IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that look like a wooden structure? A tree stand perhaps?

attachment.php

Marker -17:47

Source:

RTV6 video

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/vb.65323249091/10154523478509092/?type=2&theater

Another possibility that I could see there, too, would be stairs built into the hill. A local nature park here that has walking trails has some wooden boards built into the ground where the trails go up and down the hilly parts.

Yesterday Peace777 made a comment that took hold on me. The killer was planning an abduction w/o the bodies being discovered for a real long time. "They were discovered very soon after they were killed." Makes sense if he googled a study in his time, and planned it. Plus it would prove LE and MP's comment of the girl's fighting. He couldn't get them back to the cemetery once they were down, where his vehicle was waiting. I think in MOO it was a botched Kidnap Crime.
A very good and probable theory.
If they were not sexually abused, that would further strengthen this theory.

IMO

Sent from my Commodore 64

Yesterday Peace777 made a comment that took hold on me. The killer was planning an abduction w/o the bodies being discovered for a real long time. "They were discovered very soon after they were killed." Makes sense if he googled a study in his time, and planned it. Plus it would prove LE and MP's comment of the girl's fighting. He couldn't get them back to the cemetery once they were down, where his vehicle was waiting. I think in MOO it was a botched Kidnap Crime.

Something like the Ohio kidnapping by a perp who wanted to live with them secretly? Or what other purpose?

This is what I think, too. I find it hard to believe he would've spent extra time sexually assualting his victims out in the open. The longer he was out there, the better chance someone might happen to witness the assault. If it was a planned sexual assault, which is my best guess, he also wouldn't want the bodies discovered since he'd have left DNA on the victims for sure. So, it makes sense, at least to me, that he wanted to remove them to a secure location, where he could do what he planned to do, kill them, and then hide the bodies. But they resisted and botched his plan.
Exactly.

I just had a horrible thought. I know that sealing of the autopsy doc firms up the date of death. However, we do not know a TIME of death. Everyone assumes he had to be in and out of there before the search started but what if he wasn't? What if he was out there with the girls during the searching and had them gagged or something? We know that they did not search RL's property that evening so really, this *advertiser censored**hole had until the search started the following day! It truly sickens me to think that maybe those girls could hear people yelling for them and were unable to call for help!!

On Feb. 13 about 10 p.m. I was sitting on YouTube watching the Capone Massacre investigation. I thought of it being a morbid thing to share (I didn't), and about that period I was aware of the Delphi incident, and I swear I seem to recall the words, 'It doesn't look good.' from same night, before midnight. The update shouldn't transplant itself to the original timeline??

MOO is this is perfectly plausible, and the method may resemble other cases (Iowa, for one). If this was supposed to be an abduction, with both girls being taken from the park, the path taken towards the cemetery fits in with the abduction theory, being that it's roughly a straight line from the SE end of the bridge, to the cemetery, where he or they had a vehicle waiting.

I still maintain there was no way that there could have been a vehicle at the SE end of the bridge. Too risky. Either someone could have driven up that road/drive and seen a vehicle and later reported it to LE, or other folks enjoying the park could have seen it beforehand.

Just crazy, but perfectly plausible, they were on their way to the cemetery but decided to put up a fight, and the perp decided to kill them.

NIN... I don't see a tree stand, or a blind...however.... I do see a dark figure at the bottom of the red box! It looks like a person, but why would there be a person in that photo? When was it taken?

Most deer stands that I am familiar with, they have a clear line of sight in or to shoot without hitting tree. I'm not seeing that either.

MOO is this is perfectly plausible, and the method may resemble other cases (Iowa, for one). If this was supposed to be an abduction, with both girls being taken from the park, the path taken towards the cemetery fits in with the abduction theory, being that it's roughly a straight line from the SE end of the bridge, to the cemetery, where he or they had a vehicle waiting.

I still maintain there was no way that there could have been a vehicle at the SE end of the bridge. Too risky. Either someone could have driven up that road/drive and seen a vehicle and later reported it to LE, or other folks enjoying the park could have seen it beforehand.

Just crazy, but perfectly plausible, they were on their way to the cemetery but decided to put up a fight, and the perp decided to kill them.
The perfect Valentine Gift to himself---

I just had a horrible thought. I know that sealing of the autopsy doc firms up the date of death. However, we do not know a TIME of death. Everyone assumes he had to be in and out of there before the search started but what if he wasn't? What if he was out there with the girls during the searching and had them gagged or something? We know that they did not search RL's property that evening so really, this *advertiser censored**hole had until the search started the following day! It truly sickens me to think that maybe those girls could hear people yelling for them and were unable to call for help!!
how do we know they did not search RL's property? They asked permission to do so at 6:30.

NIN... I don't see a tree stand, or a blind...however.... I do see a dark figure at the bottom of the red box! It looks like a person, but why would there be a person in that photo? When was it taken?

Most deer stands that I am familiar with, they have a clear line of sight in or to shoot without hitting tree. I'm not seeing that either.

It's a still from a video shot from a helicopter, the day the girls were found.

how do we know they did not search RL's property? They asked permission to do so at 6:30.

This.

People knocked on his door at 6:30..so I think we can deduce that at least part of his property was searched on the 13th. Even simply walking through leaves throughout his back 40 would classify as people searching on his property.

Its possible he was trapped near the scene and had to escape after the searchers came through. But knowing enemy territory, the likelihood of dallying about after the initial threat of discovery?? I would think he would out-a-there ASAP. Also with the autopsy results, determination can be evidenced on how much possible time the killer spent with his victims.

I see the person , also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I have to find the interview but I thought that RL stated that they got permission that night but didn't search that day. It's not a part of any theory I have or anything it was just a really bad thought that it could be possible. Kind of skeeved me out.

O/T

Is anyone having trouble posting to WS today?

I am using IE 11 and there is serious lagging and missing of letters because the system is trying to constantly auto correct as I go and cannot keep up. I am having to type very slow and press several times on the keys to get the letters and spaces to register. I cannot post quotes or use my emojis.

HELP?

Its possible he was trapped near the scene and had to escape after the searchers came through. But knowing enemy territory, the likelihood of dallying about after the initial threat of discovery?? I would think he would out-a-there ASAP. Also with the autopsy results, determination can be evidenced on how much possible time the killer spent with his victims.

I am sure the autopsy results do determine that. WE don't have those results though. It was totally just a thought that makes my skin crawl. Thinking of that possibility. My daughter is the same age as Abby and Libby and I cannot imagine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme