths over other websites is that they ask for mainstream media links and stuff from law enforcement. You have to be careful on other sites where people proclaim to have the inside scoop, yet refuse to offer any solid sources in which to back it up. Just about anyone can get on the internet and say, "Well someone close to the case told me that..." And who knows, maybe they are totally right! :) But it's really hard to judge it for fact. In this particular instance, the blog in question is not one I would personally trust for many reasons. In a way, that's too bad because it would at least answer some questions that a lot of us have.

Closing for now.

We'll see you in the morning.

G'night,
Tricia

I sure do wish that something would answer all the questions that we have. :-(

I know that LE has to hold some info back, but with the BG resembling half of all middle-aged American men and the audio not being much, I just really hope that they do release more at some point..

I know there's been a lot.. like a LOT of discussion about BG's clothing, so if anyone has mentioned this I've missed it - Has anyone considered whether the jacket he is wearing may actually be inside out to avoid showing any logos, ect.? The way that it kind of puckers where it would come together if there are buttons makes me think that it could be.

I've rehashed my theories once again. Just a few new thoughts:

1. Was the girls' outing at bridge/trail planned or spur- of- the- moment?
2. Why didn't Abby have a phone with her, or did she?
3. Were the male people we can't sleuth at work that day, or work at a job that they could leave whenever they chose to?( can't respond, I know)
4. Why did they have a ride to and from bridge/trail, if they lived so close? Was there problems with a person who lived between their starting location & the trail , causing them to not want to walk by there?

I believe that "stranger danger" would have been so deeply in-grained in these girls that they would have been more alert, wary, suspicious of stranger on the bridge/trail and would have went out of their way to avoid them and would not remain in a strangers immediate vicinity, they would have removed themselves to a different location quickly before an approach was made.

I believe the girls would be curious, but less inclined to be fearful of someone they recognized or knew. I believe they would have played it cool & hoped the person would hurry up and walk beyond them , so that they could continue with their picture taking and fun. I believe they would have been more inclined to listen to & obey a known person , out of respect and fear of what may happen later, if they don't do what they're told. ( grounding, loss of priveliges ).

If this had been an absolute stranger , I believe that bells and whistles would have gone off for these girls and things would have ended much differently, possibly even just a scary story about a creepy weirdo they encountered at the bridge would have been told at school the next day.

It's intensely frustrating to not know who killed them & why are they not up on charges at this moment. I Do understand the evidence gathering and the need for proof and so on. It's just the thought of this heartless, soulless individual out living and breathing while the families are suffering and grieving that adds to frustrations.

Re: Ballpark plans. I think this is so awesome. The family and the people who support the family are assuring that the girl's names& memory live above and beyond what happened to them. It gives the family hope & knowledge that life does and will go on. I hope that the presser regarding the girls ballpark irked the murderer so badly that he is furious and can't stand his own presence.

All of the above is MOO & nothing more is implied.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Bump!

Ive just had to re-read this. A refreshing post looking at things differently x

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics