IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Channel 15 will have a special on Thur. about this case . The clip has Sgt. Riley saying case is NOT cold and they are still interviewing suspects coast to coast. WANE.com. 6:00pm Indiana time. Can someone post a link? I haven't mastered that yet. TIA Reporter is Holly Campbell and she says the case Investigators will speak!!

This is a good time to remind everyone to visit the scanner thread. We can use some help down there with transcribing.....

Red triangle if on computer. Don't know about phones.

However this is a good time to remind everyone to visit the scanner thread. We can use some help down there with transcribing.....
Sorry I'm new to this and on TapTalk wondering how we get to the scanner thread?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

It just started a few hours ago. Never happened before. Going mad, aargh. Any other ideas?
When one gets hoarse, one usually says as little as possible--Reader's Digest-- Laughter is the Best Medicine.

This is a good time to remind everyone to visit the scanner thread. We can use some help down there with transcribing.....

True. And if anyone has the privilege to read the scanner traffic then it cannot be brought to these threads. We could see both the scanner traffic and general discussion threads shutdown.

Read the rules, please

A very good and probable theory.
If they were not sexually abused, that would further strengthen this theory.

IMO

Sent from my Commodore 64

Is it possible considering the timeline that whomever was picking the girls up could have yelled out for them and interrupted the killer?

Is it possible considering the timeline that whomever was picking the girls up could have yelled out for them and interrupted the killer?
Definitely possible.
Do we know who was to pick up the girls?

Isn't it because of unregistered users that we cannot talk about scanner feed?

New video released by GH. :happydance:

[video=youtube;G39sZt-j4kk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39sZt-j4kk[/video]

Haven't caught up but just saw this video. Wondered if anyone has compared his location to the video where someone was actually walking on the bridge and see if any boards are missing or cracked where he turns his foot?

Definitely possible.
Do we know who was to pick up the girls?

Thats what i would like to know too 🤔

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Isn't it because of unregistered users that we cannot talk about scanner feed?

I think it has to do with members are transcribing live feeds, which can be difficult to hear, could be misinterpreted or mistyped, etc...also the info coming across live might not be accurate. But jmo.

Looks like one of them old not wooded but old stoned chimneys half fallen down, was there ever a house there I wonder. Imo

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
This is the sort of thing I was probing about the other day in a post. Were there houses in the area that are no longer there? I wonder if the bridge or trails displaced people and houses in the last few generations. Maybe BG has a grudge or attachment otherwise to that area.

I tried to find out about the history of the land in the area of the bridge, going back maybe a hundred years, but I am hopeless about that sort of thing.

The above is just my opinion.

Yesterday Peace777 made a comment that took hold on me. The killer was planning an abduction w/o the bodies being discovered for a real long time. "They were discovered very soon after they were killed." Makes sense if he googled a study in his time, and planned it. Plus it would prove LE and MP's comment of the girl's fighting. He couldn't get them back to the cemetery once they were down, where his vehicle was waiting. I think in MOO it was a botched Kidnap Crime.

What was the comment I made if I may ask? As I don't remember making the comment you have in quotes.

This is the sort of thing I was probing about the other day in a post. Were there houses in the area that are no longer there? I wonder if the bridge or trails displaced people and houses in the last few generations. Maybe BG has a grudge or attachment otherwise to that area.

I tried to find out about the history of the land in the area of the bridge, going back maybe a hundred years, but I am hopeless about that sort of thing.

Same here, I look and search, but o just end up with ten more questions. I'll keep lookin though!

Same here, I look and search, but o just end up with ten more questions. I'll keep lookin though!

Me too. If I find anything, I'll post. I've got siblings who are good sleuths who might be able to help as well.

My one sibling has access to very old online editions of our local newspapers. It's amazing the things posted there about addressed I've lived at and the one I'm at now. Perhaps there is a similar service for Delphi and the surrounding areas that might yield a bit of info about any old neighborhoods or protests to the bridge and trail development.

Looks like Channel 15 will have a special on Thur. about this case . The clip has Sgt. Riley saying case is NOT cold and they are still interviewing suspects coast to coast. WANE.com. 6:00pm Indiana time. Can someone post a link? I haven't mastered that yet. TIA Reporter is Holly Campbell and she says the case Investigators will speak!!

http://wane.com/2017/05/02/on-the-trail-how-the-delphi-community-is-coping-with-murders-of-2-girls/

On the Trail: How the Delphi community is coping with murders of 2 girls
'On the Trail' airs Thursday at 6 p.m. on WANE-TV

Hi folks, just wanted to clarify a bit why the rules are what they are in regard to scanner threads and what is read there.

Scanner threads are located in a more private area of Websleuths that is not veiwable by guests (non registered members). Scanner threads are unique in that they are not usually discussion threads. The main scanner thread features live scanner traffic and information that is being transcribed in real time. Often what is read there is sensitive, containing information that could offer insight as to law enforcement's active searches for missing persons/perpetrators/and other police activity during those calls in real time. Having any of that info available to the public could place victims and/or responders at risk.

Say everyone could read what is being transcribed in the scanner area in real time as it was being relayed. perpetrator could be monitoring those transcriptions and now know exactly where LE is, what they are doing, etc. NOT GOOD.

Now in this case, there is no risk of us flubbing an active/developing situation. However, we take our responsibility very seriously to not endanger victims/LE or the case being built against any perpetrator. So we guard those scanner threads closely with that in mind.

Link to the RULES on the scanner section

tlcya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members